- Text Size +
Kim ran to the bathroom getting sick again for the 5th time this morning Ashley can you go to the store for me while Alex is sleeping please. What’s wrong Kim do you need more cough medicine. Ash don’t freak out but I think I might be pregnant I’m 3 weeks late on my period I’m so scared. Oh my god I thought you were on the pill kim. Ash I am on the pill that’s why I’m scared buy 5 tests I want to make sure before I say anything to Alex. Ashley goes to the store buys the tests and hurries back to kim in the bathroom.

Kim grabs the boxes from Ashley reads the instructions and takes the tests now we wait 3 minutes ash I’m so scared. Ashley looks at her watch ok kim lets look together 1, 2, 3 they look at the tests and kim turns white as all five tests are positive tears streaming down her face. Ashley hugs kim aw its ok I know its scary but I’m so happy for you ah I’m going to be an aunt I cant wait to go shopping. Ash your acting like everything is fine this is a big deal I have to tell Alex I’m scared what if he breaks up with me. Ashley hugs kim don’t worry he wont leave you Alex’s crazy about you I got a way you can tell him wait right here. Ashley comes back a few minutes later with a box putting one of the tests in it go give this to Alex I’ll start setting up for the cookout.

Kim wipes her tears, heading upstairs to tell Alex the news. She gets to the door of their bedroom hesitates for a few seconds then opens the door baby can I talk to you for a minute. Alex turns on his side looking at Kim good morning what’s wrong angel you look like you seen a ghost. Kim sits on the bed tearing up handing Alex a box this is why I’ve been sick the last 3 weeks. Alex wipes Kim’s tears away opening the box seeing the positive pregnancy test. Oh my god we’re having a baby this is the happiest day of my life I love you so much beautiful. I love you too Alex your not mad that I’m pregnant.

Baby I’m not mad I’m happy and scared at the same time I knew I wanted babies with you since we met. Kim kisses Alex I can't wait to tell everyone today about our little surprise. Alex smiles how bout we just tell my mom and Ashley for now make the guys wonder for awhile. Kim smiles I like that idea now lets get downstairs and help ash with the food prep. Alex and Kim help Ashley start preparing food for the cookout when the door bell rings. Alex walks to the door opening it hey guys come on in. The guys walk in the house hugging Alex and the girls carry the dishes they brought to the kitchen.

Alex smiled the cookout was going great. He was glad to have his brothers back and their support he hoped they wouldn’t be mad at him for keeping Kim’s pregnancy a secret. He was in deep thought when he felt Brian nudge him bone is Kim ok that’s the 4th time she’s ran to the bathroom in 20 minutes. He says oh hey Brian yeah she’s fine just got a tummy ache come on lets go eat foods getting cold it looks great. Everyone’s laughing having a goodtime when kim walks out with a birthday cake for Alex. She says you thought we forgot didn’t you well we didn’t happy birthday baby I love you . He says I love you to beautiful thanks everyone this day just keeps getting better.

Later that night after everyone left kim was laying in bed beside alex who decided now would be the best time to call his mom and tell her the news hoping she wasn’t asleep yet. Denise was watching TV with Tony when the phone started ringing now who could that be at this time of night. She smiled when she heard Alex’s voice come through the phone hello mom I didn’t wake you did I if so I’m sorry. NO alex you didn’t wake me tony and I are watching tv are you and kim fighting you only call this late if something is wrong. No mom we are great I’m calling this late because the cookout just ended and I cant keep this in any longer mom Kim’s pregnant I’m going to be a daddy. Denise smiles oh alex I’m so happy for you, Tony we’re going to be grandparents Kim is pregnant. Alex says you’re the first person we’ve told the guys don’t even know yet. Alex finished his conversation then hung up falling asleep.