- Text Size +
Alex walks through the double doors heading into the studio smiling when he sees his brothers waiting there for him so they can start. Howie says well guys here we are again back together for another round. Nick says well im glad we chose now to come back can't wait to see the look on everyone faces when this album comes out. Brian says I don’t know about you guys but I spent this time being with Leigh Anne which helped me write 3 songs. Kevin says I’ve got a few songs as well, this break has helped us regenerate but most of all I think its done a lot for age. Alex says yes this break has done a lot for me and before we jump in the booth and start laying down tracks I have a big announcement to make to all of you .

Howie, Nick, and Brian look at Kevin and Alex wondering what the big announcement is. Alex says well you all know that this break was because of me and since I met Kim my life has changed for the better. I’ve been sober for 215 days, I’m becoming myself again and well I’ve been keeping this from you guys for the last 3 months so here it goes Kim’s pregnant. All the guys hug alex saying that’s great age we are so happy for you two. He smiles with tears in his eyes I am so ready for the baby to be here already. Kim has banned me from shopping for the baby anymore because we have no more space in the nursery for any more clothes.

I just hope management understands that I refuse to make my self look available when I’m not. Brian says don’t worry bone we are behind you all the way we won't let management get near you three. Alex hugs Brian lets get this album started your all coming to the house for dinner tonight. The guys say we just hope you and kim can handle all the media and management when they find out. Alex says we can handle anything as long as we have our family behind us.

Brian ,Kevin, Nick and Howie are sitting in the lounge taking a break when Alex’s voice comes flowing through the door. All the guys go to where the source of the sound is coming from and are amazed when they see Age in the booth with his eyes closed singing with no background music. They wait till he is done wow age that’s a beautiful song. They hug him and he says thanks I think it’s a hit and there are parts for everyone I want this on the album. I promised kim it would make it so lets see it does.

After 3 months of long studio hours the guys are called into jive for a special meeting. All the guys walk in and take seats at the table chatting when Johnny sits down good to see you guys again. I called this meeting because we need to start planning the tour and pick a release date for the album .What do you guys think about October 23rd for the album release party.Wecan start the tour in November what do you think. Alex looks at the guys then says that’s fine but I wont be attending the release party I’ll be at the hospital watching my child be born. Johnny says what are you talking about? You will be at that release party your under contract remember?

The guys look at Johnny you may be managing our careers but you don’t have any say when it comes to our personal lives. We will attend the release party and let the fans know that age will show up if he can and if not the fans will understand. I got to watch my son come into the world I won't let you take that from him. Johnny says you all agree on this fine but he better be able to handle all the negative attention from this. Alex says I don’t see any negative attention coming from this unless you open your mouth which somehow I know will happen now if you excuse me I have a date with the doctor. He gets up and hugs the guys walking out the door.

He is walking towards his car when he hears aj is there a secret backstreet reunion in the works are the rumors true.He says yes its true the guys and I are in the studio working on another album it should be out around the end of October now I have to go I’m late for a doctors appointment. Did you break something is it a checkup. Wow you guys really don’t know when to quit, no I’m fine but I wont be if I miss this appointment kim will kill me. Is that your doctor. No she is my girlfriend we have been seeing each other for awhile, today we find out how big our baby is and maybe even if it’s a girl or boy now I have to go. He gets in his car and drives off heading to the doctors office. He parks and hurries inside going to kim sorry I’m late sweetie I got swarmed by paparazzi the minute I stepped outside. She smiles kissing him it’s ok I knew they must of found you.

Kim smiled as she watched alex so fixated on the screen watching their baby move around. He starts singing and the baby moves to his voice. The nurse says would you like to know what your having. He looks at me, I smile yes. The nurse moves the baby in different positions till she can see what it is. Are you ready to know because I can't contain myself congratulations it’s a girl.

I hug alex squealing with happiness a girl it’s a girl oh my gosh it’s a girl. He smiles looking at me with tears in his eyes my girls my beautiful girls I love you. I love you too baby text your mom, the guys are you going to tell jojo tonight on the radio show. Only if you want me too. I kind of let it slip to the press so its probably all over the television and internet by now. I giggle you never were good at keeping secrets but I love you anyway.