- Text Size +
Alex smiled as he dialed his moms number almost jumping up and down when she finally answered hello, Mom how was your day. Fine is everything ok did the nurse find something wrong? No everything is fine we found out what we’re having mom, Baby get the other phone I’m about to tell mom. Denise shakes her head my son is loosing it wow. Mom It’s a girl. Denise starts crying oh my god Alex that’s wonderful I’ll let Tony and Liz know when they get back I’m so proud of you I’ll call the station tonight. Ok mom talk to you then he hangs up and calls Brian.

Hey bone how did everything go? Yeah we are all still here ok your on speaker go ahead. Hey guys can you all here me. Yes we hear you what’s up. Alex is crying and says Nick you were right see you at the station tonight he hangs up. Brian says what are you right about nick. Nick smiles holding up a piece of paper that says in pink letters IT’S A GIRL!!!. The guys get on the phone with a friend and smile waiting to see the look on aj’s face at the station.

Alex that tickles I thought you shaved mmm this shower feels so nice. It feels great with you in my arms, Alex we have to get out and dressed. 20 minutes later alex and Kim walk hand in hand through the parking lot. Kim kisses alex go see your fans I’ll see you inside babe. He smiles kissing her back heading to his fans when he sees nick give him the thumbs up that she’s safe. Alex signs autographs and takes pictures with the fans after 15 minutes he goes inside meeting up with the boys for the interview.

Jojo here live we have some special guests the backstreet boys. It’s good to see you all again we have a lot to catch up on its been awhile. He starts off first I want to congratulate Brian and his wife on their little boy baylee. Brian smiles thanks man its amazing. Alex is smiling which makes jojo say now on to aj this could get interesting. He says first I want to say you look great what you been doing.

Alex smiles thank you I’ve been following the 12 step program for my addictions I’ve been sober for 8 months and counting. I also have to give credit to my beautiful girlfriend she keeps me grounded. Jojo says ah yes her name is kim right, he smiles yes kim my angel. Jojo says just recently you told Tmz that you have a girlfriend and she’s pregnant. Alex smiles yes she is almost 7 months pregnant. Jojo says congrats we have a caller on the line hello caller. Hey Jojo its Denise, I am calling because the boys and I have a big surprise for alex and kim.

Jojo says lets bring out aj’s girlfriend. Kim walks over to the couch sitting by alex she smiles babe what’s going on do you know about this surprise? Alex says I’m just as surprised as you I love you .
The guys smile and say we got together with your mom and wanted you to have what you need for the baby. They smile as they reveal the stuff they got and then denise says the guys and I also finished the nursery for you and we let the press know about the baby and that we want privacy. Alex kisses kim who is crying thanks mom, guys we love you this is all so exciting and scary.

Jojo says I can imagine this is scary especially for kim she’s only what 21. Kim says what does that have to do with anything, alex and I love each other we were surprised by the pregnancy, it will make us stronger. Jojo says wow she has a mouth on her, when kim hears that she runs to the back with Leigh Anne and starts crying. Alex says this interview is over and he runs to kim taking her in his arms, baby its ok lets go home and cuddle. Alex what about all the meetings and pro…. He kisses kim they can do it without me I have more important things to do. He takes her hand and texts Kevin im going home I won’t tolerate the media attacking kim like that so we are going home.

Alex and kim walk out the station heading to the elevator when they get swarmed by paparazzi who are snapping pictures, even going to extremes by getting up close to get their pictures. Alex gets in after helping kim in the car and starts driving off when he winds the window down and says come on guys let me get out you got your pictures I think that’s enough for now. Alex drives off heading home pulling in the driveway parks the car and helps kim in the house. 20 minutes later they are sleeping in each others arms.

The rest of the guys finish the interview before its over Kevin makes a statement I would like to ask the paparazzi, radio stations and fans to please respect our friends wishes to have privacy this is so new to them and overwhelming as their friends we want the media storm to stop we are humans too and have the right to privacy when it comes to our personal lives. Thank you for listening we love all our fans your amazing see you all on tour.