- Text Size +

“Honey, how’s your foot?” my mom asked me while she, Kevin, Vinnie, and I lounged around her sun room enjoying the breeze coming in off of the water through the windows.  Vinnie was sharing a couch with my mom with his head resting in her lap while she gave his ears a good rub and he slept.  Kevin and I meanwhile shared the opposite love seat.

“Um… fine?” I said looking at her in confusion.  I looked at Kevin and he laughed with a shrug.  I groaned, “Oh shit… is something going to happen to my foot? Mamaaaaa…” I was whining but I didn’t care.  The last thing I needed right before heading to New York was an injured foot.

“I don’t know…” she said simply.  “I thought you’d hurt your foot though.”

“Which means I will… freaking hell…”

Kevin wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close so he could kiss my temple, “It’ll be okay…”

“Said the guy who gave me a concussion…” I said with a sigh and then giggled.

“I took care of you then, didn’t I?  If you get hurt I’ll take care of you all over again.” 

I smiled and kissed him, “You’re lucky you’re so sweet… and that you’re good in bed.”

He blushed but laughed and kissed me back, “Smartass…”

I looked at my mom who was watching us with pride gushing out of every pore, “No really, Mama… do you have details?  Is it like a stubbed toe or is my foot going to be chopped off at the ankle?”

My mom and Kevin laughed together, “Honey, I’m sure you’re not going to lose a foot.  But I don’t know anything else.  I just had this feeling that your left foot, maybe the ankle, was in pain.”

I laid my face against Kevin’s chest and closed my eyes, “Last time she imagined me in pain I broke my wrist… Can you imagine me doing television interviews doped up on Vicodin? Lord help us…” I chuckled and he squeezed me.  I opened my eyes again, “Any other psychic gems you want to warn us about before we go to New York?” I teased looking at my mom.  A look flickered over her face that I knew all too well.  She knew something but was trying to hide it.  She totally sucked at hiding things from me.  I sat up and pointed at her, “I saw that!  Don’t you dare tell me I didn’t, I saw it!”

“Saw what?” Kevin asked with a grin.

“She’s hiding something… She knows something about the trip and she’s hiding it.”

Kevin looked at my mom with a playfully raised eyebrow, “Oh really, wise one?”

My mom rolled her eyes at Kevin but then chuckled followed by a sigh, “It’s nothing bad, Monkey.  Just something that’ll…” She paused trying to find the right words, “Well let me put it this way, it’ll be sort of your first challenge as a couple, nothing big, just something you’ll get through together.  It’ll be a good thing.”

Kevin and I looked at each other before looking back at my mom, “What the hell does thaaaat mean?” 

Kevin laughed at the whine in my voice and when I shot him an evil look he giggled even more, “Sorry… I’ve just never heard you whine like this, it’s amusing.”

I looked back at my mom, “What does it mean?”

“I wish I could tell you specifics but you know I can’t, honey.  But like I said, it’s nothing big.”

“So Kevin and I will be tested and I’m going to hurt my foot…” I said and pondered what she was telling us.  “Someone is going to go all Tonya Harding on me and beat my left ankle with a pipe, right?  And then Kevin’s going to beat their ass and save the day.”

Kevin laughed so hard tears were falling down his cheeks which only made me giggle like a nut.  My mom shook her head and ran her fingers over Vinnie’s soft head in her lap, “That’s exactly it… You figured it out.”

We’d sat around my mom’s house eating, talking and drinking wine until late in the night just hanging out and trying to avoid talking about my big trip to New York.  I was one of those, “Let’s just not talk about it” girls when it came to my book releases, my mom was used to it and Kevin was a quick learner so he picked up real fast not to mention it.  It was a lovely relaxing day and when my mom and Vinnie finally decided to go off to bed I smirked at Kevin, “Know what time it is?”

He took at look at his wrist pretending to look for a watch, “Not a clue…”

I crawled into his lap and began kissing his face, “Time for… The Sex.”

“Tell me this… why do you call it The Sex?”

“Because it’s so much more than sex.  Sex is what we’ve had with exes, The Sex is what we have.  It’s an event in itself.  A breath of fresh air in a stinky bathroom, a rainbow after a storm, puppy breath, baby feet and sunshine.  It’s not just sex, it’s…” I paused dramatically and wiggled my eyebrows, “The Sex.”

He chuckled but when I sucked on his neck the chuckle turned into a moan, “I thought you were kidding about sex in your mom’s house…”

“Heck no…” I said and began pulling his shirt over his head.

“Kel…” he said, alarm in his voice as I tugged the shirt off of him.  “Your mom just went to bed, she’s still awake…”

I bent to lick his nipple with a grin, “Yep…”

When I sucked his nipple into my mouth and then bit gently on it while my hand purposely brushed the growing bulge in his pants he pushed his hips up toward mine, “Oh, Jesus…”

I giggled and jumped up pulling him by the hand toward the room we were staying in. I closed the door behind us and began unbuttoning his pants.  He grinned a delicious grin at me and I bit my lip looking up at him as I slid my hands down into his pants over his ass.  I love his ass.  "Aren’t you worried about your mom walking in on us?"

"Nope…"

"Aren’t you at least going to lock the door?"

“Nope… no lock."

I pushed his pants to the floor along with his boxers revealing his glorious erection. "Aren’t you worried that she’ll hear us?"

"Nope…"

I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue up the underside of his length causing him to shudder. I repeated the motion, only slower and he groaned. "Fuck…"

"Soon…" I smiled and then took him into my mouth.

I worked my magic on him and his fingers wove their way into my hair as his hips moved closer to me, "Shit, Kel… oh god don’t stop that…"

I didn’t. I kept sucking him until I knew he was at the point of no return and then I deep throated him as he came with a muffled groan as he tried to stay quiet. I kissed along his length slowly before standing back up facing him with a grin. I licked my lips and then kissed him. He moaned into my mouth as he tasted himself on my tongue and I pulled back smiling. "Like that?"

He shook his head, "You’re something else, you know that?"

I shrugged with a smile and nodded, "Yup…"

"You know what else?" he asked with that killer grin again.

"Hmm?"

He leaned his face close to mine and slid his tongue along my neck slowly producing a gasp from me and then whispered in my ear, "I’m going to love you so good tonight you’re going to want to scream…"

That was all it took. His words cut right through me and I couldn’t imagine being more turned on than I already was right then. He undressed me and everywhere his fingers touched me I felt shocks. You know those shocks that rush through your body and immediately surge to all of your erogenous zones just because someone who you love touched you with the perfect amount of pressure? God I loved his touches. Kevin never lost the gift of letting his fingers roam all over my skin as his mouth did other things. I didn’t know where he learned that or who taught it to him, but I was so thankful for it. Just kissing me and touching he could bring me to climax, and he knew it. He also knew just when to pull away and start all over again. It was the most erotic and frustrating sensation all at once.

He pushed me back gently onto the bed and took my hands in his raising them above my head before letting go and running them over my skin and making me squirm. He began kissing all over my body. My neck, my cheeks, my lips… teasing with a bit of tongue before pulling away and moving on to other parts. Unable to watch him anymore because just seeing his mouth on my skin made me hot I closed my eyes and tipped my head back trying to hang on as long as I could. His mouth covered one of my breasts and then I felt his tongue flick over the nipple causing me to bite my lip so not to make any noise audible to my mom. He kept at my breasts for what seemed like an eternity and I was losing it. My hands were closed around the poles of the headboard, my breath shallow and my body calling out for him. "Oh god, Kevin please…" I sighed.

"Hang in there baby…" he whispered against my skin as he kissed over my stomach and his hands rubbed over my hips.

"Kevin…"

"Shh…" he smiled as I writhed beneath him and he dipped his head between my legs.

"Oh fuck…" I cried as quietly as possible as his fingers spread a path for his tongue and he began licking me slowly. As if my eyes weren’t already rolled far enough into my head, Kevin’s thumb rubbed at my clit as his tongue slid inside of me exploring expertly. I could feel myself beginning to tremble and we both knew I was dangerously close to the edge. I was panting… literally panting trying to hang on because what he was doing to me felt so damn good but I also knew that was about to happen would be even better. Kevin knew too because just as I was about to cross over into pure elation he did it again, he pulled away. "No…" I whined pitifully. "Oh god, Kevin don’t stop…"

Before I could protest any further Kevin was on top of me covering my mouth with his. I love his tongue. I whimpered against his kiss as he let me taste my sex on him and his hands resumed roaming my body. As quickly as he’d let me down he’d worked me back up just by touching me and then I felt him push into me slowly. I moaned and felt my body go weak. Kevin let out a moan of his own as he pushed all of the way into me and stilled for a moment before moving again. "I love you…"

I nodded, "I… yeah… oh…"

Kevin chuckled which only aided to the feelings running through my body and he kissed me softly. He pulled my hands from the headboard and took them in his own squeezing them as he moved in and out of me with a familiar speed pushing us both toward release. When he started to rotate his hips in a circular motion as he thrust I literally thought I was going to stop breathing because it felt so good and I wanted to scream out so bad. I began to wonder if I was going to make it without screaming but the more Kevin moved within me the less I cared. I didn’t care if the whole world heard me come, Kevin was amazing and he was all mine.

Knowing my body as well as he did Kevin knew that within a few more moves I would be gone and although he’d promised me that I’d want to scream, he by all means didn’t want to face my mother the next morning having her know that we’d been screwing in her house and she’d heard us. He kissed me hard as he thrust harder and deeper into me sending the pleasure wave washing over my body with an amazing force. Continuing to kiss through his own climax we moaned into one each other’s mouth and kept amazingly quiet for as forceful our orgasms were. I pulled my mouth away from his and gasped for air as I was finally able to breathe again while my body trembled beneath his and I wrapped my legs around his waist continuing to move with him until he stopped.

His head fell beside mine and he let go of my hands. I ran my fingers through his sweaty hair and closed my eyes as I tried to catch my breath. He kissed my neck gently and his breath warmed my already hot skin. "You almost screamed…" he laughed.  "I could feel it…"

I smiled and shook my head, "You’re just plain evil, Richardson… I thought I was a tease!"

"I’m not a tease…" he grinned as he rolled over pulling me into his arms.  "I just wanted to make it last…"

"Oh bullshit… you wanted to torture me into screaming in my mom’s house…"

He smiled, "Well maybe a little… but I wasn’t going to actually let you scream."

I looked at him and sighed, "Oh… and I love you too…" I laughed and he did too.

"That was priceless you know? Fucked you so good you couldn’t talk…"

I nodded, "I can’t deny that… oh god, yeah you did… Just when I thought you couldn’t get any better, you pull out that hip move… good god, Kevin."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "I’ve got a lot of tricks, baby… But most of them we can’t possibly do here in your mom’s house. You really would scream…"

I chuckled, "We could go out on the beach…"

"Perv…"

"Yes?" I laughed.

"How many times do you think we can have The Sex before the sun comes up?"

I smiled and ran my hands down his body slowly, "I don’t know, but I say we find out…"