- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for taking so long...
But thank you so much for still wait for me!
I turned around to find him closer to me than I expected. Even knowing he’s there, doesn’t stop my heart from beating faster. Even more, when he takes my hand.

“Let’s go by the pool. There’s so much I have to tell you.” He started pulling me but I held myself in place, making him turn in surprise. I will not let him control me, I’m in charge!

“I have a better idea.” With that I took his hand and led him towards the stairs. It’s now or never, before I lose the courage. “Let’s go upstairs, there’s a room you have to see!”

When I reach the door, I let him enter first, while looking at his profile. I see the smile widen at what he sees. “When I saw this room, I immediately thought of you.”

And I wasn’t lying. The room was very spacious with little furniture, the spotlight was saved for the floor to ceiling glass windows and the gleaming black piano it had. The other furniture it had was a love seat and a stereo system.

Howie went directly to the piano bench and started pressing keys to a mindless tune. I could tell he was thinking what to say to me, but he hadn’t noticed I was slowly cornering him. I just stood behind him until he stopped playing.

“Every time I hear music or see something music related, you come to my mind.” I put my hands in his shoulders letting them rest there. When he took one of them, I thought he would kiss it, but he didn’t.

“And whenever I see Orchids I think about you. Especially those Phalaenopsis you used to have in your house.”

“I don’t have them anymore.” I sat beside him with my back to the piano, so I could look directly at him.

“Why?”

“You don’t have to know”

“Because Leigh used them as her bouquet for the wedding?”

“So you actually still know me!” I told him with a smile while I was mortified inside at how stupid it sounded.

“I had no idea she was going to do that.”

“Yeah well, what was one more idea stolen from your fiancé’s best friend, right? It was my fault for telling her all about my dream wedding anyway.”

He looks intently at me, and because I want him to see me as someone strong, I hold his gaze.

“I missed you so damn much Anna! And you know what I’ve missed most about you?”

I shook my head and raised my eyebrows in a gesture of silent question.

“You always make me feel alive. I feel so great when you’re around me, no one makes me feel the way you do.”

I can’t let this opportunity pass, I’m tired of talking.

I slowly lifted my hand and touched his face, he smiled at the gesture. “I missed that as well.”

“You said you wanted me, Howie. How much?” I needed to know before I made a move.

“Unbearably. I still want to…” I put my fingers on his lips, silencing him.

“Kiss me” Please say yes! He just looked at me wide eyed.

“We have to talk…”

“No Howie, I said more than enough, you said what you could and now I want you. You already kissed me, so do it again!”

He took my face with his hands and touched my lips with his.

He was being sweet and gentle, but I wanted more. I pressed myself closer to him until I had one arm around his waist grasping his shirt and the other in his face again. I felt his tongue on my lips, and I simply parted mine with a sigh.

This was exactly what I’ve been waiting for!

The more the kiss deepened, the more I moved towards him. I felt one of his hands get tangled in my hair, then grab my neck and I felt like I was burning inside.

When we part, I place kisses in his mouth and neck while I start unbuttoning his shirt.

“Are you sure you want this?” In response, I unbuckled his belt.

“Are you?” With that, he kissed me with more hunger than before. His hands were grabbing my waist while mine were touching his smooth chest.

I was experiencing feelings I never had before. How could one tremble by just being touched? There was an anxiety I felt in my core I couldn’t describe. And when his hands touched my breasts through my dress, I had to push his mouth away from mine so I could breath.

He looked at me with so much desire that I felt invincible. Part of my mind knew that the woman swinging her legs in the bench and straddling Howie wasn’t me. It wasn’t me the one to grasp the hem of my dress and took it off. It wasn’t me the one pulling Howie’s shirt off with urgency.

“You’re so beautiful!” I could only sigh.

It really was me who felt alive!

He removed my strapless bra and I distantly heard the sound of the piano keys, until Howie found the top of the keyboard and I was suddenly reclining against it. He was kissing my neck and caressing my breasts and I wanted to scream.

I had to close my eyes to the sensations his mouth and hands were making me feel. The burning between my thighs was starting to be too much. The powerful part of me wanted to overwhelm him. I took one of his hands and guided it to my center. When he stoked me, I gasped. If I had known before it would feel like this…

My hand found his hardness and I moaned along with him. I needed so much more than this, but we continued pleasuring each other slowly. All the while I’m praying to God this moment never ends.

“God… I want you so much Leigh!”

My eyes flew open as I felt a coldness run through my body. Both parts of me stopped functioning.

He doesn’t want me, he still wants her…