[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:


It's not always about knowing, planning or being prepared; it's about the little wonders, the twist and turns of fate and the small hours. And it's in those moments that you come to learn that no matter what life has in store for you, you always end up right where you need to be.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11
Completed: No
Word count: 43474
Read: 15943
Published: 07/27/11
Updated: 10/03/11
Story Notes:

© Copyright 2011

banner © Copyright 2011 - CLB Productions

1. Chapter One by summer [ - ] (4609 words)

I know it's been awhile, but I've had to step away from writing for a little bit. Hopefully things have settled down and I can continue. To make up for it, I'm posting a new fic, though no worries, I haven't forgotten my others. I just needed to get this out of my head so I can concentrate on them. Enjoy and hopefully you'll be seeing much more updates from me soon. :)

2. Chapter Two by summer [ - ] (3932 words)

Thanks so much for the feedback. Hope you continue to read and leave me your thoughts. Enjoy! :)

3. Chapter Three by summer [ - ] (3926 words)

4. Chapter Four by summer [ - ] (3289 words)

5. Chapter Five by summer [ - ] (3470 words)

6. Chapter Six by summer [ - ] (4014 words)

7. Chapter Seven by summer [ - ] (4152 words)

8. Chapter Eight by summer [ - ] (4595 words)

Thank you for all the reviews. They really do help motivate writers (at least in my case.) I appreciate the moments taken to send them my way. And I hope you'll continue to read and enjoy this fic.

9. Chapter Nine by summer [ - ] (3765 words)

Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback! I want to give a warm welcome to the new readers. Hope you all enjoy this next chapter. :)

10. Chapter Ten by summer [ - ] (3555 words)

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback! Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

11. Chapter Eleven by summer [ - ] (4167 words)

A brand new chapter. But first I have to say a big thank you to all those taking the time to read this and those who review. So...thanks! And now, enjoy. :)