- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Had to rewrite this whole thing grrrrr. Hope you enjoy :)
"Nick, you should watch it on that stage jumping around like that..." Howie cautioned as the boys got changed into their white satin outfits for the next two songs. Nick chugged down a can of Red Bull and chucked it into the garbage nearby, wiping his chin as he did so. He was tired from not sleeping well lately...the caffienated drinks were the only thing keeping his body going at this point.

"The fans love it." he replied with a knowing grin. He loved running up and down the stage....teasing the fans and being sexy. It was part of his persona on stage...girls wanted it.

"How many of those have you had today?" Brian asked, looking at him with a concerned expression and glancing at the garbage can full of empty Red Bull cans.

"A few." Nick replied as he finished another and tossed it. He felt warm but at least he would be energized for the show. Nick stood on stage moments later....the platform rising into the air. Smoke from a fog machine billowed around them and cameras flashed....fans screaming their approval at 10,000 promises playing. Nick smiled at the reaction to the song and sat down on the stage, letting his long legs dangle over the edge to the delight of the crowd. He had always loved this song since they recorded it....it was one of his favorites. The platform stopped rising and he decided to stand....it was then he felt it. His arm had gone completely numb....it felt constricted and he began to sweat. The other boys continued to sing...wave to the crowd, not noticing something was wrong. Nick struggled to find his voice as his chest tightened...he doubled over and gasped for breath.

"Nick?" Brian said when he saw him leaning over, his hand on his knees....the other clutching his chest. Some fans screamed in terror. The music continued playing, Nick fought to breathe. Sweat cascaded down his red face like a waterfall. Suddenly he lost his balance and toppled off of the platform....Brian cried out and managed to grab his arm.

"Nick!!!!" AJ shouted, running towards them. Nick gasped, his eyes wide with panic as he held on but he felt himself slipping away.

"Lower the platform!!!! For the love of GOD!!!" Brian screamed. The fans below were terrified and the music had stopped playing, everyone's screams were heard as Nick suddenly slipped out of Brian's grip. His body slammed into the stage below...his neck breaking on impact. Unfortunately there was no stopping the stage in time...Nick's body was crushed under the weight of the platform, blood seeping from the sides...flattned to death.