- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Katie is a real person, she gave me permission to write this little story. Enjoy!
Nick was happy to say the least. Well, estatic really. He was practically giddy. He had been pleased with himself lately and nobody suspected he was a murderer, not one person knew about all the lives he'd extinguished since the murders began. He was determined to get them all.

He sat back at his computer desk in Malibu, grinning as he sipped his coffee cup. Nick was browsing the internet, looking for his next victim when he came across a tweet, including an instagram link that piqued his interest. It was a picture of his house, the very one he sat in right now with the glass framed patio.

"Someone's house ;)" was the caption. His eyebrows furrowed, he hated when fans did things like this. It made him feel uneasy, especially since he'd killed three fans in his very own yard.

He checked the girl's profile and her name was Katie...she was a model by the looks of things. It was at that moment he grinned, a plan forming in his head. Nick remembered that he followed Katie on twitter and sent her a DM asking her if she lived near Malibu because he saw her mention she was close.

"I am ten minutes from there. Were you creeping me again?" came the reply. Nick smirked to himself, this one was smart.

He answered back and asked her if she'd like to be in the horror movie he was filming because he liked her pictures. Nick practically giggled when the response came, it was almost too easy.

Nick had Katie come to the house and said he was filming there at night. Lauren was not home, she was out visiting Rochelle and Ava.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I am glad your fiance isn't here. I think you're more relaxed when she isn't around." Katie said. Nick just nodded and closed the door, leading her downstairs.

"So where is the rest of your crew, Nick? You didn't tell me much online."

"I wanted to see how we mesh together as I will be playing the lead." Nick said softly. He led her to the bathroom downstairs, he had the tub already filled, candles placed around the bathroom.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, smiling. Nick just winked and instructed her to undress, she had a nice body.

"Where would you like me?" Katie asked. Nick was huddled over something on the counter, she couldn't see what it it was.

"Get in the water. The scene is you taking a bath." he instructed. She started to step into the water, but it was scalding.

"It's too hot."

Nick was getting annoyed with the questioning by now, he closed the door and locked it before turning to face her.

"Get in the fucking tub and do what I tell you to, you hear me?" he hissed, pushing her. She hit the tiled wall and chuckled, not flinching.

"I like when you're rough, Nicky." the girl said, smirking. This was strike three. He hated when fans called him....Howie had started it.

"Do. Not. Call. Me. That. Name." he stated, his voice shaking with anger. Katie started talking again and still wasn't in the tub so he shoved her in, causing her to slip on the wet porcelain. She screamed but only for a second, her head hitting the side of the tub. He saw blood starting to form in the water, and so did she....her eyes open with terror.

"What kind of movie is this?" she demanded.

"This is MY movie, sweetheart. I am the villain, remember? You see....this movie is different." Nick said in barely a whisper, leaning down and whispering in her ear, his breath tickling her neck. She felt his hands on her, his fingers just under her earlobe.

"In this, the good guys don't win."

Katie didn't have time to scream, his hands closed around her throat and he shoved her under the water, getting on top to weigh her down. She struggled for a few moments before her body went limp.

Nick smiled and dragged her out of the tub, careful not to drip blood as he carried her body to the garage. He took out his toolkit and went to work, carving the flesh from her bones. Nacho was watching, barking. Nick remembered he hadn't fed the dogs.

"You hungry, buddy? How about this to tide you over for a bit until Daddy is done?" Nick tossed one of the bones to his dog, smirking through the blood on his face.

"Knicknack paddy wack, give Nacho a bone," he sang to himself as he watched Nacho sniff at it. Nacho barked in appreciation and chewed on the bone as Nick finished mutilating Katie's body. He burned the flesh in the fire pit out back before burying the bones in the backyard.

Nobody would suspect a thing. Nacho loved his new toy but Nick made sure he took care of it before Lauren got suspicious.

The killing was getting too easy, but Nick enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. He wondered where his next victim would come from as he went to bed that night with his knife under his pillow.

29 down, still so many left to go....