- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, like, I couldn't really go all bloody with it. Cause ewwww! But I took a shot anyway! Hehehe ~Keelie
“Just One Kiss”

“Are you ready baby?” Nick asked, sitting cross-legged across from the fan he invited on his tour bus. Lauren knew about this particular project and promised to stay out of sight till after his work was done. This way, he had an alibi and the fan wouldn’t get terribly jealous. This kill may not be as messy as the others, but he wanted to see if his charm could actually pull this off.

She sighed, looking downward, her thick brown hair covering her face like a curtain. This particular fan had been always trying to get his attention. As far as Nick knew, she wasn’t one of the writers who killed him yet. But, she was a fan. One of her friends even had the nerve to ask him about it at the soundcheck that day. How could she be that careless? Knowing that it was killing Nick again and again?

It didn’t take much to get here there, a smirk, a murmured invite before the concert. He reached forward, taking her hand in his own. He looked deep into her eyes as their gazes met. He licked his lips, knowing she craved him as much as he craved her demise. “I want this just as much as you, you don’t know how hard it is. How painful. I can’t think of anyone better to escape with, Karah.”

She nodded, holding the tiny capsule in her hands. Nick knew a guy who could provide him with suicide pills and never tell a soul who bought from him. Not that it mattered; he got one of his previous kills to do it for him, telling them it was a “movie prop”. It would never be traced back to him.

“Right, and I’ve always loved you Nick, ever since I was sixteen.”

He smiled, trying to suppress his smirk. “I’m sorry it took me so long to really see you. I was blinded, but now I see.”

Nick held his hand up to his mouth, placing the pill within. If swallowed without chewing down on it, the pill was completely harmless. Of course he’d gone the extra step and made sure his was nothing more than a DayQuil capsule, which looked exactly the same.

“I love you…” She whispered, placing it in her mouth, and beginning to chew on it before swallowing.

Nick started laughing, he couldn’t believe it. ‘This is way too easy, I didn’t even have to kill her!’ He thought. He leaned back, still laughing as she stared at him in confusion.

“What?”

“You, we just met, and you think I’m going to kill myself for you? You were just another kill on my list. The easiest one yet, I didn’t even have to do it. You did it all for me. Thanks, I’ve been cleaning up a lot of messes lately, yours I just have to dump the body.”

“You…you…” She sputtered.

“I did. This is real life baby, or in your case, was. We ain’t Romeo and Juliet.” He leaned forward, giving her a quick peck on the lips. He stood, brushing himself off as she fell to the ground within moments. The cyanide pills were quick acting once in her system. Her body was still, eyes open and staring blankly at the wall. He was in a very good mood as he rolled her body under his bunk and made his way out to meet Lauren.

“Fourteen down, and many more to go!” He said cheerfully and began to sing.

“If I could have just one kiss, if that’s all it is, you know your life’s over…”