- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick and BSB go to Lisa's graduation. Things get funny, Kevin goes backstage. Nick re-counts other funny moments from that week.

 Ok, yeah, where was I? Oh yeah, see, I am racing on this motorcycle to purpose to the woman of my dreams and love of my life, Liza Jones. The woman rocks! And I was recalling everything since I meet the crazy little tiger of a woman that she is. After that sweet kissing part, you think I would stop walking into things like doors, windows, and falls, and then it was you guessed it,...... chairs.

 June 16th, 2004, Liza Jones is now 18 and available to date me sorta. Now, if only I can get her away from "babysitting" her family so much. Help her get a life, you know. They have her scared to meet people and get out. Unintentionally, but still.

 "Oh, I can't wait to graduate!" Liza yelped. The class just laughed and she giggled. Then Kevin walked by the long line of kids backstage in that hallway. He had been in it before himself for shows. "Hi" he said to Liza. "Hi, Kevin" She gave him a hug. "Can't wait to see you graduate, Windy." He said. The class stood there in shock all in there bright blue robes and blue caps in shock. "She does know Kevin and BSB." some girl whispered and a couple people whispered back. "Ok, we're front row. You'll see us up there. Enjoy your cake." He said. As he left, Liza said to herself. "I am getting cake." She questioned herself in how she spoke her statement. "I hope it has pink or purple icinings or both." She said. As people laughed at her.

 She just thought, 'Hey, "Aladdin" and "Hawaiian Roll man" were at Graduation day from BSB and he said BSB was THERE. YAY!'

 I sat out there in my seat, drinking water. Then it fell on my pants legs. "Nick, watch what your doing. You know how boring this is going to be, she is one of our friends." Brian reminded me. "Yeah, be good, so she stops referring to me as "Hawaiian Roll Man"." Howie told me. "I wonder what she thinks about it, if we stopped by her house for cake?" AJ asked. "She e-mails enough." He finished. "We would have to meet her family, and we're way too lazy to do that." Kevin said as he sat down.

 "She can't believe it." he answered Kristen's question. "The kids are freaking out there and spazing out that I even showed up." He told her with a big smile.

After nearly 2 and a half hours of ceremony and speeches. "Liza Jones" The Super Attendant of Liza's schools said. She grabbed it and gave a high. We were cheering for her. "YAY! YIPPIE!" I said. She started to blush as her mom took her pictures. You could see how nervous she was it was so cute. But she was even more in shock to see us and our girlfriends, & Kevin and Brian's wives there.  I spillt water on my leg again, when she did that. Everyone laughed, even her, she probably thought I was a loser. Then I walked into my chair. She laughed a little bit and so did everyone else.

 I started to cry. I thought she didn't care then, but her e-mails that night were really sweet. The group and I bonded closer, even through at the time, I didn't want to be with her or date her.