- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin walks in on our kiss, Aaron comes in to tell me we have to go back to L.A., I try to take Lisa with us.

"I love you." I said to Lisa, then she gracefully came in on the side of the bed and kissed me on the lips. I began to smile and kiss her back. Then Kevin walked in.

"I'm glad she kept our e-mails." Kevin said. "You seem to be happy too." Kevin said. "What? No Chessecakes that act and look like models to date, Nick, man you must be slipping." He said being the ass that he is.

"Go pee on a fire hydrant you dog." I told him off. "Well, good luck with that, because your going back to L.A. with Aaron and I am guessing, my cous'n Brian will be seeing you too. Tell him he can stick his Bible up his singing pipes." Kevin told me off.

"Not our fault, you wouldn't find a new manager with us and they had to kick you out in 2005. I wanted you to stay, but your ego and your acting dreams got in the way, and you think because you look like a super model for Calvin Klein you can just walk over the group and our fans, and even YOUR FANS." I told him off.

"Boys!" Lisa shouted. "Kevin, go move in with Brian in L.A. if your going to be this mean to Nick. You can be mean there. But either make up with him or stop wasteing our time. YOU LEFT REMEMBER, NOT HIM." Lisa told him. Kevin walked off in a huff. "Get well soon, you jerk." Kevin yelled at me as he slammed the door to my hospital room. "YOUR A JERK TOO, KEVY." I shouted.

"Lisa tell him, he's a.." I told her, then she kissed me on the lips again. "Nick, the whole group and your back up band are jerks, usually." She told me. "But, when your  not, you could be something and someone wonderful, and stop being jerks like all the other super mega successful groups. If you really wanted to, you could find God, instead of just pretending you did, and then it would stop. Because what I realized Nick, is you need them to be your friends, and me too. I can't live without you either." Lisa told me. "I love you." She said then kissed me again, till the nurse came in.

"Next time, I'll bring McDonald's from downstairs on the 2nd floor when I come into tomorrow so you can have breakfeast with pancakes." She told me with a smile. I smiled back, Hell was probably going to be L.A. if Hell was here in Ohio, or a Hell mouth anyways.