- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my creation in response to the October Vamplet challenge by BSBfan4ever.  Thanks for making me think outside the box and giving me the outlet to write about vampires. I had so much fun writing this. :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Special thanks to Marguerite for being part of my story! 

Chapter 01

            Nick stares at the oddest gift he's ever received from a fan.  From the note left with it, it's called a Vamplet.  Funny little creature.  Apparently there's an online world for Vamplets and this one has been registered in his honor.  It's name?  Count Vlad Von Gloom. The passwords were included if he wanted to join the fun.  Join the fun?  Scratching his head in confusion, he logs on, wondering what kind of fun this is going to be.

            As soon as he logs on, internet alarms go off in on 6 different computers.  Immediately, Nick is joined in Gloomvania by Amelia, Rachel, Marguerite, Mireya, Kristine, and Dorothea.  The girls know the realm of the undead will soon have another...one one specifically chosen to join them.

            As he's busy customizing his website for his Vamplet, a private message pops up from someone named Amelia.  It simply says, "Welcome.  We are pleased you chose to join us."

            Not sure what he should do, he types back, "We?"

            Amelia says, "My sisters and I. We were very pleased to see you decided to enjoy the gift we sent you."

            OK, totally stunned now, Nick replies, "Sisters?  Who are you?"

            She says, "All will be revealed, Beloved. There are special links within the website.  You will find them as you search.  If you need help, contact Thea.  She will guide your way."

            After Amelia logs off, Nick becomes very uncomfortable with the whole situation.  He starts to log off when another message from someone named Kris.  It simply says, "Don't go yet, Beloved. Thea will help you."

            Nick types back and says, "What is this?"

            A message from Thea pops up that simply reads "Put your cursor over the cross on the coffin you decorated.  You will see me and I will show you more."

            Feeling a bit apprehensive, he slides his cursor over the cross. A window appears where a woman with jet black hair and eyes as dark as night is staring back at him. The provocative smile on her face sends heat racing to his loins, and makes him forever thankful she can't see him....or can she?

            She says, "It's nice that you've joined us Nickolas.  We have been waiting for you, Beloved."

            Nick says, "Why are you calling me beloved?  What is this all about?"

            Thea says, "Marguerite will come to you tonight, Nickolas.  Let her in. Follow her instructions.  Accept her gift.  She will be the first for you.  All things will be possible in this world, as long as you follow our guidance."

            Not sure what to say, Nick says, "And if I say no?"

            Watching her slip off her robe to reveal a blood red lace negligee, his eyes bug out of his head and he barely hears her say, "You won't say no, Nickolas. This is your destiny.  Marguerite will be there soon.  Do as she says, Beloved.  It will not hurt."

            Before any more messages can pop up, he logs off, trying to figure out what he's gotten into.  Staring at the weird little Vamplet, his mind starts to wander.  He lies on his bed and closes his eyes. The image of Thea pops into his mind and instantly his groin tightens.  He opens his eyes to find he still sees her.

            Cursing, he sits up, intent on writing some new music.  Inevitably, he puts the guitar aside and thinks about the woman he's trying to forget.  Before his thoughts become too muddled, there's a knock at his door.  At 12:30 in the morning?  When he looks through the peep hole, his eyes bug out of his head. 

            He opens the door to find a petite woman with gorgeous red hair and big brown eyes standing before him dressed in black leather pants and a black leather jacket. She says, "Hello Beloved. I am Marguerite. I'm here to help you prepare for your journey."

            He stutters and falls back as she practically floats by him. He says, "Journey? I'm not going anywhere."

            She says, "It's not a physical journey, Nickolas. Not yet.  First you must prepare."  She turns to face him, stripping off her leather jacket to reveal a black and red corset.  He clears his throat as she says, "Come Nickolas, we must begin."

            He takes her outstretched hand and allows her to pull him to his sofa.  He falls back on it as she stands over him.  She says, "In order to complete the journey, I must give you a part of me. Are you willing to accept it?"

            His mind goes blank and he nods slightly, not sure if he could speak.  She peels off her pants and straddles his lap, pressing firmly against him. She leans down close to his face and whispers "Close your eyes beloved."

            He does as she says without question and listens as she mumbles words he doesn't understand.  He feels something delicate pressed against his lips and she says, "Drink, Nickolas." He immediately starts to suck and a sweet, hot liquid floods his mouth.  He opens his eyes to find he's suckling her breast.  Thinking he's drinking breast milk, he starts to freak out, but the flavor is totally intoxicating to him. 

            She reaches between them and opens his pants, pulling his manhood from the confines of his jeans.  He moans around her flesh as she slides down over him, taking his length within her.  Once he's completely embedded in her body, she whispers, "That's enough for now, Nickolas. You must let go."

            He pulls his lips from her skin and says, "But I want more..."

            She says, "Soon. For now, enjoy my body and give me your seed.  I need you."

            Putting his hands on her hips, he starts moving her over his body, causing waves of pleasure to ripple through them both.  When he erupts inside her, he briefly thinks they should have used a condom, but she whispers, "Not to worry, Beloved, I can't get pregnant."

            He looks at her through heavy eyelids and says, "Why?"

            She smiles and says, "Sleep, Beloved.  Thea will send Rachel to you soon. You will go another step on your journey."

            Nick closes his eyes, wondering briefly what he's gotten himself into.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know! :)