- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since this is such a short story, I'll be posting 2 a day. I wish I had more time to write, but school and work is taking every waking moment I have.  I know it will be worth it in the end.  I hope you enjoy Chapter 2!


Thanks to Rachel for being the star of Chapter 2. :)

 

Chapter 02

            Nick wakes up feeling like he's never slept better.  When he sees its only 8:00 am he groans loudly, mumbling, "Why can't I ever sleep in when we're off?"

            After making it to the bathroom to take care of more pressing matters, he walks by his desk to see the Vamplet staring back at him.  It seriously feels like the thing is watching him.  Shaking his head, he takes the stairs at a jog, ready to get into his basement gym and get in a little work out.

            Once there, he strips off his shirt and jumps on a treadmill.  Picking up the remote, he turns on his television to catch up on the news of the day.  When the news inevitably turns to the stock market, he slows down and stops the treadmill, getting ready to lift some weights. 

Then he hears it.  He switches off the TV and listens.  A faint voice is calling out, "Nickolas."  He slowly walks up the steps and looks around his place.  The voice is coming from his office.  He creeps in, expecting to see an ex girlfriend, but all that's there is his Vamplet.  Still watching him. 

He sits at his desk and picks up the toy, staring into its face.  He turns on his computer and logs onto the website, wondering why this thing is so intriguing.  When the website opens, a box pops up that reads, "Good morning, Beloved, how did you sleep?"

He re-reads the message before finally he types, "Who are you?"

The reply says, "I'm Marguerite. You don't remember me yet, but you will soon.  Are you ready for Rachel to visit?  Thea is indisposed this morning so she has left Mireya and me to guide you on your next step."

Another message pops up from Mireya that says, "Good morning Nickolas.  Are you ready for today?"

Not sure what to say or do, Nick types, "Who are you?  Why are you talking like you know me?"

Mireya says, "We do know you, Beloved. You are the chosen one.  We ALL know you and are looking forward to the day you join us and take your place."

Without thinking, he says, "My place as what?" 

Thinking he won't get an answer because he voiced the question instead of typing it, he's shocked when Marguerite's message comes back saying, "Your place as our Beloved Master."

Nick says, "This can't be! Do you have my place bugged? What the hell is going on?"

Mireya says, "Rachel is there now. Let her help you Nickolas.  We only want to help you."

The screen goes blank just as his door bell rings.  He stands and mutters something under his breath as he peeks through the peephole.  What he sees compels him to open the door. 

The impish girl smiles up at him and says, "Good morning Nickolas. I am Rachel."

He watches her as she breezes past him, the black cloak she's wearing billowing out slightly behind her.  As she turns to face him, he takes in her appearance.  Her chocolate brown hair matched with hazel eyes captivates him.  He takes a step towards her and says, "Why are you here?"

She says, "To help you continue your journey." She drops the cloak to reveal a white leather bustier that makes Nick almost moan.  She smiles and says, "I'm glad you like it, Beloved.  I chose it just for this occasion."

Dragging his eyes up from her cleavage, he says, "What occasion?"

She steps forward and slips a dainty hand inside his shorts while whispering, "Giving my body to you."

Heat surges into his cock, making it instantly hard.  She giggles and strokes him, letting her nails gently scratch the delicate skin in her grasp.  He moans and says, "Please..."

She pulls down his shorts and pushes him into his desk chair, saying, "I must first give you part of me.  Will you accept it?"

He nods, not really hearing what she has to say.  He's so turned on all he can think of is cumming.  She pushes him back in the chair and leans over him, bearing her breasts to his gaze.  He watches fascinated as she leans closer and presses her nipple to his lips.  "Drink," she whispers.

Once he starts to suckle, a sweet hot fluid floods his mouth.  He begins to pull away until he realizes he dreamed about this taste last night.  He continues to suckle, moving his hands up to cup her ass and pull her closer to his raging hard on.

She giggles and whispers, "Enough for now Nickolas.  There will be more, Beloved. But for now, I need your seed."

She bares the lower half of her body and lowers herself onto him.  He groans and thrusts upward, feeling her folds close around him like a glove.  As he continues thrusting, she throws her head back and screams "YES!" so loud he's afraid his neighbors will hear.  At the moment, he could care less. 

His body is pushed beyond the brink of pleasure and when he cums, she screams once again.  As he lays back in his chair catching his breath, she says, "That was incredible.  Thank you, Beloved."

Before he can blink, she's gone and he's still sprawled out in his chair wondering what the hell just happened.  Glancing at the doll, he signs back onto the website and just stares at the screen.  Feeling a bit confused, he mutters, "Now what?"

A screen pops up with a message from Mireya that says, "You will continue the journey, Nickolas.  Did you enjoy Rachel's gift?"

He shakes his head and types, "Gift? You mean did I enjoy fucking her? Hell yeah I did, but why is this happening?"

She says, "All will be revealed soon, Nickolas.  Right now you are very tired and you should sleep."

Glancing down at his still semi hard erection, Nick says, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

He forgot they could hear him because he gets a reply that says, "Would you like Kris to visit you now as well? And you can continue the journey? We find it's easier if you rest between visits.  Give yourself time to acclimate."

"Acclimate to what?" he practically screams.

Mireya says, "Please, don't be upset, Nickolas. Thea will be angry if we upset you. We are only here to make the journey easier.  Sleep now, Beloved.  Sleep now and later today, Kris will be visiting you."

Nick doesn't realize his eyes are closing or that he's sliding out of his chair.  He curls up on the floor by his desk and drifts into a deep slumber, dreams eluding him.  For now.

Chapter End Notes:

let me know!  :)