- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to Kris for being the bad girl of THIS chapter!  :)

Chapter 03

            Nick wakes up with his body cramping from sleeping on the floor. When he sits up, he says to himself, "Why the hell am I naked?"

            Picking up his discarded clothing, he makes his way to the shower.  As he's soaping his chest, he starts to daydream.  First, he sees a redhead in his mind, driving him wild.  Then suddenly, the picture shifts and it's a girl with brown hair.  Shaking his head trying to clear it, he glances down to find that once again, he's getting aroused.

            Even though he hates to masturbate, his fingers encircle his shaft and he slowly starts to stroke it.  Pleasure builds within him as he pictures first the red haired girl, then the brown haired girl in his mind.

            Before he can cum, he hears his door bell ring.  Muttering a frustrated curse, he grabs a robe and pulls it on, tying it as he walks through the house.  When he flings open the door, intent on yelling at the person who's disturbing him, he's shocked to find a gorgeous, willowy blonde with vivid blue eyes staring back at him.  As he stutters, she says, "Hello, Beloved, I am Kris."

            Without thinking, he steps back to let her in.  When he turns to face her, she says, "You were in the shower?"  He nods mutely, watching the swell of her breasts under her coat.  She shrugs it off to reveal she's nude underneath and she says, "Come, let me join you. I will take care of your needs."

            When they reach the bathroom, she pushes the robe from his shoulders and slides her body next to his.  He lifts her up and sits her on the vanity, his giant hands covering her thighs.  She whispers, "First, will you accept my gift?"

            He looks puzzled, a sense of déjà vu washing over him.  He says, "What gift?"

            Pulling his head to her breast, she says, "Drink, Beloved."

            Once again, the sticky hot fluid flows into his mouth.  He drinks it greedily, unsure of why he craves it so much now.  When she gently pushes him away, and whispers, "Enough for now, Nickolas. Soon you will have all you desire.  For now, I need your body in mine.  I need your seed."

            Stepping back, he says, "What? Wait, you're trying to trap me, right? Get pregnant with Carter's kid, huh?"

            She smiles at him and says, "I cannot have children Nickolas.  I only want your seed for our mutual pleasure.  Please, Nickolas."

            Stepping closer to her, he says, "You can't get pregnant?"

            She whispers, "No," letting her fingers wrap around his erection. "I cannot.  I need you Nickolas.  Now."

            As he positions himself between her legs, he says, "You and I...we've done this before, right?"

            She smiles as he embeds himself in her.  Locking her ankles around his waist, she says, "No, you and I have not. You have had two of my sisters.  This is our first time."  He starts to say something, but she says, "Shh, no questions now Nickolas.  Soon you will know the answers.  For now, take me."

            The sensation of being inside her is too great to be ignored.  When Nick starts moving, his body trembles with pleasure.  She throws her head back, giving him access to nibble on her neck.  When his lips meet her flesh, he finds the same mesmerizing flavor covering her skin.  He sucks hard on her neck, causing her body to convulse around his.

            From somewhere, he hears someone say, "Not too hard, Nickolas.  Don't break her skin, you are not ready."

            He jerks back causing Kris to open her eyes and look at him. He says, "Did you just hear...did someone say..."

            She smiles and says, "It was Amelia.  We are close to ending the journey. She kept you from getting ahead of yourself.  It is ok, Nickolas. Finish.  Take me Beloved, make me yours."

            The combination of her words and her body squeezing him sends his libido into over drive.  As he moves faster and deeper within her, pleasure sweeps over him.  He groans, "YESSSSS!" as his body erupts inside her, triggering her own release.

            As he catches his breath, she whispers, "It was so amazing Nickolas.  Thank you for giving me your gift."

            He helps her off the vanity and she goes to find her coat, Nick following her, not bothering to put his robe back on.  He says, "Kris, what is this journey?  I keep remembering bits and pieces of being with other women.  Your sisters?  What is this about?"

            She smiles at him and gently kisses his cheek, saying, "Go talk to Thea. She will explain it better than the rest of us could."

            After she leaves, he goes to his computer and signs on to the Vamplet website. Not sure what is happening, he mutters, "Thea..."

            The screen opens up and once again he sees the woman with the jet black hair staring at him. She smiles and instantly Nick wants her. She says, "You called me, Beloved?"

            He says, "What's going on?  Who are you?"

            Smiling at him, she whispers, "I am Thea.  In a distant lifetime, I belonged to you.  At first you were my master and husband, then you were my lover, then you were my child.  Now, the time has come for you to be my husband once again, this time for all eternity.  In order for that to happen, you must take the journey.  My beloved sisters are helping you come to me as only they can."

            Husband?  Did she says husband?  Staring at her, he says, "Lady, I don't know what's going on, but I am not going to be your husband."

            A look of hurt crosses Thea's face and it's almost enough to make Nick take back his comments.  Regaining her composure, she whispers, "That is your choice, of course."  Turning her face from the camera, Nick knows she's crying.

            Trying to make her stop, he says, "Wait, Thea, don't cry. It's just...I don't understand.  I'm supposed to be engaged...this is all so weird."

            She turns back to Nick, her face once again composed, and she says, "Your engagement is the reason we contacted you now.  If you marry her, I will be lost forever without you.  If at the end of the journey you don't choose me, I will abide by your wishes and fade into dust.  But I ask only that you take the journey and make the choice.  Please Nickolas, do not tell me no.  Not until you've completed the journey."

            Feeling a sense of loss and the look of desolation in her eyes, he nods and says, "I will see where you're leading me. But I won't make promises."

            When Thea smiles at Nick, he feels his heart overflow with emotion. She whispers, "Thank you Beloved.  Soon Mireya will be there to help you.  Until then, if you need me, all you have to do is speak my name and I will hear you. I will be here to guide you, Beloved."

            He leans closer to the screen, staring at her face.  He whispers, "Why me?"

            She smiles again and his stomach clenches.  She whispers, "You are the one destined to be mine. Without you I will cease to exist.  Mireya will be there later tonight.  Until then, rest My Love. Your journey is almost complete.  Then you will choose."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

let me know! :)