- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to Mirelys for starring as my bad girl in this one!  :)

 

Chapter 4

            Nick has a lonely dinner tonight. He was supposed to go out with Lauren, but he wasn't up for it. When he called to cancel, he could tell she was pissed, but he didn't really care.  He had too much on his mind.

            When the door bell rang at 9 he wasn't surprised.  He opens it to find an exotic brunette with caramel colored highlights in her hair. When she speaks, he detects a hint of an accent.  She says, "Good evening, Beloved. I am Mireya."

            He says, "Umm, yeah, hi, do I know you?"

            She smiles and says, "Not yet. I am here to give you a gift and help you continue your journey."

            Her words spark a memory in him and he says, "Wait, I remember..."

            She says, "Good, you are progressing well on your journey. Thea will be greatly pleased."

            He steps back and she breezes past him, stopping when he says, "Hold on, the memories, the girls.  Your sisters?"

            She smiles and says, "We are not sisters in the sense we have the same mother and father.  We are sisters in the sense that we share more than most and have been together a very long time."

            Feeling a bit better that he hasn't been fucking a family of weirdos, he says, "And Thea? Who is she?"

            Mireya's face softens as she says, "Thea is the oldest. She is...special. You will soon know why.  But for now, I must offer you my gift."

            Nick watches as she tosses aside her rain coat to reveal a tight mini skirt and a tube top that proudly shows off her midriff. She sees him swallow hard and she says, "What is wrong, Nickolas?"

            He clears his throat and he says, "Thea..."

            She smiles and says, "Thea understands why it must be this way. For you to complete the journey, you have to accept my gift and Amelia's. In return, we have to have something from you. Everything in balance or the journey will lead you to the wrong place.  Trust me Nickolas; this is as it must be."

            She steps forward and pulls the top down to rest around her waist. He almost moans at the sight of her breasts. She pushes him down onto an ottoman and leans forward, pressing her breast to his lips. She whispers, "Drink."  As he suckles and the now familiar taste flows between his lips, he drinks slowly, savoring it.

            As if he knows when it's time, he pulls his lips away and opens his pants. She smiles and says, "You're almost there, Nickolas."

            He pushes her back onto the couch and kneels between her legs. Pushing her skirt up, he isn't surprised to find she's not wearing panties. He pushes into her and she moans, "Yes, Beloved."

            Suddenly, he stops and pulls out of her. A look of shock crosses her face and he whispers, "We're not stopping. Turn around."

            She turns, pushing back against him as he enters her from behind.  He closes his eyes and lets his body sink into her deeply, pleasure controlling his thrusts.  She moans out loud, begging for him to go faster.  When he does, her body shakes with need.

            When they are spent, he falls against her, his chest resting on her back.  He whispers in her ear, "Please tell me why..."

            She sighs and turns to face him, pulling her clothes back into place.  She openly stares at his naked body before saying, "It is not up to me to explain Nickolas.  It is for Thea to tell you."

            He sighs and says, "Why? Why is it so important for Thea to tell me? Where is she? Tell her to come to me!"

            Mireya sighs and says, "She cannot come to you yet Nickolas. First Amelia must come, but she will tell you more than the rest of us can. Amelia will guide you to the end of your journey where you will choose. Until then, you know how to find Thea to talk to her."

            After she leaves, Nick storms to his computer and turns it on. Once he's logged onto the website again, he says, "Thea."

            She appears and says, "Yes, Beloved?"

            Letting his anger control his tone, he says, "Tell me now what this is all about.  I've had 4 women in the past 2 days come to my house and fuck me like I've never been fucked before. They keep telling me its part of a journey. What fucking journey? What does it have to do with you?"

            She sighs and says, "Nickolas, I want to tell you but you aren't ready.  First you must let Amelia..."

            He stops her and says, "NO! I'm not fucking anyone else or taking one more step on this journey. It's too fucking weird."

            She turns away from the camera and the screen goes dark. He screams, "Thea! Wait!  Answer me! What the fuck is going on?"

            But he doesn't get an answer.  He angrily storms from the room and stomps into his bedroom.  Opening the closet, he grabs slacks and a blue dress shirt.

Once he's dressed and ready, he calls Lauren.  When she answers, he says, "Get ready. We're going dancing."

Her squeals of excitement make him smile. At least he won't be home for his next ‘visitor'.

 

After picking up Lauren and apologizing for his earlier attitude about going out, they end up at a dance club.  As they gyrate together, Nick feels he's being watched.  He turns his head to see a woman with sandy blonde hair watching him. He's too far away to see her eyes, but they look almost silver.  He finds he can't look away from her.

When Lauren grabs his face and forces his gaze to hers, she says, "What's wrong with you?"

Trying to ignore the eyes he feels boring into the side of his head from the bar, he says, "Nothing.  I thought I saw someone I knew, that's all."

Lauren looks around and says, "Who, the bitch at the bar staring at you?"

For some reason, her attitude infuriates him. He says, "Why don't you chill out? Why is it that if a girl is is looking at me she's a bitch, but you can rub against every cock coming and going and that's ok? You think I don't notice?"

Lauren steps back and says, "Nick, what the hell is wrong with you?"

Closing his eyes, Nick says, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come out tonight. I'm just not feeling well. I'll take you home."

She says, "No. I want to dance. You go. I'll catch a cab."

He pulls her to a corner and he says, "I'm really sorry, Lauren. I just don't know what's wrong with me."

She smiles and hugs him tightly. From somewhere to his left, he thinks he hears someone sobbing.  As he turns his head to look, Lauren says, "Get some sleep.  I'll call you tomorrow."

 

When Nick gets back to his place, he sits at his computer but doesn't turn it on. He feels like a complete jerk. At best he was indifferent to Lauren but he was completely cruel to Thea.  Just as he's reaching out to turn on his computer, his door bell rings.  Sighing, he steps away from the computer, almost afraid of what he's going to find when he opens the door.

Chapter End Notes:

let me know!