- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Based off the song by Britney Spears and some older stories of BSB dating days some from their biographies, any characters outside of Kristen are concidental and  are fictional, or compositited to the best of my abilities. This is just a fun story. Rated R. Lots of cussing, sex, but not graphic, nudity, and in seeing all the games play online and offline with women, especially celebrities these days. That BSB used to play years ago. DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST BSB! They grew up too. Enjoy my story.

All images used under fair use of by Shakira, Inc. Howie Dorough and his family, Backstreet Boys, Inc. and under the website. Some cussing.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie tells how it started, after he invites you on to the bus.

 "Hi, I am Howie." I said. "I know." The fan said, then nearly fainted and screamed. "I MEET HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!" As they ran back to their friends. We were in Europe. I mean I felt the end of the world was soon, but I want to have the whole "Rock star experience" the whole lifestyle of being "BAD" of the sinning, etc. I was more like that, then I meet Angela and she hurt me and ripped me wide open.

 "She changed the guys too." I said to myself with a sigh remembering. I guess your the fan that is staying on the bus for the next two hours as we head to Paris. Well, I might as will tell you what happened.