- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The guys are crushing on Angela and Howie won't shut up about her and talks Lou into letting her go on the rest of the tour.

April 4th, 1995.

"It's just you know, Mr. Pearlman." I said, dressed up in a business suit to act the part. "I was hopeing to bring Angela on our tour in Europe for the summer." I told him with a smile. "Fine, but you got to obey the rest of the rules set by the record company and keep pictures with her getting leaked out to the public to almost nothing. People need think of you as avaiable and daydreamable." He told me.

Kevin saw me coming out of Lou' hotel room. "Lou, leaves tomorrow, you know." Kevin told me. "I know,I told him." I told Kevin without thinking. "Told him what?" Kevin inquired.

"Told him I want to take Angela on the tour with us." Howie said with a smirk, so all the guys in Europe will see I have the hottest, smartest girl and that I took her down for thinking she was better than us at all. Who "The Best Player in the World is!" " I told him with a jump. Kevin glared. He was crushing on her too.

"What is with you and the guys crushing on her?" I asked. "Well, it's just that your mean to all the homely women, the women that try to make you accountable, and the smart women." Kevin told me. "And?" I asked him back.

"Well, you teased me about Kristen, now your hitting on a woman you don't normally respect at all to begin with. Because everyone says we have the "Teacher Syndrome"as it is." Kevin told me.

"Well, since all of you other guys had a parent that was a genius or high above average smart or was a teacher, you think your better than they are. She is from a poor family, and she wasn't happy after the resturant, she saw you looking at the hot actresses on stage and the other waitresses and our fans." Kevin told me. I sighed. "That is ridiculious, I am A MAN, I can make a woman respect me without love, you'll see, everyone bows to celebrities." I told him.

"She loves me more than my girlfriend, Nick." Alex said. "No, she loves me better than mine from middle school." Nick argued back. "No, I am her favorite." Alex argured back.

"What are you 2 arguring about now?" I asked as I entered their hotel room to check on them. "Who Angela thinks is the hottest man in the group, since you helped her find a mop in the closet the other day." Nick told me. Nick was so navie, he actually believed that.

I played it cool. "Yeah, I helped her....um...ah.. find her mop." I told them. "Well that is what Kevin said, he said "she couldn't find it herself." Alex told me.

Then I saw a list Kevin had stupidly left on their in-table in their hotel suite.

"Kevin's to do list:" it read. then it read. "1. Workout 2. Buy groceries 3. Club outfits 4. Break up with Kristen date Angela. 5. Sing on TOTP 6. Do European tour." Some of it checked off but number 4. I grabbed it.

"Hey, Kevin said "not to touch that."!" Alex reiterated to me. "Kevin can kiss my ass." I told him as I grabbed it and went to Kevin's hotel room. As I saw my tour managers and employees prepareing tour. It figures it was our last day of rehersals for the whole European tour. I choose to hide the list in my suitcase. Then I called Angela and left a voice massage for her.

"Angela, come on tour with me. Your beautiful and awesome, and I think your perfect please come. I'll put it on your college resume and be a reference too. Love you, Howie D. from BSB, your sweet heart Angel lover." I talked happily with a sense of humor into the machine. She picked up. "I'll be there, Howie. I love you too." she said with a sense of happiness in her voice.