- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie confronts the guys on hitting on Angela. Angela decided to bully BSB fans, and to take rights from poor fans and ruin their lives just because of her new found celebrity of fans online. *Note: Light cussing, some arguing.

As I watched the video Howie had made with the remix. I was intriged. It was very interesting remix of different pics and remixes of Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys showing an era of great music from both.

"Toxic, taste of your lips, I'm alright."(Toxic)I'm slipping under, under, under, under, under, under, under, under." Britney sang a surprise line as I watched the end of the "Toxic" video as she stole the posion and took off the motorcycle with Tyrese. "I'm addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted to YOU. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE, AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME." Backstreet Boys broke in. Then boom! As the boom exploded in the video at the lasers. Then back to "Womanizer" remix in the tracks.

"Lollipop, lollipop, lolliop, WHO YOU ARE? Sucker, Toxic, Womanizer, Superstar, Daddy-O, Lollipop, Sucker, Lollipop, must mistake me, your the SUCKER. Sucker, Lollipop, To think that I would fall for you another. Say it, play it,how you want it, but NO WAY I'LL NEVER FALL FOR YOU, NEVER YOU BABE." Britney sang, as she pretended to be a waitress at a fancy resturant. A rebel one at that immating AJ Mclean of the Backstreet Boys in his 2002 style with the red hair, the leather pants, black outfit, and tattoos, and little white sleeveless under them. Then people fell into lust for a moment of high affection, then the poor guy got to make out with her near a chef no less.

April 10th, 1995

This is Angela! Sick of Howie and those girls online. Oh Howie, I love you. Of chorse they all hate "Tink", for no real reason really. Mostly because Sandra Fuentes is a rich college class discriminating liar, and bigot and blamed it on the poor girl , then Kevin and Howie pussied out. It's true, they did. If they were REAL MEN THEY WOULD DEFEND HER, NOT RUIN HER LIFE AND MAKE HER PAY INTO HER ADULT HOOD OR LATER FOR A FEW ASSHOLES WHOM WILL PROBABLY RUIN THE USA AND THE WORLD SOMEDAY. But I hate them, I will make them pay.

She wrote. I read it, I had disstain. 'I am better than people, why don't they get it?' I thought, being all full of myself, selfish, and sexist like all men in music in the recording industry. It's true, I HOWIE DEWINE DOROUGH AND THE WHOLE OF THE BACKSTREET BOYS AND OUR FAMILIES AND ALL OF OUR RICH AND FAMOUS FRIENDS ARE LIKE THIS, EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK AREN'T ARE, EVEN ARE GIRLFRIENDS.

'Women MUST worship me, my fan, must do what I WANT. Not question my authority, I can bribe officials, I can ruin lives of people, barely able to have a life or get by, NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY, TILL THEY WANT TO COMMITT SUCICIDE. I can make it so writers can't write, and step on the whole Constitution and Bill of Rights of the United States of American. Then be praised as a "Hero" for it, all because I have money and a size 0 girlfriend that bullies people and ruins their lives.' I thought.

 'That's what our families and Lou, and the whole of society lead us to believe for OUR talents. Never mind if someone who NEEDS the job and begs for 14 years doesn't get it, because of all the sexist men to the normal women trying to get in the industry that can do photoshopping or graphics or lyrics, or music, or marketing, and then we lie about it in court.' I thought even more.

"Guys!" I told them. "You can't flirt with Angela!" I yelled at them.

"Howie we flirt with all your girlfriends." Kevin told me in an empty conference room that was open on one the 7th floor. " With a smile. "no, no, please don't." I told them. "But why not?" Brian asked. "She is smokin' yummy." AJ said as he smoked his ciggarette. "I want her." As Nick made a simple pelvic motion.

" GUYS SHE IS MINE!" I YELLED AGAIN. " NO, I LOVE HER FIRST!" NICK YELLED. "NO, I LOVED HER." BRIAN SAID. "I DID!" AJ YELLED BACK. "I DID, SHE MAKES ME HAPPY SINCE KRISTEN LEFT." KEVIN YELLED SURPRISING LOUD.

Then I don't know what we said, but it got all mixed up. Then ended with. "I hate you!" Nick told me. "I HATE ALL OF YOU, THERE IS NO BSB ANYMORE!" He yelled. "There just isn't, and without "Tink" there is no BSB at all, because that girl will go through so much stuff, if she doesn't start acting like THERE IS NO GOD IN OUR CONSTITUTION BECAUSE OF HOW WE SELL HER OUT FOR US ACTING IRRESPONSIBLE OR EMBARASSING TO OUR FANS NO ONE WILL." I yelled. "I HATE YOU GUYS, GOOD BYE TO THE BACKSTREET BOYS FOREVER!" Howie yelled.

Angela heard everything then glanced at Kevin and Brian and was getting ideas. As I cried hard.