- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Angela talks herself out of trouble. Kevin and the guys prepare for her leaving Howie. Howie is still in total denial, even after the revelations in his dreams.

May 5th, 1995

"Howie," she told him. Nick and I, stared in disbelief. "Brian, go get us something to drink." She ordered me as she moved slowly, sexually, and sensually towards Howie.

"I love you D, I would NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU." She lied. The rest of the group, even Kevin had warned him, his womanizing ways were going to bite him in the ass. Nick was looking depressed, he clearly didn't want to talk about how she saw him ripping Howie's soul a part and using it for dinner.

 She kissed him, "Fine, Angela, but now your down to your last 4 chances, babe." He told her. "I mean, I bet that guy in Portugal and Germany are all made up too." He told her being a pissed off smart ass.

Decemeber 15th, 2011.

Howie snapped out of his story at the rehersal and fan meet and greet at the opening of the Britney Spears show as she sang,:

"Womanizer, Womanizer, Your a WOMANIZER, BABY."

"Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are. Boy don't try to front I know just what you are." As she moved with the dancers on stage. "You, you, you" the chorus sang. "Your oh so charming" she belted. "But I can't do it." She continued in between their chorus. "Too" she sang with them. "You Womanizer" "Boy don't try to front, I know what you are. BOY DON'T TRY TO FRONT I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU ARE." They sang again. "YOU, YOU, YOU." Then she said, "You say "I'm crazy"; I got your CRAZY. Your nothing but ah, A WOMANIZER." She sang.

"It wasn't even near over yet." AJ came in from behind Howie to say. Then gave him and I a huge hug.