- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie goes to Portugal to get Angela back with devestating results, the group and his family try to find him. Note: Some cussing.


"Maybe if we both lived in different worlds(Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, Oh yeah)./It would be good,
then baby. I could be your girl. But YOU! (womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer baby)/Oh! Oh! OH! OH!
OH! OH! OH! OH! OH Yeah! OH! OH! OH! OH! YOU ARE!(alarm melody, 2 piano chords high and low, and vocals acapella)"

"You, You, you, you, you, you, you." Britney Spears sang acapella. "You ARE! YOU ARE! YOU ARE! A WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER, WOMANZIER!"
Then spoke. "You got me going, you are; your "oh so charming, but I can't do it?, womanizer.", You say I am CRAZY, I got YOUR CRAZY;
Your nothing butta womanizer."

Then the music came back as she began singing and point at the 3 or 4 small crowds in the arena. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! YOU!(womanizer), YOUR NOTHING BUTTA WOMANIZER!" She belted.
"YOU YOU YOU, OH, OH OH OH OH WOMANIZER!" She finished belting. "OH! OH! OH! OH! YOU ARE, YEAH, YEAH, YOU ARE! A WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER!(womanizer)." Her voice rang as the music came back in full after the lower voice on her playback to her real vocals.
As Britney danced and sang live on stage.
"Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are./ Boy don't try to front I know just what you are.(you, you, you) You got me going your "Oh so charming! But I can't do it? Womanizer." She sang instead of spoke. "Boy don't try to front I know just what you are./
You say I'M CRAZY. I GOTYA' Crazy, babe. Your nothing BUTTA WOMANIZER." She sang. Then the final time. All acapella as the music began to fade.

"Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are./ Boy don't try to front I know just what you are. You got me going, Your a womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, YOU ARE A WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER. OH! OH! OH! OH BABY!" She belted.
"YOU ARE, YOU ARE A WOMANIZER, BABY." She finished the song pointing back at Howie and pointing at the Backstreet Boys as a joke. As she went back stage for the next 3 songs for the sound check crowds for the charity show.

"So...tell the ending Howie." Nick insisted as he ate my cheesebugar and AJ's hot fudge sundae. "Nick are you hungry or something?" AJ asked as he looked at our food.
"Maybe." He said as he ate it.

"OK, so it was July 10th, 1995, I went to Portugal like an idiot to get Angela back." He began. As I could see his eyes glow a little as he reminsecised some. stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA3SLID0.jpgstories/2114/images/68606.jpg

"Angela!"As I banged on her hotel room. She finally let me in, when I threatened to harm myself. "Howard!" She yelled at me. "What is wrong with you?" She asked.
As I saw her pretty purple bra as she was getting ready for her wedding rehershal at the castle.

"I am getting married at the castle where Carlos meet me, tomorrow. I can't have my ex, that would BE YOU, HOWARD DOROUGH." She told me as she put on a hot red dress and black shoes.
"He loves me forever, and won't cheat on me with 3 or 4 girls and get me sick like you did; BUT YOU DID NOT CARE AT ALL! Or force me into an open or compromising realationship over my emotions or my intellengence or dumbness or stupidity." She told me as we walked all around her huge suite at the hotel.

 

"But NO!"She kept yelling at me, then trying to kick me out. "That isn't good enough for you." She mocked me. "You got to treat me badly, get me sick, talk bad about women in general like their toys and birds to you." She told me. "We're NOT! And YOUR NOT A PRINCE, or a good man at all."She yelled at me. "Howie?"She asked. "How do you sleep at night after singing to all those girls and women and gay men?"She asked.
"Don't you know God will judge you someday for your actions and decisions, and how you manage your human urges?" She asked as she picked up her purse, make up, and gave me back the gifts I gave her. "You don't give a fuck! Howie! That is WHO YOU ARE! All you want is Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She yelled. "Then you claimed to love my ass!" She continued as she shoved and punched me a number of times and on my elbows. "Well, kiss my tight hot ass "goodbye"!" She yelled at me.

I shut and locked the hotel room door. "Angela," I stopped her. "I came back. Because, I CHANGED." I told her. "I want to try and become a better person and a more pious person and actually MEAN it." I told her.
She giggled. "Yeah right, all you care about is..." She began to say. "Business." I answered her. "Is that what you think?" I inquired. "No, I don't, it is improtant, yes, but there is more to life than that, that MATTERS more." I told her.

"Before you, I couldn't see it." I told her. "Thank you for opening my eyes, have a good wedding tomorrow. Tell me what is favorite bars are and the church your marrying at, so your fiance' doesn't kill me." I stated to her. "Your trying to ask for my help?" She asked.
"Yes, ma'm." I told her. She told me, then slammed the door and I left and went to another hotel alone, a smaller one, and then to a couple clubs to sing for fun and a bar or 2. Crying, and praying, hopeing she would call me back. I told the guys to say I was sick on Kevin's cell phone.


----------------------------------------<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<Z3<Z2<z3<z3<Z3<z3<Z3---------------------------------------------------------

July 12th, 1995 A Sunday morning.

I was crying in the back of a 13th church some Freemasons built from one of Nick's books. Praying, crying, gave them a couple hundred dollar bills from the USA. Not expecting anything to happen as the pastor read whatever his sermon was that day. I just prayed, cried, and wanted the guys to be there.

"Howie, this is boring, can we go now?" Nick asked me as he gave me a tissue. "Nick, what are you doing here? We got a show tonight." I asked him.
"Kevin brought us here and your family too. The show is cancled, since you got "Sick", he told us everything. What is a "womanizer"?" Nick asked.

He was a super smart kid, but he has his moments, where your like did your mom drop you on your kid. Or did we prank him too much or something?

AJ just hugged me. "Stop crying, D. This place is beautiful, just look how awesome this is. I want my wedding to be all Brouge and Goth like this, someday." Alex told me. "I guess." I mummered.
Brian hugged me and kiss me on the cheek as an inside BSB joke. "Howie, you wanted someone to kiss you like that today?" Brian joked, trying to cheer me up a little bit. As he took my tissue.

Then Kevin gave me a hug. "I told you, We're NOT GOING ON STAGE WITHOUT YOU." Kevin told me, as I gave him a huge hug. "I love you buddy. I love you too, D. We gotta bromance going with the 5 of us." Kevin joked back too.
I giggled. As my family, the guys, and I went back to France, and my family stayed till we got to Poland.

 

The End of the one story, but what of the other?