- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie and Kevin are on the prowl looking for hot chicks in Flordia.

Note: Light cussing, some sexual content.

 "Super star, super star" Britney Spears voice echoed in my head. It was early winter 1995. Howie and the guys were rehearsing. "Now dance to the song 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. As she made them swing their arms in front of their faces, and then half pivit and do a quarter step, before doing 3 taps and a jump to a New Kids on the Block song. "I will get there, somehow." Howie sang at the wrong time into his wireless microphone.

"Howie it's "On bended Knees", not the "Someday" song they have." Lou Pearlman complained. Then my mind flashed to 12:35pm, Lunch time. "Howie, I borrowed your turkey sandwhich, do you mind?" Kevin told me. I sighed. I was going to eat that turkey sandwhich I made. Why did his apartment have to be so close to mine. "Howie, I'll split you my PB and J." AJ told me. I gave him a small hug. "I'll get you McDonald's tomorrow." I told him. He gave me a huge smile. "Yay!" He replied happily with a laugh.

 As I looked at all of my friends in shorts in the 90 degree heat. I hoped our future would be awesome someday. "What do you pray for at night, Howie?" Brian asked. "You know, world peace." I replied. "No, seriously, what do you pray for?" he asked. He clearly had been watching too many spritual shows on TV, TV was getting preachy and not even on the Preacher channels.

  "That we're blessed, famous, protected by any evil people we encounter, and that we are the BEST BOYBAND EVER AROUND THE WORLD!" I told him. He smiled.

*-That Night-*

 We were off tomorrow, so Kevin and I went out. I think this was near Nick's Birthday. "See any hot ones, Kevy?" I asked. "I like the girl in the middriff top near the stage." Kevin replied, we were dressed to the nines, in muscles shirts to show off how cute we both were. But it seemed to be going better for him than me. "Hey, Kristen!" Kevin said, "What are you doing here?" He asked her as a pretty babe came up to me blonde and tan. "Hi, honey, want to spend the night with your sweetie?" I asked, hitting on her. She smiled, we danced, and then we had a one night stand. Luckily, I had protection on and she was on the pill.

 "Por que esta vamos, no amor me'?" I asked her in the morning. "Ok, come on, 1. No spanish speaking guys. 2. No latin men for me, and 3. No ego maniacs hitting on my friends and I. 4. Finally, NO BOYBANDERS like you." she said sternly and evily, as she walked out in a peach orange suite top of mine. "But I..." I sighed. How were him and Kristen doing it? It didn't matter, I was going to make any woman that crosses me, pay, beginning with that bitch.