- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick, Brian, AJ, and I are fantasing about girls, after Lou Pearlman makes me move in with the group before touring at Kevin's apartment.

 

Note: Light cussing, Howie does take revenge on a woman dumping him on inapporiate grounds. That turns him into a "Womanizer" in the story.

It was now, about Febuary. I saw the evil blonde from the night club. Turns out she was some daughter of some real estate woman. I knew one of her exs from Disney World, wich Kevin was working at. So, in front of the house show, I asked him to do this:

 "Hey, I am Josh, I am Tiffany's ex." He stated to the home buyer. "She is unprofessional, a whore, and she gave me syfillius." he lied. 

"That's it, I am outta here." an elderly old man told her.

"No, no, no!" Tiffany cried. "Please don't go." Now just one client in the room a latino client. "She also hates Puerto Ricans too." I said behind them. He left.

"And Tiff bitch, I called her, never cross me, I will womanize till the world sees how awesome I am and how amazing I sing, and how awesome I dance and act. If you don't like it F U." I told her. Her ex flipped her off.

<3 At Kevin's apartment<3

 "Hey, Howie?" Kevin asked. "Where were you this afternoon, I thought you were grocery shopping, but then I remembered Lou has some internet service doing that for us." He told me. " Visiting that evil blonde I told you about." I told him. "I made her pay, BIG TIME." Howie said. "Is she still alive?" Kevin asked. "Yes!" I told him, "just not working in real estate, after the show, I gave those stuck ups." I told him, as I stuck my nose up in the air to emphasis my point.

 "What's the girls you wanna do when we can date?" Nick asked AJ. "All of them, that look hot." he told him. I didn't realize he was that serious, but I remember being 17 and thinking like that.

 "Brian?" Nick asked. "Mostly the ones that get me, but I don't really know. Plus, if I get like Howie with the revenge thing and with my celebrity I might be worried about the Heaven and Hell thing." he said a bit nervous, as he was helping Kevin make dinner.

"Nick?" I asked. "I want cute brunettes, like Ciindy Crawford" he said. "I think it's awesome, AJ and I get to spend 3 nights a week with you guys." he told us. Then gave everyone big hugs and gave Brian a back hug since he was using the stove and cooking mashed potatos for us. After dinner and before bed.

The guys were at it again, after playing hacking sack for 2 hours and rehearsing again to impress the girls and praticing some improve dancing for shows someday. "Your still up?" I asked. "Yes?" Nick questioned. "It's Friday, we're off work tomorrow all 5 of us." Nick reminded me. "Why aren't you going out with Kevin tonight?" he asked. "I need some me time." I told him. "So what your going to cry some more?" AJ replied. "We can hear you in the next room."

I changed the subject. "So what kind of girls do you 3 want to marry?" I asked.

"I want someone sweet and awesome, and tough, and smart, and a smart ass like me, and calls me moose and moosey." AJ replied first. As Nick threw the hack sack at his back.

"I want someone sweet, strict, super smart, and religious, and super beautiful and that I can trust." Brian told me.

"I want whomever God gives me." Nick said. Nick was barely 15. Brian being 16, kinda didn't know. "So write me poems to them, and write what they look like, and don't tell Kevin I was crying." I told them.