- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have a nightmare and I have to get off my sleeping medicine. The guys and I spend our last couple days preparing to travel to Europe, specificially portugal and some islands there.

 <3333 In Howie's head and in the kitchen where I slept in Kevin's small apartment<33333

The clock read 2:30am, It was almost the end of March, and I had spent I don't know how long around Nick and AJ. I love those guys as my friends. But God they drove me crazy. As I walked in Kevin's small apartment. I was walking down the blue carpeted hallway. Then getting some chocolate pudding I had hide in the regfrigerator. "Your so awesome, Howie." I said to myself with a big smile. Then all of my ex girlfriends showed up.

The witch, the hot biker chick, the "perfect bad" Catholic girl, The Puerto Rican gangster girl, the sporty girl, who had a sport for at least 3 times a week, the belly dancing chick, the workout girl, the stripper chick.  Then all the girls I dated in high school, and boy was that a long list. "We hate you HOWIE!" They all said, as one of them took my chocolate bar and hide it. "Hey, that was my chocolate bar, you have no right to take it." I stated correctly and infatically. The pudding had turned into a chocolate bar.

 "You don't deserve it." The next girl said. Then they all started answering sentences in 3s or 4s. "Your not up to "par" like we were, you cheated on all of us." They said. "We deserve better than crap like you for a man." Then the witch spit on me. "Enjoy my curse, stupid bsb ass." she told me with a laugh. "Shut up Tiffany, you meanie." I told her. "Your the one going to Hell, I think, not me." I told her.

 Then I ran as fast as I could, but all the guys were asleep in the 3 rooms that made up the apartment but heard nothing it seemed. I kept running and running and running in circles. Till I found myself running around in Lou's flower garden in the back of the music studio we worked at and at the warehouse, just running all over the place.

 " Oh my God!" I cried. "God, help me!" I called out. "Adiuva me Jesus, adiuva me piscibus homo, o Deus, adiuva me, adjuva me mittas. Wake up amici. Vivamus. AEGRE FERO, ME NO MORE ON PRECES. HELP ME, hoc Amore HELP inveniam CAESUM Vivamus. Cras, Praesent, Vestibulum, IN NOMINE TUO Dominus." Begging God to help me. Thinking of the church service I had gone to that Wedsday. Crying.

"Help me Jesus, help me fish man, oh god, help me, send me help. Wake my friends up. PLEASE. I AM SORRY, NO MORE CURSES ON ME. HELP ME, HELP ME FIND LOVE MAKE THIS STOP PLEASE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, IN YOUR NAME LORD." I cried again really loud. "It's ok, Howie, you'll find someone, if not you got the 5 of us and your family, and we love you." I heard an angel tell me. "No more ambien for you." I thought I heard Nick or AJ say. Then I woke up.

 There they were. Kevin was holding me down. "You were trying to eat pudding out of the fridge." Kevin told me. "So,"he said being a smart ass. "Kristen and I came home thinking you all were out, but you were all asleep and you were trying to eat sliverware and then I told you it was a chocolate bar and helped you get back into bed." He told me. "Dude, your suggestiablity and sleep walking, no more ambien for you. Better yet, all your having is the basic 4, hot chocolate, hot milk, hot tea, and warm water before bed, this is the 7th time this HAS HAPPENED IN A MONTH." Kevin told me. "I am sending them home for the next 3 days." Kevin told me.

 "But why?" I asked. "I like them, plus, Nick keeps helping me out of my dreams, too." I told him. "Howie HE IS 14." He told me. "It's almost March and we start our tour in 3 days!" Kevin told me. "This is our last day off for a week. The last time Lou will let us delay too!" He yelled. Then Lou walked in. "Oh my God, what did he do now?" He asked with his weird gargle of a voice. "Speaking latin again. Trying to eat sliverware tonight again." Kevin told him.

"Who called you, Lou?" I asked. "Brian, Kevin, and Kevin's dancer/model/actress girlfriend from Disney World." He replied. "Kristen." She said. "Well, anyways, Howie sleep in another room, sleeping by the kitchen is making you act weird, and do what Kevin said about those drinks, if you don't do what he says when your on tour, I will have to fire and replace you." He threatened me. "Ok, it's 11pm now, you all should get some sleep. I'll be at your first show in Portugal on some islands there." He told us. Then left.

 I started crying again. "I don't want to go home again." Nick whined. "I finally just got used to spending time with you guys." He told us. "Plus, Howie helps me with my homework." He sighed. "It will be ok." AJ told Nick. "Also, didn't you hear, Howie loves US." He told him with a happy smile. "YAY!" He said. "We can hypnotize him and play with him." AJ and Nick laugh, Nick eyes made a mischeivous look at me. This wasn't going to be good.

<222 At the warehouse <222

"1, 2, 3, Howie." The cheographer showed me for my moves one last time before we went to Europe. I did the moves she needed. "Tap 1 with my left foot." I did it as I said it after she showed me the first time again for the billionth time. "Then tap and step, bend down at the same time as Nick and Brian, then jump up with AJ, and shake, shake, shake, and then walk up to the microphone, and then 2 step up, 1...2...3....4 "Everytime I close my eyes"."I see you." Turn step, snap, pivit, let Kevin and AJ do their slow raps. Then shake your butt 2..3...4...5. turn and snap, small leg swing with Brian, side step hard near the "X", and then shake towards AJ and the crowd to the left." She explained as we went through our moves as the Personal Assistants ran around everywhere.

"This is going to be a new beginning for us, Howie." Kevin told me with a huge smile. I was happy too, but I was sad, I haven't meet a girl in weeks, since Tiffany who actually wanted to date me and go on tour. "I know." I told him. "I threw out your sleeping pills." Kevin told me. "Why?" I asked.

"Hello!" Kevin told me. "If doesn't do any good, why keep taking them. When you NEED to take care of yourself, besides when we go to Europe I'll help you meet a girl." He told me with a hug. "You forgive me and Nick, and Brian, and AJ for last night." He asked. "I forgive you." I told him with a huge hug. "What did AJ do?" I asked. "He talked you into going to your bed on the coach for the 5th time." Kevin told me with a laugh and a giggle. He laughed weird a bit, but I could forgive that too. I just hoped what Kevint old me was true. I hope God did my prayer and did help me find a wonderful person to spend some time with and help me get some female love back in my life again.