- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BSB takes a plane, bus, and train, boat, to travel to some obscure islands of Portugal. Howie worries about his love life, and future. As they preform their first show there.

"You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby."

Today is March 31st, 1995, I got up. I told Kevin, "I am so happy." I said. "I know." Kevin told me. "This is the beginning of a fresh start for all of us in some ways, you know?" He replied happily. "No more Disney World, no more having to worry about being the poor guy at the super market bagging groceries and having a weekend music act, or doing 3 other jobs to get by. We are going to be MEGA-SUPER STARS!" Alex told me happily too, as we carried are huge bags.

 We were on the plane 8 hours, then we were on a small train somewhere, then we took a ferry to some islands, it seemed out of in the middle of nowhere to be on some unknown show. "I love!" Some portugal was shouting to me constantly on the boat."I love you, Hot american HOWIE!" She cried happily. As she hugged me, "Sign photo, me love you, sir, Howie sign!" She cried, she had to be about 13, but didn't know alot of english yet. I smiled and signed it. 'This was going to rock!', I thought. 

'We were going to date all of the hot girls, kick out of all of the retail ones, no matter even if they were better than the ones we choose. We were going to be like all of rock bands of the '80s! We were even going to tour with our "idols" and heroes someday, New Kids on the Block, and change the world!' I thought happily, as she was sheewed away by security.

Not realizing my bad egocentirc attitudes and constant attention to my ID and impressing people like I was, was hurting innocent fans and at love to make those "models of music" we were supposed to date to get ahead.

"Well," Brian inquired. "What do you think of Europe, you scared and jet lagged like I am?" He asked. "A little bit. But we'll make it." I told him.

"Brian and Nick, you want to play video games with AJ and I on our day off, since Kevin is taking Kristen to some moutain range or something boring around here that is all touristy and we can't really sight see yet." Nick told me. "We can only see cities if that, right now." I told him and gave him a huge hug. "We got to meet some "Fortune teller from 'Arabia'" to tell us our future in Germany and some of the best belly dancers as our treat." Nick told me. "That is what Lou said." Nick finished. I smiled bigger. "This is so going to be good." I told him.