- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie has a dream of what it now means to be a "Superstar" in The Backstreet Boys, and how his womanizing affects his view of women in his dream. Howie wakes up at the hotel to a surprise.

 April 3rd or 4th, 1995

Fast foward from me singing with the Backstreet Boys on the beach in those cheesy USA DKNY sweaters.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the amazing, the important, the numbero uno en latino entertainment and all over the world, the amazing pop star... Howie Dorough." The host says. I run on stage. To the Jay Leno show.

"Oh hi, Howie." He says as he shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you, so how is Flordia, I read in a joke I did you moved there." He tells the audience and I as I sit down in his guest seats.

"Well, you know." I say a bit shyly, because I am so nervous. "It is nice, I can help my hometown, and raise my son, and change the world because people love to read my fans' fanfictions on the internet." I tell him.

"Who is the funniest?" He asks. "It's Brian." I tell him. "He does the funniest things." I tell him,"But AJ has the best funniest jokes." I reply. "Ok, so what about women now?" Jay Leno asks me.

"Well, you see?" I ask in surprise. "What year is this, 2011, you have a solo album out, "Back to me" I think." He reprises as he conversates, then shows my album to the crowd to a huge applause. I smile.  Then laugh with the audience. I am so happy right now.

"Well, with women, I am hopeing to find her by now. But now in 1995, I just haven't." I say with a sigh. "Nothing makes sense. I mean, we're touring, we're making videos, like crazy, on TV like crazy,meeting fans, which rocks!" I say as I make the swanga sign with my hand. You know, the "Rock" sign people use at concerts. Then smile.

Then I preform this song, and then I felt someone grab me. "Howie, howie, howie, howie, howie, howie." The voice says shaking me up. "What is it Kevin?" I asked. "We're going to preform for the Prime Ministers, and... and..." He says trying to catch his breath. "We're going to see some Moor museum thing with real Belly dancers of the time." He tells me. "You'll love them, but that isn't the biggest surprise." He tells me with a smile. "Lou got you and the guys hooked up to real Belly dancers in a club here, for tomorrow night, it is going to kick ass!" He shouts all happy. I was surprised. This ought to be interesting. "Oh yeah, and some crazy psychic Fortune Teller, Brian doesn't trust at all, already." Kevin tells me. I look at him confused.