- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie takes a break to hang out with dinner, I notice a change up in the song, and Howie let's me stay on the contest longer for college, YES!

stories/2114/images/654britneyspears-dot-bz_2001promos-ritts8-003.jpg

I looked at the Britney Spears video with Britney shaking her hips to "I love Rock and Roll" from her MTV 2001 Video Diary from her "Britney" album. Then Howie seemed to snap out of it when he realized I wasn't paying attention to him. "I know Britney rocks, right?" Howie asked.

I laughed. "Well, you know." I answered him. So we took a break to eat. We had some chicken nuggets, salad, and some tiny chocolate cheesecakes Howie and his wife didn't usually show his fans. "You like?" He asked. Checking to see if I liked the food. "Yes, very much so." I replied.

Then I noticed the remix was changing at the first chorus of the song to another one. "Womanizer, woman, woman, wo-man-wo-wo-you, you, you." Britney's voice sang the 2008 hit. "Womanizer, your a womanizer, baby. Superstar, I know what you are. What you are, baby. Look at you, look at you, what you are?" She sang. "Oh, oh, oh, Womanizer, your a womanizer." Her back up voices kept singing. "Baby, boy don't try to front, I know just what you are, boy don't try to front, I know, just, just what you are." The chorus sang. "You got me going..." Britney sang, "Your oh so charming. But I can't do it? You womanizer."

As the alarm faded from the mixed meledoy and alarm to an alarm only beat and an overlap of an acapella song. "That is a kick ass remix of that song, Howie." I told him, I am very proud of you. "Hey guys, you'll get to see Britney rehearse later." The bus driver reminded us as we all ate dinner after one of Howie's solo stops in france. Howie preformed a kick ass concert and NKOTB was excited too. They all came out to enjoy it with us. After that, I thought I was done.

But no, my bloggers of the cypher sphere. Ok, sorry for the misspell. But dammit, I am excited. In the cyber sphere and verse. I am happy, Howie decided to let me follow the tour with his friends to Frankfurt where BSB got big at and NKOTB did too. YAY!!!!!!!!!

Chapter End Notes:

Note: Britney Spears pics all borrowed under britneyspears.bz and allbritneypics.com. Under copyright 10.7 with her knowleadge and fair use from twitter as well and e-mail. Womanizer and a couple other songs too.