- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie meets the fortune tellers, goes to the Portugal castle and meets Angela, and meets her at her 2nd job as a cocktail waitress. Finding out how Angela meets AJ, Nick, and Brian.

Disclaimer: Light cussing. Writing from the POV of a man from a woman.

The next day at breakfeast. Howie and I finally got to talk at the end of my breakfeast, Howie, the Sweet D found me eating fruit, oatmeal, and some eggs at breakfeast. He gave me a big huge hug; then smiled showing his pretty caps on his teeth.

"Ok, let me catch you up on the story."

"Boy don't try to front," the normal song of Womanizer flashed into my head again. "I know just, just, just what you are, boy don't try to front, I know just, just, just, what you are. You got me going, your oh so charming, but I can do it too. You womanizer. Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are, boy don't try to front, I know just, just, just what you are. You think I'm crazy, I got your crazy, your nothing but a womanizer." The song echoed as it said it three more times. "Superstar, superstar, what you are, lolli, lolli, loolli, womanizer." That part of the remix starting it up in my head. As I daydreamed it going into his stroy, then I saw that spark of the twinkle of remincesence in his eyes of deep cinnamon brown spice, syrup, and chocolate sweetness.

"Angela was super smart, like me, top of her class in the top 15%, good at almost everything, and a top dancer, her family was from both Portugal and Peru, and she was lucky to be American and from North Flordia." He explained, then I knew he thought like I was for that second and boom!!!!

Back in the story.

"Hi Howie." The fortune teller said that early April 2nd morning in 1995. "I think." I told Kevin. "What we do last night?" He asked. "We went to a strip club, some stripper that was hot beat you up. She said she hated you in spanish and then you got drunk more after the video." Kevin explained. I laughed thinking it was joke. It made him laugh harder.

I got dressed into my clothes, a simple jacket, polo top, and straight jeans about 39 X 35 length. "I am a short man, give me a break." As our minds collectively came back to the french hotel.

"We went to the lame fortune teller Lou sent us too." He explained as I flashed back into his mind and my own. We both just smiled, this was weird still. She told us the usually, "You'll be famous, yada yada yada crap." He told me.

I imagined, a lady, dressed all mystical looking with a hindu or skai twist or something in that region or maybe islamic look to her with brown hair. "Lou was stupid he trusted those people. Even ghost writers record companies have aren't that stupid." He told me. Then....

"Howie!" Nick yelled. "Aj keeps taking my boxers." Nick whined. "Their MINE!" Nick whined some more. The rest of the group just laughed. "AJ, clean your boxers, and stop taking Nick's and his white undies too and speedos." I explained. "Their for the girls Nick WANTS to see." Howie said with a whink. Nick clearly didn't get it, we just all laughed at him in good guy fun. I just wanted some hot chicks to lay with.

"Then she had given me a card." I told Kevin, after explaining what happened with the fortune teller after our photo shoot. I told Lou we couldn't do it again, not with our schedule and it was a waste of money, when some fans that probably had the power or something close to it or by the shear will of God would do it for free out of love for us for whatever reasons there may be out there. I showed it to him.

"A song you'll hear for more than 10 years, have many, but one will endure in there." Kevin read aloud for the group which had decided to openly ease drop in between waiting for the group poster re-shoots. Then I read the rest of the card, "Lost in women, finding one, finding a sister, you never eve knew you adpoted one." I finished. "That means something?" Nick asked. "Like I know, just keep the lame card if you think it means something." Brian said which I found surprising. As he got his hair fixed again for his solo poster picture. "Who knows?" He asked me, he was a religious man, but he was right, sometimes, you just never know.

We were so happy to have a night off, we were actually all going to get some sleep and mild clubbing into night, all 5 of us. YAY! Even Nick couldn't shut up about it. "Then I will hug her, then I will groop her, then I will F$#%$ her." Nick told me. "Nick chillax, dude." I told him. "AJ you too, you drink too much as it is." I told him. "I do NOT." Alex argued the random precaution back. I sighed; I love these guys, but I don't know why they forget themsleves sometimes, or why I have weird memories like people are mind screwing us in more than obvious ways.

We finally went to the castle, the Skais were dancing around, and doing some belly dancing from the time the Islamic and arabian moors were there, Angela was there in a purple and blue outfit with patterns on it. Her love of midevil history showing, and learning about some of her heritage. She came up to and spoke in english to a small microphone and amp.

"Now ladies and gentle men, we will choose a volunteer."


She said, "I am Angela, I am part Portuagesse, and the people of this area and some of the visiting college students from abroad are here to dance for you and show you the wonderfulness of this culture." She towted to the crowd as she danced on a gypsy stage and the local musicans got around her. Then a singing girl sang, I thought she was cute as she took off some of the robes and then spin around doing a yodle and whiseling.

Then explaining the medidation and religious properties some people still use around the world and in that area. There had to be about a crowd of 100 people watching her and the other dancers dancing folk dances. She took Nick up on stage and sung some old love song to him. Her voice wasn't as good as say someone like Shakira, Avril, Britney, or Christina. More like the top 30 on American Idol. But then I decided, I wanted a better woman to date than that, but I knew she had a crush on me.

She ran up to me after her preformance, "An autograph and a picture please, and dinner, Howie?" She asked innocently. I gave her the first 2, then she gave me another card. "I work in a review club as a waitress and actor part time too, outside of college, I am going to be the best historian and business woman and artist in a long time in Portugal and the USA." she told me with a smile. Then she put my hand on her belly. Then did a slow belly dancing shake, "I belly dance too from time to time." she told me. Hot and tough, I decided, I could do the whole love her, tag her, and leave her thing to her. "What makes her think she can date me?" I asked AJ.

"That's ok," AJ said. "I'll date her for you." he said being a smart ass, then I saw it in his face, he had a huge crush on her too. Brian was fascinatied by her life, and they were discussing philosphies and theology and food. Then laughed.

"I know, then you add the garlic with the cheese, it tastes awesome." she told him. Brian laughed. I know he didn't like that, "Howie would totally make something like that or Aaron." Brian told her. He was crushin on her too, Nick kissed her on the cheeks. "I have a crush on you, will you go out with me, I just turned 15, 3 months ago." he told her shyly. "No honey." she told him with a hug. Then I saw the same fire in his eyes, then I realized Kevin was crushin on her too. "Oh shit." I said to myself. Then I realized, I had TO HAVE ANGELA as MINE AT LEAST FOR NOW.