- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie meets Angela at her job, the other guys follow in tail. Kevin denys having a crush on her. Angela gets Howie to fall for her. Howie decides to womanize her.

"April 2nd or 3rd at night." I wrote in my journal.

"I can't wait to meet that hot flexible belly dancing chick." Alex bragged. "I think it's so cool, we're seeing her Howie." Nick replied.

*"Daddy-O, DADDY-O, DADDY-O, Lollipop, Lollipop, Daddy-O, Daddy-O." I heard that Britney remix sang. "Daddy-O" Britney sang solo for a moment. As the track switched to the remix with the bass leading it. "Daddy-O, you got the swagger of a CHAMPION./ Too bad for you, YOU CAN'T FIND THE RIGH COMPANION. Guess when you have WON TOO MANY, MAKES IT HARD, IT COULD BE EASY. But that's just WHO YOU ARE, WHO YOU ARE, WHO YOU ARE REALLY, WHO YOU ARE, BABY." Britney belted as I heard the remix beome a live preformace of the song. In my head, then I began remincessing again.

We were at the theather and dance review she waitressed and danced at. I saw Angela in a simple old fashioned looking 1940's looking purple waitress outfit. Serving Turkey and some sort of local dumplings to customers. I stopped her on her way back from the table with the guys.

"Hi" I said blushingly, happy as a clam. "My friends and I thought we'd watch you work tonight and do your belly dance thing." Howie told me. "Ok, let me check with my boss Devante." She told me. Then gave me a big hug and a couple kisses on the cheeks. I just smiled sheepishly happy.

"Howie, your not falling for you are you." Brian asked me but I didn't realize he said anything, totally zoned out on her and her looks. "HOWIE!" He yelled at me. I finally looked at him in the eyes. "I said, "your not falling for her, are you?" " He asked. "No, no, no, of chorse not, you know make the bad girls like her pay, fighting for rights and learning stuff in school like rich people, they should be ashamed. Us, celebrities should "rule" anything like a Kathy Griffin joke and then discriminate them like someday at AJ's wedding to that hot chick on the boards. We are so going to marry girls that send us porno." I told him arrogantly.

Brian sighed, "Well, you've been around longer than I have, so I don't know, man." He told me as he did a brotherly shrug shoove to my shoulder. "Well, it's true we're BETTER THAN EVERYONE, we SHOULD BE LIKE 80'S ROCKERS AND KICK OUT FANS WE DON'T LIKE OR THAT LOOK UGLY OR MAKE US ACCOUNTABLE." I bragged as the guys and I went to a private rooms in the back of the resturant for families and wedding and funeral parties and baby stuff to happen in. "I mean why not?" I asked him.

Brian responded, "You mean you don't think someday, AJ or Nick or management will all attack someone for the wrong reasons or too often and lie about it too much and tell the whole world the truth. Then we look bad and not just that, you know how the guys at Jive and The super expensive managment Lou looked into AREN'T TAKING PEOPLE'S RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH AND BUSINESS AND OPPURITUNIES AWAY with those illegal contract and schemes they do to fans online and stuff." Brian debated me passionately and poundering the consequences of the wealthy and celebrities, outside from what religions taught. "That break federal law and then permitt it illegal with a privat contract and taking people's rights to give testimony at City committiees and showing too much favoritism to celebrities and the rich, wealthy, and stuff instead?" Brian debated me back.

"Well, we're BETTER THAN THEY ARE. WE HAVE MORE MONEY, WE KNOW MORE BETTER PEOPLE." I told him as I gave him a happy hug. Brian looked at me sighed. "I gotta a bad feeling, D. A bad feeling about that attitude." Brian replied. I told them, then Angela walked in and the lights went out as she took the stage for me.

She swayed her hips and sashyed around me to the music, mixing some of the folk dancing and belly dancing together with a lot of modern music and dance to our CD. Then put all of her scarfs and long pieces of fabric on me. Then took off her jacket to revel a pink tube top that she tied. To show her parachute pants and a cool big belt with pyramids with ruby and sasphire gems or rhine stones as she danced to the mircophone. Singing to a remix they made just for us of "I wanna be with you".

Then she kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Howie, I love you most of all." she gentle said as she creased my chest and made me smile happily. Then grabbed my shirt and my theigh, implying what I thought she was. I smiled. Then followed her to a closet. She told me, her family owned the place and this part of it was never occupied. You can guess what happened those next three days.  "Your my champion." she said as we went into the closest. It was big closest with basic cleaning supplies, and enough room for two adults to have "fun". She locked the door, and then I finally had my favorite words she used as mine, all adjectives again.

I left the closest smileing. "So?" Kevin asked at the front of the resturant and theather review as the actors were doing a play of some sort. "I will be seeing her the next few days at least. Then I will tag her, love her, and leave her, and make sure she doesn't get sick or has a child." He told Kevin.

"I love her more than you!" Nick yelled at AJ. "No, she LOVES ME MORE." Alex yelled back. "I love her better and more than either of you." Brian said. "One dance and you 3 go crazy like your 12, that is sad." Kevin told them. "HEY!" The four yelled back at him and I at once.

"I love you." I told her as I kissed her back. "I love you too, Howie." She told me. Then she sighed as I left, I thought I heard her mumble something. I then realized she had told herself, "if you really did, you wouldn't be treating me like candy or a trophey, Howie. Even after I gave myself, you would be happy to be my friend too." she said in a whisphered sad voice as the group left and she got changed back to go to work and close up the review and resturant.