[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

          

stories/2114/images/womanizerfanficfinal1bt.jpg

It is 1995 and the Backstreet Boys are touring Europe. All but Brian are into playing women and using them for psychological, emotional, spritual, and sexual games. Till they meet a foxy woman, named Angela. That changes the game and makes Howie fall in love for the first time. Then plays him and the guys, and sends Kevin back to Kristen after a huge fight. Is she more than that? Well BSB ever grow up? Will Nick become afraid of committed realationships? Will Nick ever date and marry a geek or nerd or simply a common sense smart girl? Who knows? Read it and find out!


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group
Genres: Dramedy, Fantasy
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18
Completed: Yes
Word count: 12658
Read: 22245
Published: 10/15/11
Updated: 01/20/12
Story Notes:

Based off the song by Britney Spears and some older stories of BSB dating days some from their biographies, any characters outside of Kristen are concidental and  are fictional, or compositited to the best of my abilities. This is just a fun story. Rated R. Lots of cussing, sex, but not graphic, nudity, and in seeing all the games play online and offline with women, especially celebrities these days. That BSB used to play years ago. DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST BSB! They grew up too. Enjoy my story.

All images used under fair use of by Shakira, Inc. Howie Dorough and his family, Backstreet Boys, Inc. and under the website. Some cussing.

1. Chapter 1: Making it! by Dani824 [ - ] (122 words)

Howie tells how it started, after he invites you on to the bus.

2. Chapter 2: Player games! by Dani824 [ - ] (496 words)

Howie and Kevin are on the prowl looking for hot chicks in Flordia.

Note: Light cussing, some sexual content.

3. Chapter 3: Teenage Dreamers. by Dani824 [ - ] (606 words)

Nick, Brian, AJ, and I are fantasing about girls, after Lou Pearlman makes me move in with the group before touring at Kevin's apartment.

 

Note: Light cussing, Howie does take revenge on a woman dumping him on inapporiate grounds. That turns him into a "Womanizer" in the story.

4. Chapter 4 by Dani824 [ - ] (1271 words)

I have a nightmare and I have to get off my sleeping medicine. The guys and I spend our last couple days preparing to travel to Europe, specificially portugal and some islands there.

5. Chapter 5: We are hitting Europe! by Dani824 [ - ] (466 words)

BSB takes a plane, bus, and train, boat, to travel to some obscure islands of Portugal. Howie worries about his love life, and future. As they preform their first show there.

6. Chapter 6: Becoming "The Howie D" -End Quote. by Dani824 [ - ] (436 words)

Howie has a dream of what it now means to be a "Superstar" in The Backstreet Boys, and how his womanizing affects his view of women in his dream. Howie wakes up at the hotel to a surprise.

7. Chapter 7: Womanizer remixing. by Dani824 [ - ] (362 words)

Howie takes a break to hang out with dinner, I notice a change up in the song, and Howie let's me stay on the contest longer for college, YES!

8. Chapter 8: Boy don't try to front. I know just what you are. by Dani824 [ - ] (1413 words)

Howie meets the fortune tellers, goes to the Portugal castle and meets Angela, and meets her at her 2nd job as a cocktail waitress. Finding out how Angela meets AJ, Nick, and Brian.

Disclaimer: Light cussing. Writing from the POV of a man from a woman.

9. Chapter 9: Daddy-O and a bunch of crushies. by Dani824 [ - ] (1103 words)

Howie meets Angela at her job, the other guys follow in tail. Kevin denys having a crush on her. Angela gets Howie to fall for her. Howie decides to womanize her.

10. Chapter 10: Falling hard. by Dani824 [ - ] (668 words)

The guys are crushing on Angela and Howie won't shut up about her and talks Lou into letting her go on the rest of the tour.

11. Chapter 11: Unfinished by Dani824 [ - ] (949 words)

Howie and Angela hook up on their road through Portugal to Madrid. Nick starts following them with dorky gifts to win her affections. AJ keeps trying to sleep with her, Brian is flirting with her and so is Kevin. Howie tries to keep her.

12. Chapter 12: Lollipops! by Dani824 [ - ] (836 words)

Howie confronts the guys on hitting on Angela. Angela decided to bully BSB fans, and to take rights from poor fans and ruin their lives just because of her new found celebrity of fans online. *Note: Light cussing, some arguing.

13. Chapter 13: Madrid in my dreams. by Dani824 [ - ] (642 words)

Howie has dreams about Angela dancing, and using him too much. Kevin and Angela flirt, Nick and AJ see, and don't know weither or not to tell Howie. Brian helps the bus driver get through Spain. On to their top gig on Spain's TRL.

Note: It is Spainsh and Portugese, some of it. I will give the translation through.

14. Chapter 14: Dreams on the way to Madrid. by Dani824 [ - ] (642 words)

 (Contd.)  While Howie has dreams about Angela dancing, and using him too much. Kevin and Angela flirt, Nick and AJ see, and don't know weither or not to tell Howie. Brian helps the bus driver get through Spain. On to their top gig on Spain's TRL.

Note: It is Spainsh and Portugese, some of it. I will give the translation through.

15. Chapter 15: Falling for her again. by Dani824 [ - ] (293 words)

Angela talks herself out of trouble. Kevin and the guys prepare for her leaving Howie. Howie is still in total denial, even after the revelations in his dreams.

16. Chapter 16: The Bridges by Dani824 [ - ] (595 words)

AJ and Howie finish telling the story and so does Howie's wife, Leigh. How it ended up, and most of what happened after that. What happened that night that changed Howie.

Note: Some cussing.

17. Chapter 17: Different worlds, NOW! by Dani824 [ - ] (1257 words)

Howie goes to Portugal to get Angela back with devestating results, the group and his family try to find him. Note: Some cussing.

18. Chapter 18: Epilouge by Dani824 [ - ] (501 words)

Howie tells how he meet his wife and found out what happened to Angela after BSB's first successful European tour.