[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

stories/2114/images/BSBhalloween1bsbbesthalloweenfuturebsbfinal.JPG

BSB is touring the USA in 1999, when they are stuck in Salem, MA. Specifically, where the Salem witch trials were held. That is when they run into a modern seer, who tells them, one of them will do something to wake the dead, and make their nightmares and fears all become real. They laugh it off at first, till their horrors come to scare them.


Rated: PG
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group
Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 10
Completed: Yes
Word count: 8146
Read: 13032
Published: 10/26/11
Updated: 11/04/11
Story Notes:

Thanks to Dreamwallpapers.com for the background art for all of my holiday stories.

1. Chapter 1:Twas the week of Halloween by Dani824 [ - ] (460 words)

BSB is touring, when they stop in Salem, Massechutes(MA). They meet a weird girl who tells them their scary future.

2. Chapter 2: Oct.23, the First Costume Party. by Dani824 [ - ] (1068 words)

The Boys go to one of three Costume parties, in a haunted mansion in town. Not knowing that someone there already has a hex on them to make Kevin's and the group nightmares come true. Or seem to.

3. Chapter 3:Oct. 23rd still... Is this just the beginning? by Dani824 [ - ] (1131 words)

Kevin and Howie try to control Nick and the guys from not believing they are their costumes. The seer and the guys try to figure out what is going on. Who and what hexed them, the seer goes into a trance on her own. They make it through their last 2 parities.

4. Chapter 4:Gummy Bears gone WILD! by Dani824 [ - ] (875 words)

Howie wakes up and takes Nick and AJ to the Salem Trials Museum. That night, his nightmares go crazy and attack him and the guys.

Notes: light cussing

5. Chapter 5: Brian wakes us up. by Dani824 [ - ] (174 words)

Brian helps Howie, then tells him about his trouble with demons pretending to be ghosts for the witch too.

6. Chapter 6: Be afraid! by Dani824 [ - ] (853 words)

Nick get attacked by his biggest fears. AJ and the guys pull pranks on him on top of everything else bad he has done. Then BSB does a huge show in Boston, MA.

7. Chapter 7: Waiting to get us. by Dani824 [ - ] (463 words)

The group anticipates something attacking AJ, but nothing happens for days at a time.

8. Chapter 8: AJ get's it. by Dani824 [ - ] (439 words)

AJ, thinks he is starting to see people from his nightmares hurting BSB and employee friends of his and his family.

9. Chapter 9: It's the 31st, visions and Hell Breaks loose! by Dani824 [ - ] (846 words)

A final fight and end is coming, BSB gets bored on Halloween morning and write in Kevin's lone notebook in his hotel room.

10. Chapter 10: Somewhere it ends with Red Slippers. by Dani824 [ - ] (1837 words)

BSB goes to a huge downtown party of Salem square with all of their fans. It is one of the best preformances ever, even with the flaws in it for them. They preform new tracks for their deluxe USA album. They also fight evil, Brian prepares the women involved to fight, and to fight their evil and zombies. BSB decides to write the chapter, all 5 of them.