- Text Size +
AJ looked around the room he was in and groaned, he wasn’t sure how long he had been missing but his arms had a cramp and his jaw was killing him. He looked towards the door to see Courtney walking in with Simon, who was limping.
“ Seems your little bitch has your friends over and she’s harder to get to than a safe.” Courtney shouted at AJ. AJ looked at her and if he could have he would have laughed in her face.
“ Maybe I should send her a message.” Courtney said looking at him, AJ’s eyes where wide thinking of what she could be thinking. Courtney smiled evilly at him as she pulled the gag free again.
“ I want her to hear you.” Courtney said looking at AJ.
“ Hear me why?” AJ asked looking at her.
“ Cause she’s going hear you scream. You’re going to scream loud and clear.” Courtney laughed as Simon untied AJ’s arms and pulled him from the room.
“ LET GO!” AJ struggled, he knew he didn’t have the strength to pull away from him. Courtney ran around them and opened the door to the small room. AJ’s eyes got wide when he saw chains hanging from the top of the wall and from the bottom.
“ How long have you been planning this?” AJ whispered.
“ Long enough, she’s had her eye on you for a long time. I haven’t liked it but what Court wants Court gets.” Simon said holding him by the throat against the wall. Courtney shackled his arms first and then his legs. Simon released AJ and listen to him cough trying to get his breath back. Courtney grabbed the knife off the side table and walked closer to AJ.
“ No don’t.” AJ said looking at her. Courtney smiled and turned towards the door to see Simon standing there with a camcorder. Courtney turned and slashed across AJ’s chest, AJ’s scream filled the room. The long angry gash bleed heavily, as she moved to cut another place on his body. She pulled the white wife-beater shirt he was wearing off him and threw it on the floor. She listened to his screams and laughed as Simon set the camera down. Simon lifted a leather whip from the side table, he placed his hand on Courtney’s shoulder and turned her around to face him. His hands now on her face as he pulled her closer. His lips met hers in a kiss, a painful moan came from AJ. Simon kissed Courtney’s cheek and turned to face their captive. He hit AJ hard in the face and then grabbed him by the throat.
“ Now comes the real fun Alexander.” Simon said as he turned AJ around his arms crossing painfully. Simon reached around and pulled a gag back into AJ’s mouth. “ That will keep your screaming to a minimum.” Simon said patting the top of AJ’s head. AJ laid his head against the wall trying to keep his tears from flowing down his cheeks. His head snapped up when he heard Simon make the whip crack. The whip connected with AJ’s bare skin causing him to scream threw the gag in his mouth. Courtney watched from her place near the camera, her legs crossed as she watched Simon bring the whip down across AJ’s back till he finally went limp.
” Darling might as well stop, our guest passed out.” Courtney said touching his arm. Simon turned and lifted her into his arms and held her close.
“ She will pay us baby. Lets ransom him. He will bring us big money baby. Lets do that.” Simon said looking at her. Courtney smiled and kissed his lips.
“ Alright. Get that tape ready and then we should move our guest back to the room.” Courtney said smiling.
“ I’ll place the tape in an envelope, you get something to clean and dress those wounds we don’t want him bleeding to death baby.” Simon said setting her down and heading into the other room with the camera.
“ I was going to love you Alex, you should have let me. Now lets see if that wife of yours loves you enough to pay for your return.” Courtney said releasing the chains that held AJ’s arms. She watched him fall to the floor in a heap she undid the chains on his legs and reached for the first aide kit. Once she had cleaned and dressed his wounds Simon had returned. Simon lifted AJ off the floor and headed into the room where he had been before. Simon tied AJ’s arms above his head again and looked down at him.
“ Come on love, I have something to show you.” Simon said lifting Courtney in his arms and heading from the room closing and locking the door.