- Text Size +
Nick was coming from his room when he heard what sounded like AJ crying. He stepped into the room and saw that AJ was sitting on the floor crying. He wasn’t sure what to do so he pulled the door closed. Nick walked downstairs and looked at everyone else.
“ Are we sure we should leave him alone?” Nick asked
“ Yeah he wants this.” Howie said looking at them. Nick nodded and headed out the door. Howie waited till everyone was gone and pulled the door closed.
“ Daddy ok?” Brandon asked once Howie got into the car.
“ Yeah daddy and mommy are both fine.” Howie said as they drove away from the house.


*******************************************


AJ waited around the house. It had been almost a month since Katherine had left and he was beginning to think she was never coming back. Brandon toddled around the house playing with the dogs. He had asked where his mom was but AJ had just told him that momma had gone visiting some friends. AJ picked up his son and kissed him.
“ Come on time for a nap.” AJ said to him. Brandon rubbed his sleepy blue eyes. It sometimes amazed AJ how much his son looked like Katherine. He never would have guessed something so beautiful could come from them. He had messed up so many times in the past he wondered if Katherine finally leaving was his punishment for being the way he was. AJ kissed Brandon’s head again and lay him in the crib. He watched his son quickly fall asleep. He stayed in the room a while watching his son sleep. Finally he decided that it was to hard and went downstairs. As he made his way down the stairs he heard the front door open and close. Slowing his pace he listened to the sounds and the sounds where familur. A first he thought his mother had paid him yet another visit. He came to the bottom and his smile grew.
“ Kathy.” He said rushing to her side. Katherine turned and looked at him, a large smile played on her face.
“ Alex. I am sorry I was gone so long but I am home.” She said pulling him into her arms.
“ I’ve missed you so much.” AJ said kissing her passionately. And for the first time since her time in the hospital the kiss was returned with as much passion. She pulled him closer and she deepened the kiss.
“ I can tell but I love you for giving me the time I needed.”
“ I am glad that you came back.” AJ said sitting down and pulling her into his lap. He carried her up the stairs and into their room. He knew their son would be sleeping for a while as he slid her cloths from her body slowly. Katherine smiled as she grabbed him and pulled him down to her. She kissed his lips passionately as she pulled his shirt over his head. AJ slammed into her as he felt her nails dig into his back. AJ looked down into passion filled eyes and pulled away from her as he heard their son begin to cry.
“ Well if nothing Brandon hasn’t lost his since of timing.” Katherine giggled as she pulled him back towards her.
“ He can wait a few moments.” Katherine said as she kissed him deeply as she rolled him on his back and strattled him. Se slid down over his erection, she rocked her hips faster and faster as she felt his hands dig into her hips. She felt herself coming close to the edge as she wanted AJ to cum at the same time she did. She felt him go over the edge as she did. She rested her head on his chest exsausted.
“ I love you.”
“ Promise me you will never leave me again.”
“ I promise.” Katherine said as she rolled off of him and pulled on her robe. She walked into her son’s room and heard him squeel with delight at the sight of his mother.
“ Well I’ve missed you too.”
“ Mommy’s home.” Brandon said reaching out for her. Katherine lifted her son into her arms and kissed his cheek. She made herself a promise she would never ever leave him alone again.

AJ sat in the living room waiting for everyone to arrive after he had set up a party a few weeks later. He wasn’t ready to share Katherine with anyone at the moment. Now he was ready as he waited for his friends. Nick was the first to arrive peeking into the backyard to see Katherine playing with Brandon.
“ Great to have her back.” Nick said looking at his friend.
“ Yep very much so. Brandon has been attached to her since she got back.”
“ Three weeks she’s been back and now you call us?” Kevin asked as he came in.
“ I wasn’t ready to share.” AJ smiled.
“ She’s telling my wife she’s got news for you J.” Howie said shaking AJ’s hand.
“ Really? Hmm I wonder what she’s got to tell me.” AJ said as he followed his friends to the backyard.
“ Hey babe.” Katherine said kissing him. AJ pulled her down into his lap as he sat down.
“ Hey there what’s this about you want to tell me something?”
“ Oh, Howie your such a snitch.” Katherine laughed as he looked at them.
“ So what do you want to tell me?” AJ asked.
“ I’ve been feeling sick these last few days so I though maybe I was coming down with something so I called the doctor. You’re going to be a daddy again.” Katherine said looking at AJ.
“ What? How is that possible?” AJ asked surprised.
“ That first night I was home.” Katherine said kissing him.
“ Wow way to go J, you got it right on the first try.” Nick said clapping.
“ That is so great. I love you so much.” AJ said kissing her, Katherine leaned back against him. She finally felt at home, where she belonged. It had been a long time since she had felt like that. Finally home.