- Text Size +

After the kiss I told him that I was determined to face the world with him, if he wanted me to call all the media and invite them to come to my house so that we could tell them the whole story, I’d be the first to say something. He laughed at my foolish words but didn’t say a word. Instead he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me one more time. I didn’t care anymore if the world would think we were a couple because now we really were one. On the contrary, I felt like screaming to show how happy I was.

            That was when Anne came in the house followed by Diana. Diana was screaming my name and I could hear Anne saying something while there was a huge noise of crowd outside the door. Nick and I exchanged looks and Diana said as soon as she saw us, “Girl, it’s a mess outside. A lot of reporters are waiting for both of you” she seemed like gasping for air, as if the crowd of journalists were a pool of lions. Then Anne closed the door and started complaining. “I’m so sorry, but Cris has to put an end to this situation. Otherwise I will tell them the truth; that they are in love” She finished her sentence looking at both of us sitting on the couch and she paralyzed. She probably didn’t expect to see us there, or that we listened to her, although she was screaming.

            Nick took his arms off around me and stood up. “Oookay, I also think it’s time to tell the truth”, he smirked. Anne was still stuck in the same place with the same shocked expression upon her face. “Will you come with me, babygirl, or will I have to do the hard work all by myself?”, he asked me. Immediately I stood up and walked to the door hand in hand with him.

            In front of the door we stopped, looked at each other and took a deep breath. I felt his grip stronger, in response I held his hand stronger too. We opened the door and there were more people than I had imagined. As soon as they realized we were at the door all of them ran to us with the microphones and recorders in hand making lots of questions, that we didn’t understand any.

            Then Nick asked for attention and started saying that for their curiosity it was official. We were a couple. And in a blink of an eye he kissed me there, in front of everybody. Gosh I had more butterflies in my stomach than anyone could ever have. Anyway the feeling was much better than all the anxiety we felt since the first moment we were on the news. Now I could say I was the happiest girl in the world.