- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Okay it's saturday and sadly you know what that means. No update til Tuesday.:( Enjoy today's though. I guarantee he'll be worth the wait :)


Another night and very little sleep but it didn't feel like it. Brian was right He was in love. There was no other explanation for it. It was incredible how she came into his life and turned his world upside down in less than a week. If they'd have started out liking each other, they wouldn't be where they are now he mused as he lay there staring at the ceiling; the sheets kicked off. He remembered how she felt resting against his body when they fell asleep watching the movie. He watched her as she made herself comfortable. That was the most she'd let her hair down with him. Sure he had to stretch a little the next morning before he found her in the kitchen. So he played her a little with the sleep factor but she was receptive to that kiss. Very receptive he thought as he felt that goofy grin crossing his lips like it did every time he thought of her. He turned his head and looked at the alarm clock. Nine fifteen. He didn't want to seem too eager. Why not? It was already out there. No. Time to get that workout in before he talked to her. Hopefully that would cool the hormones this morning.

Around ten thirty, he strolled into the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water, still patting the sweat off with a towel. He grabbed his phone off the counter and checked to see if she'd called. What was he thinking? He was finding she was a very old fashioned girl when it came to pursuit. Once she'd got the ball rolling, she'd let him do all of it. It was a game that men and women had played throughout time and despite his frustration, he was loving every minute of it. He headed for his room and fell onto the bed; propping himself up with a pillow against the headboard. He hit the recall button for her number and waited for her answer.


Looking down at her caller ID, her face lit up. Crazy at it was, she was in love with a younger man. One that could give her a reputation for being known as well, you know. But she wasn't that kind of girl. Never had been but older women and younger men had always been categorized about the sex. For men it was always about having a hot , young chick on their arm. A trophy or something. Women were supposed to know better but all the older men she'd ever gone out with were well set in their ways and weren't even willing to bend a little bit when it came to trying new things. That's why she didn't jump into bed with just any one of them. So not all of theme are that way but she hadn't met that one that was flexible so that's why she dated younger men. They were more open and you could train them. Joke.... joke! Hitting the talk button, she said,”Good morning.”

“Hey What are you doing on this wonderful morning gorgeous?”

She blushed. Good thing he couldn't see that.” Reading my email right now.”

“Anything interesting?”

“Well I got one to enlarge a certain part of my anatomy and being as I'm not a man, I doubt it would work.”

She did that on purpose.”I think you're trying to get me all worked up.”

“Is it working?”

“Well I think you know from experience already, I don't need any help there.”

“Do I?”She played innocent. He deserved some of it. Especially after their first date. The detail he went into about what it would be like to kiss her. Every time she thought of it, she got wet. It was funny that before him she could only write about the stuff but could never say the words and now, well he didn't make her feel so uncomfortable about it. Other than needing him like crazy.

He groaned but he could work with this. She wanted to play sounded like.” I think you do and since I left you last night, I couldn't stop thinking about what it would feel like to have your hand wrapped around it again; stroking it.”

He was right. She could play sweet and innocent all she wanted but last night was proof that she wasn't what he thought before. That mask she'd worn into town had come off and the game show hostess was coming out to do her thing.”How's the thought of my mouth wrapped around it strike you?”

“I think we'd better rewind a little bit.” His dick getting hard just with that thought alone. He didn't know if would make it through the night.

“You sure cuz it sounded like you were really starting to enjoy yourself and that was kinda getting me wet.” Closing her laptop and setting it aside on the bed. If this was going where she thought it was, she was gonna need that out of the way.

He swallowed. Shit! He'd just worked out and here she was ready to give him another workout. “You sure you wanna do this?”

“I wanted to last night but you were being a gentleman so I couldn't.”

“And you think this is a good idea?”

“You think it's not?”

“Just trying to be a gentleman here.”

“Stop. I'm not gonna break. I want to have your cock deep inside me; making me cum like I never have.” Her hands wandering beneath the pajama shorts she was wearing.

“You're not making this very easy Krista.”

“It's not supposed to be. Fuck Nick! You should feel how wet I am for you right now.”

This was the same girl that got mad at him for turning her down last night? He must have been out of his mind to turn her down. No! It was the right thing to do then. This was just phone sex after all. If he was lucky, it would be the real deal tonight. “And you have no idea how hard I am for you girl.” Wrapping his hand around his length; imagining it was her mouth doing the work.

She hit the speaker on her phone and laid it beside her.”Does it feel good to have my mouth wrapped around that long, thick juicy cock of yours Nick? Tell me.”

He hit the speaker on his phone and said,”God that feels good Krista but I want to taste you. Suck on your clit and slide my tongue through the soft pink lips then when you can't take anymore, fuck you senseless with my tongue.”

She could feel his arms wrapped around her legs;grasping her thighs as he laid claim to her with his mouth. Those big blue eyes dark with desire for her. She slid a finger inside herself as she used her thumb to press on her clit. Her breathing becoming labored.

“You still there Krista?” He continued pleasuring himself. The thought of those delectable, heart shaped lips stroking his cock. She had no idea how good she was with her words alone.

“Yes....oh God yes!”She was doing things to herself she'd never done manually. Guess all it took was the right man.”Please tell me how much you want me Nick.”

He was losing control on his side and it sounded like she needed that release herself. They could take their time later. “God Krista! I wanna be so deep inside you right now; your tight little pussy wrapped around me. God you feel so good baby! I want to take my time but I know you need this as much as I do. Oh Shit!” He moaned and he let loose; his desire spurting onto his stomach.

She'd pushed two fingers inside herself and just shortly after he'd reached that point, her body fell victim to the power of his words. She could hear his erratic breath on the other end and waited as she regrouped herself.

“Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.” He'd make it through the night now he was sure and the overpowering hunger would be fed. Now he could actually make love to her, not fuck her. After cleaning himself up, he returned.”Krista. You okay?”

“Never better. No wonder women are dying to get into your bed.”

“I don't want that anymore. You're the only one I want there now.”

“So why did you really call Nick?”

“I called to see what you wanted to do tonight.”

“You mean you don't have plans for us already?”

“No. Is there something you'd like to do while you're here?”

“Well...um...wow. I don't think I've ever planned a date.”

“This is about you tonight Krista.. Anything you really want to do?”

“Well I'd like to see the city at night from the Hollywood hills but I was thinking we could maybe do this dinner and a movie thing I've seen.”


“Dinner and a movie?”

“Yeah. You can have dinner at the movies now.”

“That sounds interesting. I'm game. So what kind of movie would you absolutely refuse to see?”

“Well being as we'll be eating, I don't want to see anything with a lot of blood and guts. I wouldn't want to see that on a good day so I'm pretty open beyond that.”

“So you would see an action/adventure movie?”

“Yeah but don't I get to pick the movie?”

“Well yeah but since I know this town, I thought I'd find the theater you're looking for then send you a text with all your choices of movie. How does that sound?”

“Makes sense to me. So this is really all me tonight?”

“Yeah. Is there anything else I need to know?”

“Yeah. My favorite color rose is lavender.”

“You want flowers?” He teased.

“Too much?” Maybe she pushed it too far.

He chuckled.“Nope. I'll keep that in mind and as soon as I know what we're looking at for movie
times, we'll talk about what time I'll pick you up.”

“Nick?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

“For?”

“For not turning out to be one of those 'guys'.”

“Anything for you beautiful. I'll text you soon. Can't wait to see you tonight.”

“Me neither. Bye.” Tonight couldn't get here soon enough.