- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



It's Tuesday! Yay! Does lil happy dance. Okay enough of that. enjoy!


She watched as he sat in his SUV and fidgeted. That's the only way she could describe it. It was really sweet. Although she was nervous herself and there really should be no reason. Oh yeah, there was. That morning. Things had changed. For the better she hoped. The most she'd seen of him naked was his chest. And she'd felt the one thing she wanted to get to know much better. But it wasn't completely because of the sex. She wanted to know every part of him. She saw the door open and she quickly moved from the window. She waited for the doorbell. When it did ring, she gave it a minute. Don't want to seem too anxious. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and wow! It was totally retro. So maybe not that but he looked very hot. So much so that she almost didn't want to leave the house. She grabbed the loosely knotted tie and kissed him. She felt one arm slip around her body and hold on as they continued 'swapping spit' as her grandparents had always referred to it as. To her it was just good old fashioned French kissing. When she pulled away, his eyes regarded her differently.

Oh man! He definitely didn't want to leave the house. Any doubts he may have had before had now disappeared. He didn't know how she managed to look more gorgeous every time he saw but she did.”Hello to you too.”He smiled.” What was that for?”

“This morning.”She grinned.

“Well what would this get me then?” Producing the single lavender rose from behind his back.

“Not as much as you'd like right now but it will get you another one of these.”Pulling his mouth to hers as his arms wrapped around her; the rose dropping to the floor as his hands slid down around her butt. She whimpered slightly then pulled away.

“You sure we have to leave the house?”

“You don't know how tempted I am to say yes.”

“I'll be a good boy.”

“What's the fun in that?”She teased and turned to find the rose just a few inches away from where they stood. Bending over, he got a sneak peak at what was under her skirt.

God she really didn't play fair! Didn't she own any jeans or slacks?

“Why don't I get this in some water then we can get going. Don't want to be late for the movie.” She'd noticed what she'd done. That was the point. The longer he had to wait the better. It wasn't like she wasn't denying herself the early gratification.

“Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?”

“Not yet but I hope you tell me again before the night's over.”

“I can guarantee it won't be the last.”

“Did I tell you how handsome you look tonight?” Turning to him after she'd got the rose settled.

“Your eyes did.”

“I've really gotta work on that. Shall we?”

He took her hand.”Ready when you are.”

Loaded words if ever she'd heard them. The movie and dinner almost felt like an in flight movie only a larger production. And you could snuggle afterwards. There was no doubt as to where the evening would end. She knew there would be the possibility of him having to contend with fans and the looks she would get and sure enough she did. Screw 'em. Last time she checked, they didn't own him. She knew the feeling of jealousy as you watched your favorite celebrity cozy up to their wife or girl on television. She could only imagine what it was like to have it happen live and in person but she didn't get to know Nick as his 'celebrity', she just knew him as Nick. He was a good guy. Even polite to the ones trying to drape themselves on him. He did look worried as to what she would think about it all. It was a lot to wrap your head around on a night that was supposed to be reserved for just the two of you. But that would have involved them staying home and she didn't want that. When they pulled to a stop that overlooked the city, he took her hand and gently pressed his lips against the back of it.

“You okay?” He was a little concerned. She really hadn't said much since they'd left the theater. He wanted tonight to be all for her. It had to be a lot to take in. Especially the one that propositioned him. So much as moved her hand in the direction of his package. He politely told her to back off. Maybe that's what was bothering her.

“I'm fine.”

“You sure?”

“Nick. If we're going to get any further, I have to get used to the fact that women are going to get aggressive with you. If I let it get to me now, there's really no point. I'm here with you and enjoying every minute of it. I've never had a man do anything like this for me.”

“Like what?”

“Like making the entire night all about me.”

“It's because I'm in love with you Krista. I don't know how else to say it.”

“I'm in love with you too. Now that we got the sappy stuff out of the way, I want to get out and really look okay?”

He chuckled.”You got it.”

She pushed open the large door and before she knew it, he was there; helping her out.”Thank you.”
Their was a gentle breeze blowing. She shivered a little.”Do you need a jacket?”

“I'd rather have your arms around me.”

Standing behind her, he enveloped her with his arms.

There was no way she could wait until they got home. She had to have him now. “Nick.”

“Yeah?”

“I need you now.”

“Now?”

She turned around as his reaction had robbed her of her warmth.” I can't wait anymore.”

“But I want you to be comfortable.”

“Get in the backseat and we will get comfortable.”Biting her lip and backing toward the vehicle. She pulled the door open. “After you.”

He wasn't sure this was a good idea. In your arms is where you want her right? Right. But in the backseat? He climbed in and held his hand out for her.

Once in, she straddled his lap and looked into his eyes. Her stomach was doing flip flops but not because she was nervous. What she must think of him. She didn't care. Yes she did but she needed him. Needed to feel him. Immediately if not sooner.

“Is this really what you want Krista? The backseat of a car?”

“Nick.”She softly brushed her lips against his.”I was a late bloomer. I didn't kiss a boy until I was eighteen.” Approaching the kiss with more vigor.” I didn't sleep with a man until I was twenty five.” Completely consuming his mouth before finishing her explanation as to why there.” I just want to experience what it would be like in the backseat of a car.” She could feel his body reacting to her. She wanted to feel him inside of her. Unbuttoning her blouse,she met his gaze.

“It's not very romantic.”

“I'm with you. What you've done for me tonight. Very romantic. I don't care where we're at.” As she undid the buttons on his shirt; her hands sliding over his chest; their lips meeting feverishly. His hand curving around her breast.

“I do want this Krista but what about protection.”

“I am. What about you?”

“I brought something but only one,”he replied breathlessly as she undid his jeans; sliding her hand down inside them. God that felt good! Even better now that she was stroking him.
“Where is it?” she smiled.

“My wallet on the dash.”

She moved off of him and slipped between the seats. She pushed her skirt up over her ass then discovered his wallet.

Damn! He didn't think he could get any harder but that little trick with the skirt just pushed him beyond all hope. She returned with the little foil packet and waved it in front of his face.

“Would you like me to do the honors?” Licking her lips seductively. What was it about him that gave empowered her to take control?

He nodded in response as she removed it from the package and rolled it down over his dick. Her fingertips, her hands, hell everything about her screamed feminine. She knew how to touch a man. She straddled him and eased down onto his length. They moaned in unison. Finally! Fuck she felt good.

Her eyes met his.

“You okay?” He was worried his size might be too much for her.

“Fine.”She grabbed the back of the seat and rolled her hips; steadily graduating to a steady bounce.
His hands rest on her hips as she slowed to kiss him.”I love the way you feel inside me Nick.”

He shifted slightly as his arm wrapped around her waist; taking her from beneath at a unhurried pace. His eyes never left hers. He wanted to see the look in her eyes when she came.

God he felt good! She couldn't wait to see what he could do once they got to a bed but all the built up tension gripped her body and took over. Her walls tightened around him and she grasped his shoulders.”Oh God!”

That was beautiful. The only time her eyes left his was when they rolled back into her head. The hold on her body firmed up as she brought him along with her. They'd been doing this dance all week. It had been worth the wait. And when her eyes met his, he knew he'd got in way over his head. That's exactly what he wanted. In so deep there was no way out.