- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Okay ladies, first of all, thank you for all the reviews. Secondly, there won't be an update again until Saturday due to the library being closed for the holiday. So enjoy this chapter and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!


Krista sighed contentedly. Never had anything felt so right. He readjusted beneath her and she sighed again.

His hand curved against her cheek.”Are you okay?”

“Never better.”

“And this?” Referring to the setting for their first tryst. He wanted everything to be right for her and he thought she was more the candlelight and wine kind of girl instead of wherever the mood strikes.

“It was perfect. It wouldn't have mattered if we'd have given in last night because you were there.”

“So what are we going to do the rest of the night?”

She knew what he was talking about and she'd thought about that as well but there were options. She leaned in next to his lips and whispered,”We're going to stop at the local retailer and get a couple dozen more cuz I plan on playing with you at least until Skylar gets home.”

“You do realize what you're saying?”

“What?”

“They won't be home for another two days.”

“Then I guess you 'll just have to fuck me til I can't walk.”

Why'd she go and do that? Just the words alone would have done it but the way she said them got him hard again.”How 'bout I make a little love to you in there somewhere?” As his lips brushed lightly against hers.

“Will it render me immobile?”She replied as she felt his hands move onto the small of her back.

“If I do it right, it will.” He smirked . His lips capturing hers.

“Mmmmm...... maybe we should get home so you can prove it,”Krista replied as she pulled away from the kiss.

“Well I'd love to drive with you sitting on my lap but I don't think the California highway patrol would see it quite the same as me.”

She giggled. He tried too hard sometimes but it was cute.”Maybe I could convince them.”

“Now you're just being crazy.”

“I know.”She smiled and got up off of him. Boy! She missed that sensation already. She could get used to being full of him.”Let's get going. I don't think I can wait any longer than you.” She pulled her skirt back down and moved to the front seat. He wasn't quite as agile with his size so he had to get out and come around to his side. Before he could even start the vehicle, she leaned over; her hand resting on his thigh and kissed him.”Thank you for indulging me.”

“Well if you haven't figured it out, I would do anything to make you happy Krista.”

“I'm starting to see that.”


She waited in the car when he went into the store. When he returned with a bag full, she grinned.”I like the way you think.”

“I was just paying attention.”

“I see that.”That was one good thing about younger men. Definitely eager to please. Not that he had any problems there. He could just look at her and she'd have been ready to go. As they pulled up to the house, she pulled the key out of her purse. She couldn't wait to get him into the bed. She wanted to slow it down and feel him. Really feel him. Once in, she sat her things on the table and took his hand.”I'll show you where I'm staying.”

He'd been through Kevin's house a million times but it seemed different to him. Maybe Krista was the reason. He was doing a lot of things in this house with her that he knew Kevin would have his head for.
Did he care? No. Because they would be done long before he and Skylar would be home.

She flipped the switch on then moved over to the bedside table; switching the one off. Good mood lighting. She undid the buttons on her blouse and dropped it to the floor. They were really going to be completely naked this time. She wanted to touch him and feel every part of him that way but it was real now and it was a little scary.

This was really happening. It didn't feel so forced in the SUV but now she was expecting a performance that he wasn't sure he could keep his word on. Maybe what she said about just being with him was all she needed to make it good. He dropped the bag on the floor and lost his shirt. He watched as she reached around her back and unfastened the lacy cups holding her in place. His eyes landed right on them.

She waited for his move. She decided to see how far he would play this before he took her in his arms and into bed. The anticipation was killing her.

His eyes lifted back to hers as he undid the button on his jeans. They were still too far away from each other but he was willing to play her game. If things kept going the way they were, there would be another time he could do the unwrapping. It was now her move.

Her eyes moved down over all his nakedness and to his...oh God that was huge! No wonder he was worried about hurting her. Just remembering how it felt inside her, she quickly dropped her skirt. She looked back up and it was written all over his face. He was a man in love. She eased back onto the bed and he followed her down. The heat of his body as he covered her. There were no words. There were none needed as his lips met hers. It was soft and intimate; not rushed like before. The feel of his skin on hers.

“God you're beautiful,”he whispered in her ear as his lips had moved from hers. It wasn't about being rushed or hot and heavy now. He was here to show her that he was in for the long haul. He nibbled gently on her ear then trailed down her neck before returning to her lips. He loved the way she kissed but he wanted to love the rest of her. This feeling was new to him. He couldn't explain his need to please her. He just knew he wanted to. His tongue trailed down the length of her neck, over her collarbone and down to her cleavage. He took the supple flesh in his hand as he traced around the nipple very much at attention. Her fingers slipped into his hair as he tugged gently on the tender flesh. She moaned softly as he suckled the delicate part. He paid equal attention to the other before moving on. She was so smooth. Her skin like silk and as he moved further down she opened herself up to him.

She welcomed the feel of his mouth as he approached that sweet spot. However, he bypassed it and feathered his tongue over the length of each thigh before returning to the juncture of her body. Her juices were flowing and he knew it too. Once there, he didn't hesitate in showing her how well versed his tongue was in the ways of a woman's satisfaction. The way he laced it up through the slick tender lips before clamping down on the taut button that derived her pleasure. Fuck! Once his fingers....yes fingers dipped inside of her, she was as good as gone. He paused briefly to confirm that what he was doing was driving her out of her mind then returned to the regularly scheduled program and hit her in just the right spot. His arms had wrapped around her legs; grasping her thighs as she lost her mind. It was like an art form for him. He moved back up over her body and kissed her. She could taste his handiwork on her lips as he pulled her over onto himself in the midst of it.

There weren't many words being spoken and that was okay with him. The language their bodies were talking was all the voice they needed. She made that journey with her mouth as she explored him. Her tongue traced around his nipples. He never knew they were so sensitive until her tongue made that trip. She moved closer and closer and Oh shit! She made it. He'd felt her hand there but where she started was even crazier. Most started licking on the head but she took and traced her tongue down along the underside of his cock before swirling her tongue around the tip. She looked up and smirked before she went to work on him. She really did know her way around a man. There were definitely advantages to being with an older woman but it would have felt good even if there hadn't been the age difference. He pulled the hair back from her face as her hand and mouth worked him into madness. So much so he had to pull her away. He wanted to feel her.”I need you now Krista.”

“I need you.” She replied breathlessly. She knew what was needed. She moved from the bed and grabbed the bag. She pulled out one of the boxes and dropped in on the floor; crawling back onto the bed next to him.”Would you like me to or do you want to?”Referring to the silver package in her hand.

She was hell bent on torturing him. That he was sure of. What a way to go though.”I'll do it this time.” Pushing her back onto the bed before taking the package from her hand. After sheathing himself, he positioned himself between her legs and slowly pushed inside her. Her body was warm and inviting. Just as it had been before. He held himself there as they just stared into each other's eyes. He captured her lips and slowly started pushing into her. Her hands remained around his neck; his eyes never leaving hers. What was this hold she had on him? His rhythm increased but only slightly. Her hands had now moved down around his body and onto his back. Her legs wrapped around his hips. Her fingers sunk into the cushion of his butt; encouraging him to take her deeper.

“Oh God Nick!” She didn't think he could any further inside her but he did. He held himself there and brushed his lips against hers; breath evading either one of them. She was about to lose it but she wanted to hold on as long as she could before it could claim either one of them. He'd been so tender with her. Nothing she'd ever experienced in all of her relationships. He did care about her and what she wanted. He'd actually listened to her body without having to ask her this time.

“Krista! I'm gonna..... Oh!” With a few more pushes, there it was. He was done. So was she. Her grip on his body claimed him. He was trying to watch his mouth. Which isn't very easy in the throes. He collapsed in defeat. She'd won him heart and soul.

She'd already lost the battle. Their bodies twined; the sheen of sweat sealing them together. His head resting in the crook of her shoulder. She felt it move and softly press his lips against her shoulder. As his breath had returned, he whispered in her ear,” I love you Krista.” When he lifted his head to meet her lips, the look in his eyes said it all. He meant it.