- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



It's Saturday again :( That means no update til Tuesday again. Enjoy ladies and I'll see you on then! :)


Laying in his arms certainly felt right. Maybe it was wrong to move so fast but it felt right this time. Once they'd got their acts together, everything just fell into place. She was the last person to believe in love at first sight or even falling in love so quickly but she was in love. That feeling you get and you don't let anybody steal that sensation from you because there really is somebody for everybody in this world. She pulled the last of the items out of the refrigerator as she was getting ready to prepare breakfast for them. Didn't go so well as far as breakfast last time but it was definitely worth it she grinned as she set to work on the mixing bowl. His arms slid around her and he nuzzled her neck.

“Good morning sexy,”he uttered softly in her ear. He could have left here last night but as you know, he was mad stupid and crazy in love with her. No other explanations for it. He wanted to be with her twenty four seven. Have people jealous of what they had. It's amazing how hot women look in men's clothing. She'd was wearing his shirt; the sleeves rolled up barely enough for her to do what she was doing.

“Good morning yourself handsome.” Losing herself in his embrace. She was beginning to think breakfast was a lost cause for them.

“Anything I can help with?”

“You can sit down and watch me.”

“Do I have to? I was kind of missing you there in bed and I thought maybe....”Trailing off.

God did she love it when his voice dropped like that. They were still in the newlywed phase of this thing. They were allowed to want to climb all over each other. She turned in the circle of his arms and slid her hands up over his bare skin and around his neck; pulling their mouths closer together. “I think maybe I can accommodate you Mr. Carter.”She smiled and their lips met in a soft, sweet kiss. He'd used her mouthwash and she pulled away giggling.

“What's so funny?”

“You used some of my mouthwash didn't you ?”

“Didn't you?”

“Yeah but I didn't think you'd help yourself to it.”

“I'm just full of surprises.”

“How bout you just be full of me for a few?”She suggested seductively as she undid his jeans.

“I like that idea gorgeous,”He replied as she pushed his jeans down just far enough. He undid the buttons the shirt and lifted her off the floor; settling her on his length. Her legs wrapped around him as he thrust slowly.

She grasped his shoulders for support as she had none of her own in mid air there. Something new for her. He continued to push up inside of her; his hands firmly gripping her ass. He backed them toward the nearest counter and continued to move inside of her . At least there there he had some help. Although that mid air thing hit some notes in her body she hadn't every felt”God you feel so good Nick.” Holding on desperately to get that last little bit out of him.

“So do you but maybe we should go to the bedroom?”

“Nobody's home Nick. It's just you and me.”Clinging to him as his dick thrust deeper into her. Guess that was all he needed to here because before she knew it, he had her screaming his name. And he wasn't far behind her. She should have been taking longer to be satisfied. After all, she was well beyond her sexual peak but Nick made her feel like she'd just barely reached it. They were resting against the counter when she noticed the pair of big green eyes glaring at her. Shit! What were they doing home?! They weren't supposed to be back for another day.”Um Nick?” Krista patted him on the shoulder.

“Yeah baby?”

“We have company.”

“This is twice I've had to see that pale white ass of yours!”Kevin bellowed.

Oh hell! He eased Krista back down and jerked his jeans up. After closing the shirt up on her, he turned to Kevin. Yep! He'd just signed his death warrant. Try some humor.” We were just cooking breakfast.”

“Don't even try it Carter. This isn't funny!”

“It kind of is actually.”

Krista hid behind Nick and peeked over his shoulder to see Kevin's nostrils flaring. Damn! This was not good.”Um Kev?”She said timidly. Didn't want to rock the boat anymore than they already had.

“What?” He barked.

“Where's Skylar?”

“Paying the cab driver. Do you two have any idea what could have happened here?”Continuing his tirade.

“Yes.”

“Then tell me why in God's name were you doing it in my kitchen where I could have walked in with my child?!”

“Because I wanted to.”

“It wasn't Nick's idea? Shocking.” He snorted in disbelief.

She was still using Nick as a human barrier when she returned.”Get over yourself. Nothing happened . Mason's not here. Besides, you left me here to make myself at home. So I did.”

Nick couldn't help but grin with that one.”I'm glad you still find this amusing Nick.”

“What's going on?”Skylar entered the room.

“Your little friend there decided to take it upon herself to fuck Nick in our kitchen!”

“You're such an ass Kevin!” She moved from behind Nick and breezed by Kevin and Skylar.

“Don't kill him Kevin. I'm gonna go get this,”Skylar said following her down the hallway and to the room she heard the sobbing coming from.”Hey lady. You okay?”

“How in the hell do you put up with such an arrogant prick?!” Returning her face back into the palms of her hands.

“Hey now. That is my future husband you're talking about,”Skylar said and sat down next to her; gently rubbing her friend's back.

“I'm sorry... wait. Did you just say husband?” Lifting her face up and looking at the smile on her face.

“Yeah. He proposed under a waterfall on Kauai.”

“Congratulations lady. I'm happy for you.”Soaking up her sobs.

“We'll talk about that later but Kev's just being Kev. He kind of did have a point about Mason.”

“I know but we weren't expecting you home for another day. I'm sorry. I just let all reason fly out the window.”

“Love can do that to you.”

“I'm noticing that."

" So when did you figure it out?”

“I think it was day number four,”Krista smiled.

Nick cleared his throat.”Can you give us a minute?”

Skylar smiled and gave her friend a hug; whispering,”I'll take care of the big oaf. I do wear the pants in this family. Good to see you're still alive Nicky.”Patting his chest before leaving the room.

“I need my shirt,”he stated flatly.

“What's going on Nick?”

“Can you just give me my shirt. I'm going to head out. I'll call you.”

Okay what the hell was going on?!”Nick. Talk to me.” She removed the shirt and found the pair of sweats she'd left draped over the chair. She pulled it and the baby doll tee with it on.

“I'll call you. I promise.” Taking her hands and kissing the fingertips.” Try to understand.” Grabbing his keys and leaving her there; stunned.

Then it dawned on her. Fucker! Kevin did this. She'd just had the most romantic night of her life and the shithead had gone and ruined it for her. He was going to pay. She stormed out into the kitchen and said,”What the hell did you do?!”


“I did what I thought was best. You'll be better off without him Krista,”he replied as he pulled the pitcher of orange juice from the refrigerator.”

“I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd become my Father,”she returned sharply.

“Trust me Krista. He's bad news.”

“I know his reputation Kevin. People change.”

“He hasn't.”

“Then why'd you let Skylar play with him?”

Skylar may have worn the pants in their family but he'd be damned if he was going to let a woman win.”I didn't let her do anything. She made the choice.”

“So you had no involvement in it?”

“I didn't say that. I just know how he is with women. You've only known him a week Krista. How well do you really know him?!”

“I know what I need to and I'll thank you to stay the fuck out of my love life you sonofabitch!”He was not getting the last word in. No way in hell!