- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Saturday again :( but the good news is there will be more on Tuesday. Enjoy! :)


“So Mr. Richardson,”Skylar pressed up against him. “I've got a few minutes before work, whadya say we?”Raising her brows.

“Now?”

“There was a time you would do it anytime, anywhere. Can I get that guy for just a few minutes. Please?”She cooed. His caveman act had really got her all jacked up and the pregnancy hormones were enough to set any woman's body on fire. She used to need him to get her all worked up but now that she was with child, just looking at him set her on fire.

“You do realize they could come back in anytime.”

“Live a little. It is our house. We are allowed to do as we please,”Skylar replied; sliding her hand over his crotch; backing him against the wall. She knew she had him.

He stopped her and pulled her tiny frame against him. He claimed her mouth and backed her toward the other wall. She tore through the buttons of his shirt and slid her hands up over his chest as their mouths reconnected.

She was determined to make him forget about the whole mess with Nick and Krista if it was the last thing she did. And he was well on his way. He ripped her blouse open; sending tiny buttons flying all over the place. He bit through the lace before pushing the cups up over her breasts. His thumb rolling around the stiff peak before his tongue twisted around it; tugging lightly intermittently. She had undone her jeans and she felt his hand dip beneath the satin material.

Fuck was she ready! She had unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She wasn't in a big rush but he wanted to feel her as much as she did him. He pushed her jeans down and kicked them aside.

She slid his down just far enough and whispered,”Fuck me Kevin. Fuck me hard.”

And that was all it took. I was inside her; her back against the wall. Her legs wrapped around him as he thrust hard and deep into her. Their eyes locked. They really did belong together. She was good for him.

Damn he was good once she got him going. Not that he wasn't any other time but when you pulled the spontaneous out of him, he went all he man. Her body forced up the wall as he continued to fuck her senseless.”This is so fucking hot! Oh...yeah.. right there. That's the spot. Fuck yeah!”

There was part of him that hated the dirty talk and yet his body reacted to it. He could feel hers reacting to him. That tightness. She was done. With one last push, he groaned and just held her there against the wall; feeling her.”You sure you have to go in today?”He whispered breathlessly in her ear.

She giggled and played with the hair on the back of his neck.”Unfortunately but save some of that for later studly.” She would make sure it was a short day that day.



Krista and Nick were curled up on the couch after a day of endless lovemaking. She was going to be so fucking sore it wasn't even funny but it was a good pain. They were watching a movie when his phone rang. He picked it up, looked at the caller ID and sat it back down.”Not important I take it?”

“Not important enough to interrupt my time with you.”

“But we're not occupied right now.” Sliding a finger down the middle of his chest.

“I know. But we could be.” He wiggled his brows suggestively.

“Not that I'm not enjoying this Nick but I do need to be able to walk at some point.”

“Why? You have me to carry you wherever you need to go right now.”

He was such a big goof but she loved it. One of the best things about him. His boyish nature. That's something she hoped never changed about him. It wasn't innocence. Far from it. Just a good, old fashioned kid at heart.”True as that is, what's going to happen when I have to leave and go back to my life and my work?”

“What is your work Krista? You never told me that.”They'd talked about a lot of things in that one week but her job wasn't one of them. Was she ashamed of it?

“There is a reason for me not telling you that.”

“And that would be?”

He was genuinely interested. No wonder she was falling hard for him. Too late. She'd already fallen.”Guys get kind of weird when I tell them what I do.”

“Try me,”he brushed a stray curl from her face.

“Okay. I write romance novels.”

“And let me guess, either they expect you to be like your characters or try too hard to prove themselves to you right?”

“Well yeah. So that doesn't weird you out?”

“Any man confident in himself shouldn't have to prove that he can please you. He should know he can.”

“Well I think you're covered there Mr. Carter.”She leaned up and softly kissed him.

“You think?” He grinned mischievously as his phone went off again. He looked at it. Shit! Marguerite. Why couldn't she just leave him the fuck alone?!

“Everything okay?”

“Fine. So you heard the good news right?” He lied and diverted the subject.

“You mean Kev and Skylar tying the knot? Yeah I know about that.”

“Actually I was talking about Sky being pregnant.”

The color drained from her face. She automatically went into panic mode and assumed it was him. Why shouldn't she? They had been together. It was a reasonable assumption. She started to pull away and he pulled her back.

“Relax Krista. It's his. She found out before they went up to the cabin but she didn't tell you. I'm so sorry baby.”

She breathed a sigh of relief.”It's okay. You didn't know. So perhaps we should get back to that notion of you having to carry me around for the next couple of days,”she suggested. She wondered why Skylar hadn't told her but she needed to forget that her best friend could forget to mention something so life changing. What if it had been Nick's? What would she have done?