- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:




Round two!


“Good idea. Meet you in the office?”

“The sooner you let me do this, the sooner you get to have your way with me.”His hand still firmly gripping hers.

“Oops.”He grinned sheepishly.

“I'll be back before you know it.” She winked and left him.

He may have to be a little gentle with her considering the battering she'd taken earlier in the day. He felt really bad about that and had been dying to make it up to her in any way, shape or form that he could. Not that sex was a fix it but they were good together. Scratch that. They were hot together.

He leaned against the desk and waited for her. She appeared in the door frame stripped of the cute little shorts outfit she was wearing. He thought he was hard before but damn! Seeing her in the lacy pink lingerie was turning him on more than he imagined.

“I do believe somebody called for dictation.”Emphasizing the first half of the last word she spoke as she approached him. There was going to be no tenderness involved here. He wanted down and dirty and so did she. Sliding the basketball length shorts down his legs she rose back to his raging erection and wrapped her lips around him immediately. He moaned her name as he gripped the desk for stability.

God he loved the way her mouth felt on him. Every part of him. Especially the part she was stroking with it. He pulled his T-shirt off . She unwrapped those luscious breasts of hers and took his cock between them. Using the lubrication she'd already created, she started stroking him with them. Again, something to be said for older women. He took control and fucked her tits where she was kneeled before him. She was definitely as deviant as he was but he didn't want to come on them so he pulled her up off the floor and bent her over the desk. Reaching around her, his hand slid over her stomach and down between her thighs. His finger dove into her wetness.”I see somebody's ready for me.”

“I'm always ready for you baby,”she purred. Fuck! She just wanted to feel his dick pounding into her.

“You know there might be talk in the office.”Continuing to play on the fantasy.

“They already know I'm hot for you. And I don't even have the job yet. Let them watch.”

Now that was just flat out hot! His cock couldn't take anymore and he ripped those cute little panties from her body; shredding the material as he did.

“You will buy me another pair won't you?”She teased as she felt his dick rubbing against her ass.

“I was kind of hoping you just don't wear them at all.” Taking her off guard and pushing into her. Holy shit! In the time they'd been doing this, he'd never felt her so wet. Her body welcomed him as he took her fast and furious.

“So does this mean I get the job?” She grasped the far edge of the desk. He slowed and leaned in. Playing with one of her nipples, he twisted then pinched it hard.”Oh fuck!”

“Honey, you had it the minute you walked in that door,”he whispered; then resumed his position and grabbed her ass.” God you have such a luscious ass. Shit! You're just luscious.” As he pounded into her. They'd never really gone with the dirty talk but her body was responding just as much as his was. He could feel her tightening around him and he slowed; leaning in to whisper in her ear. His voice husky.”Come for me luscious.” And her body consumed him with those simple words

“Oh shit!” Her desire overpowering her; her body flat against the desk.

He groaned and pulled out; shooting his load on her back. “Fuck that was great!”He breathed in her ear then said,”Stay. I'll be right back.” It may have been down and dirty but he wasn't going to leave the evidence on her body.

Her breath still labored, she simply nodded. She felt the warm cloth on her back where he'd expressed his appreciation for her. Once he was done, she turned around and sat up on the desk.”That was amazing.”

“You liked that?”

“Not all the time but every now and then it's fun.”

“Did I hurt you?” Referring to the beating she took earlier from the psycho chick.

“Did you hear me complaining?”

“No.”

“Then don't worry about it,”she said with a grin as her hand moved down to his length.

“What do you think you're doing young lady?”

“You.” Getting him hard again.

“Much as I love this, I do need a break. Say we have a little something to eat?”

“Do we have to get dressed?” She bit her lip.

“If you want me to concentrate on the food,yes.”

“Spoiled sport.”

“Hey now. I may be young but I do need my strength angel.”

“Fine. You win. But I didn't say I'd play fair,”she replied as she eased off the desk. Brushing past him, she walked out into the hall and found her discarded clothing. She knew he was watching but he was right. They did need food. Then they needed to talk.