- Text Size +
Story Notes:



First of all, I'd like to thank Tri for inspiring me to take a chance of my own. If you've read my stories Public Displays and Pure Obsession, you know I've dabbled here. Now I'm working on a larger scale. Let me know what you think!


Author's Chapter Notes:



Here we go!
I'm not sure how or even when it started, I just know that it did. I'd always had a curiosity about women but that's all it had ever been until my friend Roxy started telling me about her exploits. Roxy had never been shy about her sexual prowess. She liked men but she preferred women. Did it bother me being around her knowing all of this? At first bu t I got over it. Only because I knew she'd experienced something that had more than piqued my interest now. It was no longer a lingering fascination. It was an overwhelming desire to see if what I'd felt watching those porcelain breasted women in pornos all these years was just a n overpowering need to get off or if some part of them actually turned me on like it did when I was with a man. So I explored. Roxy and I were having lunch at my place one Saturday afternoon when I finally did. She was putting the lunch meat away in the refrigerator and when she turned from closing the door, I kissed her. And kissed her. She eventually backed me against the opposite counter and we kissed until we were breathless. She asked what he took me so long but before I could answer, in walked my reason for putting it off.

Donnie. The only good thing I'd ever done right in my life. We had no problems in or out of the bedroom because I know you were thinking that's why I did what I did. My motivation was merely the need to satisfy my knowledge for the unknown. Okay, so I kissed the girl. I liked it. I liked it a lot. More than I ever expected to. At first I felt horrible for lying to him about it but it wasn't hurting either one of us. He had his Saturday afternoon round of golf and I , well I had Roxy. Funny that he never questioned her being there every weekend but he saw the same set of friends every weekend. Maybe that's why he never pushed it. Roxy and I were cautious in the beginning. She never pushed it any further than I wanted. And for the longest time, I wouldn't let her touch me below the waist. Until that afternoon that is. We'd gone shopping and when we got back to my place, we modeled our buys. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea considering where our relationship was at that point. There I stood in a red teddy with black spaghetti straps and a matching ribbon that laced up at the cleavage.

Roxy whistled when I walked out of the closet. She lay on her side on the bed; propped up on her elbow.”Donnie is one fucking lucky man.”

I guess I'd let myself get more involved with Roxy than I believed because as I was trying the piece of lingerie on in the store, I found myself more concerned with what she would think than what he would think. Would she think I looked hot? Would she want to rip it from my body and fuck me senseless. Toys people. Adult toys! Oh yeah, I went there. Obviously she thought it would be hot enough for him but I crawled onto the bed and faced her.”Don't you like it?”

“I love it but I thought you bought to wear for him.”

She knew I was a little insecure about my body even though she told me how good I looked all the time. Like I said, I bought it because I thought she would want to tear it off me like he would. I was at that point where I had convinced myself I was ready to let her touch me beyond where we'd already been.”Kinda but I thought you might like it too.” Tracing my finger over the arm that rest on the bed.

“Meg, you're fucking hot and you know it. Do you think men were really looking at me when we walked through the mall with those Victoria's Secret bags?”

“Oh please. They were undressing you with their eyes then taking you in a dressing room at the nearest store.” My eyes diverted to the pillow.

“C'mon Meg.”Her voice drawing my gaze back to hers.”You know what I think?”

“What?”

“They were looking at us both and thinking wouldn't it be the shit if I could have those two in my bed and fuck them til the sun comes up. You know it's true. They always do. They'd get the best of both worlds girl. The devil and the angel.”

“Which one are you?” I smiled.

“The devil.”Pushing the hair back from my face.”You're beautiful and don't you ever forget it.”

Bringing my lips to hers, she softly kissed me. I felt her arm go down around my waist and pull me closer as we did. I didn't even consider that her hand had ventured beyond my designated comfort area as my leg came up around her hip. The way she touched me was like nothing I'd ever felt in my life. My head rest against a pillow as we turned back onto the bed. Her lips moved from mine and down over my body. I felt one of her long, dark strands of hair brush my skin as her tongue played over my heated flesh. She nibbled on my ear then progressed down my neck; tiny nips along the path. Something inaudible passed through my lips as hers moved over my fair skinned shoulder. I felt her hand through the thin material over my breast as her mouth came down to the cleavage. She did have that devilish glint in her eye as she unlaced the ribbon there with her teeth. The feeling of her hand on my chest was nothing new. I'd felt that but something was different about the touch. It felt forbidden this time but I didn't care. I was so lost in feeling her, I forgot where we were.

“I love your tits,” she murmured as she pushed the material away; the thin strap draping off my shoulder. She took the already hard nub of flesh and tugged gently on it.

She loved playing with my boobs. I couldn't blame her. I loved playing with them. It was the one thing that kept my sex life healthy. With both of them. They both like it. Her hand surrounded the supple flesh as she sucked and tickled every nerve ending to it's limit. It was incredible! I was starting to feel that familiar dampness between my thighs and it wasn't because of how she was touching me, it was where she was touching me. She'd crossed that boundary I'd set. I gasped and removed her hand.

“I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for angel but from what I felt, I think you are.”

She was right. I was ready. It just took me by surprise was all. I took her hand and moved it back to where it was; unsnapping the crotch of my teddy.

She grinned and let her thumb wander onto my clit. Oh Shit! My body tensed as her hand made itself familiar with a part of me that only men had laid claim to. Her eyes remained with mine as she wiggled a finger into my depths.

She leaned in and whispered,” God I wish I was a man.”

“No you don't.”

“Yes I do,”She returned and in a hushed tone, “So I could fuck you until the sun comes up my goddess.”

My body tightened around the finger that was now pumping into me.

“Would you let me taste you angel? I bet you taste sweet.”

“Please,”I begged. Oh fuck! That was unbelievable. I watched as she slipped her tongue through the ripe flesh; slowly worming it's way through the tender pink lips and to my clit. As she sucked it between her lips, I felt her finger slide into me. She took her time in my pleasure. I was so far off this plane that I barely heard his voice through the fog of my euphoric state.

“Hey babe! I'm home. I”m gonna get a shower then we can go grab a....bite....to....eat.” He trailed off just as I felt her tongue penetrate my entrance.

We both froze and my eyes popped open. I'd never felt more exposed in my life as Roxy moved from between my legs. I attempted to cover myself with what little material was there but it was useless. I'd been caught.