- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


I thought I should preface this with again thanking Tri for her inspiration. Let me know what you think:)

Climbing out of the bed, I made my way to the kitchen. Sharon had just finished pouring a cup of coffee for herself. Coffee was the one time of day during the week where Donnie and I really spent time together. I had to get this fixed. It had to be today. If we were going to make this work, it had to be done immediately.

“Want some?”Sharon turned to me and said.

“Y'know. I think I'll pick up a Starbuck's up on my way over to Roxy's.”

“I think that's a bad idea Meg.”

“I'm aware of that but if I don't do this in person, she won't take me seriously. Once she's gone, I need to get my head out of my ass and pray that I didn't screw things up with Donnie.”

“Oh hon, it'll be fine. He didn't say get out forever now did he?”

“No.”

“Look Meg, I've been one of your best friends since high school so I know this isn't something you did just because. You had your reasons. I don't understand them but once you figure it out, you can explain it to me. Personally, I dig the way men feel. But that's just me.”


I know Sharon meant well but I couldn't tell her it was something that had been building for years. Something I never shared with anybody.”So do I but I can't explain what it is about the touch of a woman that makes me feel the same.”

“You know I'm here for you when you need me.”


“I know. Do you have a spare key? I need to do this and I don't know how long I'm gonna be here so?”

“Yeah I do. I'll leave it on the counter. I'm heading out in a few minutes myself. That is if you're gonna be okay lady.”

“I'll be fine. I don't want you to drop your life for me. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself.” Famous last words. I arrived at Roxy's and the nerves settled in. Why couldn't I handle this? Maybe because we'd been friends for so long and now we had more than just a girls night out friendship. We had the kind of relationship that I had with Donnie. Well not that close but we'd been physical. I raised my fist to the door and knocked. She swung the door open and smiled. She thought she'd won apparently.

“Everything okay Goddess?”She turned serious on me.

“We need to talk.”

“I know. Come in.”

I should have known not to walk into the dragon's lair but I did. She closed the door behind me and trapped me against the nearby wall. Some part of me ached to feel her that close but another part was reminding of the prince of a man waiting for me to get over this.”Roxy please.”

“I missed you so much Goddess. Please don't ever do that to me again.”Her lips finding mine. Her touch was gentle but the emotion was urgent. She still wanted me. Jon was right. I really wanted to push her away but she pulled my body tight against hers; her hand sliding down around the curve of my butt. There was that familiar stirring down below. Her lips traveled down my neck into the cleavage of my blouse. I felt her tongue flicker over my skin and I stopped her.

“I can't do this Roxy.”

“But you want to,”she leaned in and purred in my ear; nibbling on the lobe as she worked her way through the buttons of my blouse. I felt her hand slide over the lace covered scoop and surrendered to the physical. I hadn't forgot about Donnie. I just didn't care at that point. I needed to feel her. Let her touch me again.

I knew where her room was so I stopped her this time; only to lead her there. I was sure she was just going to push me onto it but she stood there and watched as the blouse dropped to the floor. Reaching around my back, I undid the metal hooks and added the white lace object to the pile. I wiggled out of the jeans shorts I'd worn until I was standing in nothing more than a pair of French cut silk panties. Why did I not feel confused about what was going on now? We were alone before.


“Fuck you're beautiful Angel.” She had completely stripped down to all of her bronzed skin. In comparison, I was white as snow. Maybe that's what turned me on. The contrast. We were so different build wise. I was full and round. She was toned and taut. I moved back onto the bed and she came over me. Her nipple brushed against mine. Then her mouth was on it; her tongue swirling around it. Her hand slid down between my thighs and before sliding her tongue through my cleavage and onto the other, she inquired of my arousal,”Is that all for me gorgeous?”

All I could do was nod. I just wanted to feel her mouth there like it had been before. I didn't know how to tell her that. “Oh God!” I moaned as her finger curved inside me. I felt her hair tickling my skin as she made her way downstairs. Her lips gently caressed my thigh before she delved in. She pressed my thighs further apart; opening me completely to her once she'd pushed my panties aside.”Your pussy is so beautiful. I can't wait to taste you.” And she did. Her tongue wiggling through the delicate pink flesh; clamping down on that trigger.

I grasped the sheets as my back arched up of the bed. I felt her move from the bed and she she sucked my clit in one more time.”Wait right here.”

I watched as she ruffled through her drawers. I should have left but I was so consumed by my desire, I waited for her return. She turned to me with a neon pink dildo. I'd used the things before but I'd never had one used on me.”Rox.”

“Too soon?” She replied. She knew what I was thinking.

“No. At least I don't think so.”

“Let's try and if it's too much, I'll stop Okay?”

“Okay.” I nodded as the bed shifted and she lay beside me on her side. I heard the hum of the vibration as she moved it down between my legs; sliding it over the slit before moving it to my opening. She whispered in my ear. “This is the closest I'll ever get to fucking you like a man goddess.”And pushed the vibrating object into my depths. She really did want to be the man the way she moved it deep inside of me. Her lips brushed against mine then held my gaze. I reached over and played with her generous curve of flesh.

“Don't worry about me gorgeous. Just come for me.” My erratic breathing must have been the tip off because I could feel myself tighting around the object now furiously pumping into me. I grabbed her arm and screamed out her name. “God you're beautiful when you come.” Her lips brushed mine yet again.”Would you like some water?”

I nodded and she left me there alone. I curled up into a ball after she was gone. How could she be so casual about it?! Oh God! What had I done?