- Text Size +
Even though she didn't deserve to be treated like a lady, I opened the door and allowed her to enter first. Besides, If my Mom found out I wasn't respecting ALL walks of women, she'd smack me upside the head. But that wasn't my biggest problem right now. I asked the crew for some privacy and told them I would explain later.

“Gee Don, I feel special,”She stated sarcastically.

“Look, I've given you more courtesy than I care to so say what you need to then leave me the hell alone.” I growled as I leaned against the makeup counter.

“Careful there. I might start to think you actually like me.”

“What do you want Roxy?!”

“Your girlfriend.”

“What's wrong? Losing your grip on her?”I tried not to sound too pleased about it but at the same time, I knew that meant Meg was coming to her senses. It had been three days since I'd had her leave and two days since I heard anything from Sharon. She told me she would call back but never did. Roxy's need for Meg only proved that she'd done something to drive Meg away.

“Quite the opposite there handsome.”She rose from the chair and slithered up between my legs. And as much as she repulsed me, she fascinated me as well. I could see how Meg could be taken in. Fortunately, I was stronger than Meg in the sense that I could walk away from Roxy the same way she could walk away from my princess.

“What are you talking about?”

“Let's just say your little princess is still harboring some tendencies towards us ladies. Although.”Sliding her hand down to my package.

Oh! There it was. That same physical reaction I had the first time I caught them together. Maybe I really did want to have the both of them in my bed. Just to get it out of my system. But No! I was already sharing her as it was. Why would I want to bring Roxy into our bed again?

Her eyes had diverted down then rose back to mine; sliding her tongue over her lip seductively.” I can see why she wants to keep you all to herself. I wouldn't want to share you either.”

Her words spoke volumes as the rise in my dress slacks was a testament to.”Then maybe you should just leave us alone.”

“Too late. I'm already hooked.” Pausing for dramatic effect. “On both of you.”

“Why are we so fascinating?” I managed. It was literally getting harder to concentrate on what I should be doing instead of what was actually happening.

“Because for the first time in my life, I've found a couple that is just flat out fucking hot together and apart. It's a shame you won't consider my offer to be with her and I. I think it would be fucking amazing. You can't tell me you haven't thought about it. And don't lie because your dick certainly isn't.”

I couldn't deny that I'd had the thought. And to tell her I'd even fantasized about her while having sex with my own girlfriend would only empower her. There were even the dreams! Shit! She was reeling me in and like that goddam fish on the hook, I was fighting for my life before I was completely dragged on shore.”Just leave us alone Rox. I love her.”

“So do I. We could love her together.”

For once she had a valid point but I didn't believe she really loved Meg. She just loved Meg for the time being. I had been in love with her since the day I met her. It just took me a few years to realize it. I wasn't about to lose her to little miss 'I get everything I want'. She wasn't going to have Meg. Well not anymore and she sure as hell wasn't going to have me! The trailer shifted but Roxy had me in a position that made me look like I was guilty. The director's go-fer had walked in on us and hooded his eyes with his hand; apologizing profusely. Thank God for him! I was seriously considering doing something I never dreamed I would ever do to Meg. I told him it was okay and he informed me that I had another visitor and left. Sharon stepped in and fuck if Roxy didn't use it to her advantage.

“Think about it.”She grinned deviantly and slid her hand over my crotch. She took her purse and left but not before giving me one last once over.

Fuck! I felt like I'd been caught with my pants down the way Sharon was glaring at me; arms folded over her chest. I don't think Roxy even told me what her true purpose was for interrupting my work day. I turned away but I could still see that 'how dare you do this to my friend' look in her eyes.

“What the fuck was that Donnie?!”

“I don't know.”

“Well your pants sure do. I can't believe she got to you too!”

“Goddamit Share! Don't you think I know that?! I hate myself.” Carrying on the conversation through the reflection of the mirror that lined the length of the counter.

“First Meg. Now you. Does she have a golden pussy or something? Seriously! The woman is only out for herself.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Back up. What was that about Meg?” I turned to face her. The situation in my pants had deflated finally.

Sharon went from being the attack best friend to a deer in the headlights. She revealed something she shouldn't have.

“Nothing.”

“No. You said something about Meg.”

“I think it's something she should be telling you.”

“Then why won't she talk to me.”

“Because.....no, this is between you and her. I've had enough. I love you both but you have to work this out. The only way you're gonna get Roxy out of your life for good is to stand together against her.”

“So she's ready to talk?”

“I don't care if she is or not....

“You're up.” A voice came through the door for me; interrupting us.

“Thanks. I'll be right there.”Turning back to Sharon.”Just tell me one thing.”

“What?”

“I'll tell her about Roxy okay?”

“You see me arguing?” Sharon raised her brow.

“I should know better.”

“Yes you should but I just want to let you know that I think you two are the best thing in the world for each other and if you don't work it out, I will be serving your privates up on a silver platter.”

I chuckled and nodded. I was never afraid of Sharon but I also knew she was very protective of Meg. I was glad Meg had a friend that would actually be there for her when she needed someone.”I've gotta get back to work.”

“Me too. Just stop by when you're done.”

“I miss her.”

“She misses you,”Sharon said and stepped out of the trailer before me.

That was all I needed to hear. We had to get this straight. I couldn't stand another minute without her in my life.