- Text Size +
DONNIE



I had the button on my slacks undone before I even realized that it wasn't just her and I in the room. Our room. I mean I saw the purses on the counter. They had to be somewhere in the house. I never imagined that it would be like that though. What was I supposed to think? And being a guy I'm supposed to get all jacked up over two women together right? It's different when you watch it on a screen or even in a strip club but to find your girlfriend getting it on in your own bed with another woman? I wasn't sure what to think. It looked like she was having a good time and it could have been worse I suppose. At least she was with somebody she liked. Hell, maybe she was in love with Roxy. I didn't know. I knew Roxy liked girls more than boys. It was no secret but I didn't think she could turn my girl that direction. She did look hot in that little black and red teddy though. And Roxy didn't look bad either in tiny little gold nightie.

I could have gone off on her. I could have joined them but I was still trying to wrap my head around the whole situation. I had to wonder how long it'd been going on. They did spend every Saturday afternoon together. And the fact that Meg couldn't wait to see me leave those days. Roxy didn't seem ashamed of the fact that she was about to do my girlfriend. In fact, she was pretty damned proud that she was getting that same piece I was. I love Meg madly and I think she believed we were doing okay. We were but the communication seemed to be off somewhere. Every time I asked her about Roxy, she diverted the subject elsewhere after saying she was fine. That should have been my first sign. So instead of acknowledging what was going on in my bed, I walked past them and into the bathroom. I needed to process it before I could actually be rational about it. I wasn't going to lose her over something as simple as that. Then I felt her hands on my back as I was adjusting the temperature of the water.”Meg. Please. I need a minute.”

“And I need you to know that Roxy isn't the one to blame here.” Her lips pressing against the back of my shoulder.

I quickly turned to face her. Was she telling me what I think she was? She was the one that initiated that whole scenario?”What's going on Meg?”

“I was curious. Roxy's my friend. I really didn't think it would go this far.”

“How far did you think it would go Meg? You kissed her and expected nothing else to happen?!” I was confused. I should be happy that my woman could give me the ultimate fantasy. It's too bad she never told me before then.

“I didn't even think I would like it. Half the women I know are curious.”

“So now I'm just supposed to accept the fact that you like women now?”

“I like women but I still like what you do for me better.” Pressing up against me in that hot little number as her lips moved close to mine. It just wasn't right that she was getting my dick all revved up when I should have been pissed off at her. She was slipping her hand in my slacks before I realized that I shouldn't be letting her get to me like this.”Do you?”

“What kind of question is that?” She pulled back from me; offended that I wasn't giving into her little seduction.

How the hell was I supposed to feel? I mean sure, I liked what she was doing but was she doing it because she needed to finish off what she'd started in that bed or was she just trying to distract me from the fact that she liked playing with women too? “It's the kind of question that I should have asked you long ago.”

“So you think if you'd asked me about it before I would have told you I liked what Roxy did for me ?”

“You could have at least told me you were curious and if it's something you wanted to try, I would have been more open to it. Right now, I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that your best friend was getting you off. It would have been easier to come home and find you in bed with a man. That I would have understood. This, I don't get!” Reaching in and turning the water off so it could heat up again.

How long Roxy had been standing in the doorway I wasn't sure but she interrupted our argument by saying,”Have you ever thought of the possibilities here Donnie? You've got two beautiful women that want to be with you and you're pissed off? Most men would just do it and ask questions later. I don't even think you realize how fucking lucky you are.”

Okay, she had a point but it's not like I'd never had the opportunities before but Meg is my woman. She shouldn't be wanting things like this. This was reality not a porno movie. She was right in the fact that most men would have just done it but most likely would have never asked questions. And he couldn't deny that Roxy had a lush ass.. It was right there for me to see when I walked in and my eyes didn't just tear away from it the minute I saw it either. Her legs were parted just so where I could see her nice little pussy too. Damn that was just wrong! I loved Meg.” I love my girlfriend. Is it so hard to believe I don't find that intriguing?!”

“Your dick doesn't lie Donnie,”Roxy said; pointing out the obvious state of arousal rising against partially opened pants. Fuck!