- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Another Tuesday has arrived! Enjoy!


MEG


Home Sweet Home! Well almost. I left my key on the counter if you recall. Stepping off the bus, I breathed in the air that was New York City. Wasn't as fresh as Kansas but it was home. That's all that mattered and soon, I would be reunited with the reason I should have never left it. After locating my luggage at the baggage claim, I dialed his number. One. Two. Three. Shit! He must be shooting. Four.

“Hello?”

That's right. He didn't have my number plus he sounded out of breath.”I'm home.”

“Meg! I'm so sorry baby. Just had an action shot.”

“Kind of figured.”

“So where are you?”

“Just got my luggage.”

“I cannot wait to see you. I missed you so much.”

“I missed you more than you'll ever know.”

“I don't think that's possible.”

“It doesn't matter either way, I'm just happy to be home.”

“I'm happy that you are.”

“So...ummm, I'm gonna need a key to get into the apartment y'know.”

“I remember. Why don't you stop by the set and I'll give you mine.”

“I'll need to know where you are.”

“Oh yeah. Let me get that for you.”

She was a little nervous so it was understandable that he might be just as well. After all, she'd been away forever. Well only a month but that's what it felt like once she made the decision to get back to him the week before. He rattled off the location to her.”I'll be there as soon as I can.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too. They need me back on set. See you when you get here.”

“See you.” I couldn't wait to get to him. I knew he wasn't going to sweep me up into his arms like they do in those sappy romances when the couple is separated and they reunite. I did know that he would be more than happy to have me back.



DONNIE


I couldn't wait to see her. I was having a hard time concentrating on what I was doing but I somehow managed to push through. We broke for dinner and she still hadn't arrived. Well it was that time of day but I wanted her there. I was sitting in one of the trailers when I was informed that I had a guest. Finally she made it was my first thought but when I saw the face, the joy faded.

“Come on Don. I know you miss me.”Roxy smiled.

“You're the last person I want to see.”I had turned away and grabbed my bottled water.

“Oh that's right. Your little Meg ran away. No wonder you're in a foul mood. I could make you feel better if you let me.”

I turned back and she was right there. What was it about this woman that was so alluring? Exotic sure but beyond that, there was no real substance to her. She got by on her sex appeal. Why did I let her get to me? Why? I tried deflating the situation in my pants but she already knew it was there. It was never so much what she said but how she said it.”Just leave. I don't know why I didn't get a restraining order for you in the first place.”

“Because deep down you know you want to fuck me,” she replied with a smirk as her hand moved further down.

“Only in your sick fantasy.”Came Meg's voice.

“Goddess. You're just in time to join us.”

“I won't be joining.”

“You want to watch. You''re getting kinky on me Goddess.”

“Get up off my man before I take that stringy mess you call hair and yank your ass out of here!”

Roxy remained where she was. I could have backed away but this was a side of Meg I was getting a rise from. I've never seen her so out of control.

Meg grabbed the length of hair draping down Roxy's back and dropped her to the floor.

She wasn't even mad at me. She knew the power of Roxy and she was sick of it. I could see it in her eyes. She smiled at me. It' had given Roxy enough time to get up and regroup; lunging at Meg. She pinned Meg against the wall and I wasn't about to get in the middle of it. Not until I absolutely had to.

“I always knew you had it in you gorgeous.”

Seriously, the girl is psycho! Meg pushed back and sent her stumbling down the steps and out the trailer door. She landed flat on her back on the pavement and it being Roxy, you think she would have threatened to sue.

“Don't ever come near us again or I will do far worse than kicking your ass to the curb!” Meg shouted.

“But Meg, I just wanted to have a little fun.”

“You had your fun! Get the fuck out of here” Meg returned and tossed the purse that I'd handed her down on top of Roxy.

After the smoke had cleared so to speak, I took Meg in my arms and looked into her eyes.”Where did that come from?

“What? You think I want her rubbing her skanky butt up all over you?”

Like I said, I'd never seen Meg like that but the fact that she was willing to fight for me only proved that she was ready to move on and get back to the two of us.”I can't wait to get home with you.”

"I'll be there. I'm never leaving you again. Ever.”

The way she looked into my eyes as our lips met, it was as though we were transported back to that very first kiss we shared. That time when things were less complicated. You'd think we would have been all over each other but not the case. I just wanted to be with her. She was back. We had all the time in the world to get there.