- Text Size +
MEG


I turned the key in the lock and pushed the door open. Now I was home. Donnie had a few more hours on set before he would be home. I flipped the light switch on. Donnie was going to bring Lumpy home with him that night. It would give me time to get settled. You would have thought I was tired but I was too wound up. Roxy had gone and done the unthinkable. It shouldn't have surprised me but it did. Hopefully me laying her flat on her ass knocked some sense into her but I wasn't holding my breath. We were most likely going to have to get some sort of restraint against her. In the meantime, I wasn't going to worry about her. I wanted to be ready when he got home. Something told me sleep was going to be the last thing on his mind. I threw the key on the table and took my luggage into the bedroom. I was going to have to open the door for him and I wanted to make sure he was greeted properly. I killed the time by unpacking and prettying myself up for his arrival. I was curled up on the couch when my cell phone rang. I picked it up and saw the number.”Hey handsome.”

“Hello beautiful. I'm on my way up. I'll be there in a few.”

“I'll be waiting.”

“I'm looking forward to it.”

“Are you telling me what I think you are?”

“I don't know. Am I?”Chuckling.

God that went right to the heart of me.”Tease.”

“Me? I have no idea what you're talking about.”

The knock came on the door. Okay. He was home. Yay! But I was a little nervous. It felt like the first time we were going to consummate our relationship. In a way, we were renewing it. I opened the door and there he was. Lumpy in tow.

“Talk about me being a tease,”He said; turning his phone off the same time I did.

I'd found his favorite little piece of lingerie in the drawer. A little teal chemise trimmed with black lace.
“What? You can see what you're getting.” I stepped aside and let him and the dog in.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me breathless.”Don't move. I'll be back.”

Lumpy had his own little playroom when we got busy. Sure he whined a little but once he realized he wasn't getting his way, he gave up.

When Donnie returned I was once again breathless. He returned wearing nothing more than his boxers.
He was as ready as I was. We hadn't shared that bed in over a month. I was so ready to be in it with him. Loving him. He swept me up into his arms. I always thought I was too heavy for him to do something like that but it never phased him. My arms wen around his neck.”Hi.”

“God did I miss you.”He returned; carting me into the bedroom.

He eased me down onto the floor near the bed. I dropped the chemise to the floor. He followed suit and rid himself of the boxers. I didn't realize how much I missed his body. I could feel his eyes on me as mine were on him. I was the first to move in that direction. It was still tentative but I drew his mouth to mine. His skin now pressed against mine. I was almost afraid to touch him but I knew I wanted to. Kind of that virginal thing. You know you want to, you just don't know how to. My lips moved from his as I let my tongue glide down his neck. Feather light kisses followed as I worked my way down his body . My tongue circled one nipple and the sound of pleasure escaped his lips. I continued working my way down over his perfect body. Taking my time coming across those abs of his.

“Oh Meg!” I heard his voice as I approached his manhood.

On my knees, I wasted no time in taking him into my mouth. My hand and mouth keeping a steady rhythm in answer to his moans. I slowed and ran my tongue around the tip before my lips circled it yet again. I felt his fingers tangling in my new short 'do. It wasn't so long he had to push it away now but it was long enough. He was close. I could feel it. I knew it.



DONNIE


I was about to blow and she was well aware of it but I wasn't about to be selfish now. It'd been so long since we'd been this way. I needed to her to feel as good as I did. I pulled her away from what she was doing and captured her lips. I backed her toward the bed. Our mouths disconnecting as she moved back onto it toward the pillows. Coming up over, I made sure she saw my appreciative gaze.” I love you so much baby. I'm gonna show you just how much tonight.” Our lips met; her arms sliding around my neck. No inch was left untouched as I loved her with my mouth and tongue. My tongue slipping around her nipple; my mouth closing over it. She softly moaned as I moved to the other .

I loved her body. Her plush, soft curves and the way they moved beneath me. I worked my way down between her legs and she opened up to me. It was like she never left. I really must have missed her because I dove right in; finding that sweet little trigger of hers. I gently suckled as I slid my finger inside her. She responded as she always did. I let my tongue glide through that soft, succulent flesh as I added another finger. Her hips moved in response to the rhythm of my fingers. That was new but I liked it.

“Oh God!”She cried; her body tensing.

I felt her clamp down on my fingers and she gripped the sheets as the orgasm consumed her. It was time. I needed to feel her. I moved back up over her. I slowly pushed into her; both of us moaning.

She felt so good. SO GOOD! My gaze locked into hers as I started moving inside her. I felt her hands on my back ; slowly sliding down. They moved to my ass and she squeezed. Her legs wrapped around me. I slowed and leaned in; my lips brushing hers. It amazed me how we connected. There had never been a woman in my life that actually got me like she did. I liked when she cried out my name but sometimes all we needed was that look. A signal between us. Not just her body letting me know that she was there but her eyes telling me I was the only one. Like now but I was more than ready and there was that look but as her body tightened around me, she cried it out.

“Oh God! Donnie! Yes!”

I followed her shortly and collapsed. We just lay there, still connected; her arms wrapped around me. I could stay like this forever but it couldn't last forever.

“I love you Donnie,”she whispered; softly pressing her lips against my shoulder.

“Love you too princess. Welcome home.”