- Text Size +
We were going to look at rings that morning and Meg decided she wanted to play. I felt her lips softly brushing against my chest;her tongue circling each nipple before she journeyed further down. She pushed the covers down. Her hand wrapped around my dick. I was already half way there before she even touched me. Then when she ran her tongue along the underside of it, I was a goner. She knew what made me tick. Her lips wrapped around me and Damn! I don't know if it was because there was new life to our relationship but she was doing me like she had in the beginning. I was just about to lose it when she did that thing with her teeth lightly grazing my skin and wham! I lost it. I don't know if she took it because it hit me that fast or that she was feeling generous.

She got up and went into the bathroom. She spit it out and rinsed her mouth before sliding back into bed next to me.”Good morning.” She smiled as she smoothed her hand over my chest; propped up on her elbow on her side.

“I'm fine. Why? Oh, you mean?” She raised her eyes inquisitively.” Just a little present for you.”

“And you don't want anything in return?”

“Like?”

“Like.” Sliding my hand over her hip and pushing the tiny gown up over it; pulling her closer to me.

“Well it looks like you're up for it still.”She grinned and moved over me; straddling my body.

I wrapped my arm around her and rolled her onto her back.

“Don't we have somewhere to be going today?”She teased.

“You started this. We're gonna finish.” My mouth covered hers and I felt her toes graze my calf. She just does not play fair. It was time for a little return. I nibbled and sucked down her neck; over each shoulder pushing the thin little straps of her gown down. Ever so slowly, I made my to the cleavage of it; pushing the material away there. She was already at attention as I took the pert little nub between my teeth; gently tugging it. She moaned in response when my tongue circled it. I pushed the silky material up over her stomach as I traveled further down her body.

“Oh God!” Was her response as I went to work at most intimate spot. Sliding my tongue through her juicy flesh, I intermittently teased her hole. Gradually, I worked my way to her clit as I slipped my finger into her. I pumped as I suckled on her sweet little trigger and had her writhing in a matter of seconds. She pushed her hips up but I wrapped my arms around her thighs; bracing them as I buried my face between them. She somehow managed to meet my tongue as her hips lifted in response. I moved my hands to her ass and gently squeezed the voluptuous curves. Her body tightened and I took in the essence that was her.

I came back up over her and breathy she said,” I need to feel you now.”

It's amazing what words can do. I slowly pushed into her and groaned. We were certainly making up for lost time. As I increased my rhythm, her legs wrapped around me; her hands moving down around my butt. She told me many a time how much she loved my 'marshmallow' as I so referred to it. She squeezed and her hands slid up to my back; her nails digging into me as her body clenched. It was useless to try and fight it. I was gone with her.

As we lay there wrapped up in one another, she ran her fingertips over my back and said,” I love the way you love me handsome.”

“I love the way you love me princess.” But we had to get going.” Baby, I would love to stay here all day making love but weren't we going to look for your ring?”

“Yes we were. We need to get showers then.”

“You mean I can't shower with you?” I moved my head from the crook of her shoulder and grinned.

“Not if you want to get going.”

“Fine.” I pouted like I was hurt.

“Don't even. Now get off of me so I can get started. You want the world to think you have a beautiful fiance don't you?”

“I already know I do but I'll move.”Kissing her softly before I did.



MEG


That was so unexpected that morning but we managed to make it out the door. I didn't know how I could be more in love than I was before but I was. We'd already hit a few stores and we stopped for lunch. He took my hand across the table and lifted it to his lips.”So have you seen anything you're madly in love with?”

“ Not madly but there were a few that caught my eye. You'll know when I'm madly in love with it. I'm not boring you to death am I?”

“Are you kidding?! I'm getting a kick out of them commenting how much in love we look for our age. What do they think we are? Senior citizens?”

I giggled. I knew what he meant. My grandparents were married for sixty three years and my parents were quickly approaching their fiftieth wedding anniversary. People do manage to stay in love for years and years. It's not unheard of.”You know you are marrying an older woman,”I teased.

“Older women are definitely better.”He smirked before leaning across the corner of the table and kissing me.

The waiter cleared his throat and I blushed. After taking our order, Donnie leaned back over and smiled.”I love the way you blush.”

“I love the way you make me blush.”


After we ate, we made our way to the next store. We were browsing the glass cabinets when the salesperson approached us.”Are you looking for anything in particular today?”

I replied,”An engagement ring. Something simple.”

She looked at Donnie then at me like how could he possibly be with me.

“You know Donnie, I think we need to keep looking. I'm not seeing anything I like here.” Although I'd seen the perfect one sitting right in front of me. I didn't like her attitude and she was damn well going to lose her commission.

“Are you sure baby?”

“Yeah. Let's go.”I reached up and kissed him before we left the store.

Once we were outside, Donnie stopped me and said,” You found something you liked in there didn't you?”

I said,”Yeah but there'll be another one.”

“Meg, if that's what you want, then let's go back.”

I knew it was just insecurity but I wasn't going to let her get a commission after treating me like I was a piece of trash he was taking pity on. No way. She was the only one that had treated me that way all day.”She didn't want your money Donnie. She wanted you.”

“Is that what this is about?”

“No. It's about the way she treated me. She should be kissing my ass for that sale.”

“She really treated you bad?”

“Yes.”

“Then we'll go somewhere else. I want them to treat you like the royalty you are.”

“Well I'm not royalty but NOBODY else today treated me like they thought I was beneath you.”

“I'm sorry baby. I promise we'll get you the ring you want and that they treat you like the sale they need to pay their rent.”