- Text Size +
“Rox. Hun. Give us a minute will ya?” I smiled sweetly. She could never resist that.

She bridged the short distance between us and said,”Anything for you my goddess.” Giving my ass a firm squeeze and a quick peck on the cheek before turning to him.

Oh Great! Now I had not only the alpha male but a alpha female. With Donnie, it made me hot. With Roxy, okay it was kind of but I felt like I was in the middle of a pissing contest and Roxy knew damned well whom would win.

“Don't get your panties in a bunch Don. She loves you. I'm just a sex object.” Her finger trailing down the middle of his body before leaving us alone.

Disgust was written on his face but the evidence had shown in his pants. I could have been pissed. Maybe I was but I knew her too well. She was doing it just to get a rise out of me. Instead it made me want to mount him and ride him like the stallion that he was. My lustful gaze didn't go unnoticed.

“Don't get any bright ideas Meg. Make sure she's gone by the time I'm done in here.”

“Yes sir.” Giving him a mock salute when all I wanted to do was give him the bird after that little power play.

“I mean it.” Removing the remainder of his clothes.” If you ever want to play with this boy again, make damn sure she's gone!” He'd yelled loud enough for Roxy to hear before stepping into the shower.

I walked out into the room and she was putting her boots on. I sat down beside her on the bed.

“I heard,”she said softly.

I started fidgeting with my fingers and she grabbed my hands.”Stop. He loves you. That's why he's pissed. I would be too if I was your man.”

The part about her wanting to be a man bothered me a little bit. Maybe it was just that she wanted to be the dominant force in our relationship. Who knew? I pulled my hands from hers and looked up into her eyes.” I'm really confused Rox. I love him but I like what we have too. I don't think I can give this up.”

“You don't have to. We'll just be more careful in the future.” Her hand sliding up my thigh.”But I think you need to let go.”

“Roxy please.... No!” My voice rose as she released the snaps and started massaging my clit with her thumb. It felt so good but he was in the next room.”Roxy please. He's in the next room.

“I know but we'll be done before he gets out. I promise.”

I really wanted to continue arguing but my need for release was winning the battle with my conscience. I leaned back on the bed;my hands holding me up. My legs spread and my hips shifted to accommodate the movement of her finger inside of me. “Roxy please!”

“Come on baby. You're so close.”

She was right. I was right on the verge. Just a few more strokes and my walls clenched around her finger.”Oh God!” I gripped the sheets behind me; my head dropping back. It was sheer Heaven but my bliss was short lived. I heard the clearing of a throat and I knew it wasn't her. My head tilted back up and I saw the fire in his eyes. Roxy's finger vacated my body and I looked her direction. She slid the middle finger into her mouth and slowly withdrew it. Like a big 'fuck you' to Donnie. Showing him that she could do the same thing he could for me.

“Damn she's sweet!”Roxy smirked.

I felt the bed shift as she moved from it. My gaze returned to him and I could see where his eyes had landed. They'd drifted down to survey Roxy's handiwork but moved back up to meet mine.”If you'd still like to join your boyfriend for dinner, be ready in fifteen. I won't wait.”

I knew he wouldn't so I pulled myself together and headed for the shower. This was going to be fun.



DONNIE


I know I should have just gone without her. Let her suffer but I had to know the how, when and why this happened. I had a pretty good idea of the where. And as for Roxy, the little bitch! I could see the attraction. Hell! Half of my friends had tried getting on that ride but she wouldn't have a one of them. I was beginning to understand why. She liked men but she obviously preferred the ladies like we did. That's just not fair competition. What am I talking about?! She's not competition. Then why did it feel like it? Oh yeah, she just got my girlfriend off while I was in the shower. I mean we liked trying new things in the bedroom. Fuck, we'd even tried them outside the bedroom but this was making absolutely no sense to me at all. Like I said, it would have been easier to understand the mechanics of her screwing around with another man but when that 'man' had a nice little round ass like hers, well...... I don't know. Part of me was being that guy fantasizing about having two hot women in his bed but the other part of me felt left out of her life. Like I didn't serve a purpose there anymore. I must have got lost in my thoughts because by the time she was done in the shower, I was still only half dressed. We were moving past each other like strangers. Maybe that's what we'd become. There was a deafening silence between us as we traveled to the restaurant. Once we'd been seated and were looking at the menus, I pulled mine down and broached the question that had been weighing on me since I'd found them.”Why?”

Not removing the menu from her line of sight, she ignored me.

“I know you heard me. Why won't you answer me?”

“Because I really don't know myself.”

“Good evening folks. I'm Dottie and I'll be your waitress for the evening. Can I start you folks off with a drink?” Her attention totally focused on me.

“Meg?” I questioned her because it was obvious the girl was not going to give her any sort of attention.

“I'll have a mango margarita thank you.” I could feel the daggers in her eyes but she had no right. I was the victim here.

“And I think I'll just stick with the straight stuff and have an iced tea please.”

“Coming right up.”She winked. Maybe that's why Meg went running elsewhere. Women always hitting on me. It never bothered her before though. I'd always politely refused their advances.


“I'm not gonna beg you to talk Meg but you've got to help me understand what the hell is going on with you.”

Folding her menu and laying it on the table, she said,” I don't know. I really don't. I wish I could explain it to you.”

“I'm sure you can. We can talk about anything.”

“Can we?”

“What does that mean?”

“I know we CAN but every time I want to sit down and have a real conversation with you, you have to be somewhere.”

“You know how crazy my schedule is babe. I wish it weren't.”

“Then I guess I can explain it to you. I needed companionship. Somebody to talk to.”

“But the?” I raised my brow knowingly as the waitress returned with our drinks.

“One mango margarita and one iced tea. Did you need a few more minutes to order?” She smiled pleasantly.

“I'm ready,”Meg said but my attention was on the cute little waitress. Okay, so I was enjoying the attention she was lavishing on me but I never let Meg forget she was number one. Or had I?

“I think we're ready,”I replied. After she'd taken our order, I looked back to Meg.

“Unbelievable.”She sipped the frozen concoction and glared at me. Was I doing exactly what I was accusing her of? Wait a minute. What exactly was I accusing her of? I still had no idea what was going on. Maybe our relationship had been strained to the point where she would look to the first body that would give her what she needed; regardless of their gender.

“What? I come home to find you spread eagle with your girlfriend's tongue fucking you.”

“No she wasn't.” Meg defended.

“She was close enough. I'm just flirting.”

“And you're doing a damned fine job of it too.”

“So are you going to tell me when this started?”Diverting the subject back to her extracurricular activities.”

“Why should I? I don't think you really care tonight.”

“If I didn't care, I would have walked out of that house without asking any questions. I really want to know what's going on. So again, when?”

“A few months ago I think. I really didn't keep track of the exact date and I was the one that initiated it.”

“So now the why?

“I was curious. I just wanted to see how it felt to kiss a woman and since she's attracted to women, I figured the worst she could tell me was that it was flattering but I wasn't her type.”

“But she didn't. I've seen the way she looks at you Meg. It might have been a friendship to you but all the years I've been with you, she's always looked at you with that same hunger as any guy would. You're all just better at disguising those things than guys.”

“So what do you want to know then?”

“I guess I want you to explain to me how it is she can get you all hot and bothered the same way I do it for you?”

The waitress had returned and was just not letting up on the flirtation. Even as she set the plate in front of Meg, her eyes were on or near me.”Be careful ma'am. It's hot.” Not like I hadn't not noticed the innuendo. I knew Meg's tolerance level for this stuff and this girl had just crossed it.

Once the waitress was gone, she glared at me.”I don't believe you. Here we are trying to straighten things out and you're making googly eyes at the hot little brunette serving us.”

“You think I'm flirting with her?”

“You sure as hell aren't ignoring her!”

“Now you're being crazy.”

“I know those eyes Donnie. They're the same ones that you used to win me. Go ahead. I don't care.”Grabbing her small purse and storming off toward the ladies room. It's not like it was wrong but it did seem to get us better service. And not like she'd never not done it when we had an attractive young man serving us.

I tried to eat but I just kept pushing the food around on my plate. She'd been gone ten minutes. I wanted to know about the physical part but she obviously had no intentions of telling me that night. I was getting to that boiling point myself again.

“Is everything okay here?”Their waitress returned.

“Just great.” I attempted to paint on a smile but it was useless. I couldn't even do that.

“Maybe I can help?”She offered.

“I don't think so.”

“You're girlfriend leave you all alone?”

“I think so.”

“That's a shame.”It almost sounded as though she were purring. Maybe I was imagining it.

“Yeah. Well, she'll get over it.”

“Her loss if she doesn't.”

Not imagining. And at that point, Meg was coming from the back of the place where the restrooms were located. I took the girl's hand and pulled her onto my lap.”So what are you doing later?” I said as Meg approached the table.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear,”You I hope.”

Maybe I was doing it out of revenge. Maybe because I was hurt.

“Oh good. I see you have a playmate for the evening.”

“Do I?” He smirked and the girl giggled.”I think that's a yes.”

“You have fun. I'll call mine to come pick me up.” Her heels making a harsh clack on the Spanish tile as she walked away.

I was just trying to make her jealous. I had no intentions of going home with this girl but now I was actually considering it.”What time you get off Dottie?”

“Luckily, you're my last table. We can be out of here as soon as I settle up my remaining bills.”

“Great. I'll be waiting.”I could have gone after Meg but I was pissed off now and she wasn't going to win this time.