- Text Size +
MEG


There'd been a few men in my life but none like Donnie. And not because they weren't good men with good hearts, they just didn't understand me. I didn't need a lot of fanfare to make me happy. Scratch that. I was saving that for my wedding day. I wanted the whole nine yards there but as for the everyday, as long as he was there for me, there with me, that's all that mattered. And tonight. It was perfect. Our favorite restaurant. The carriage ride through the park. And my ring. He'd seen the one I wanted but designing it himself just made it all the more special to me. It meant he knew me. I could have just stared into his eyes forever but I needed to feel him touching me. Loving me like we have all the time in the world. And that night we did. I pulled his mouth to mine and we just kissed and kissed and ….....well you get the picture there. The warm caress of his lips as they traveling over my body. His hand molding the supple curve of my breast as the tip of his tongue traced around the nipple. Suckling and tugging the tender tips into submission. He left no part of my skin untouched by his lips. Or tongue for that matter. His tongue glided along the lace edge of my panties. I had to give him something to work for.

His eyes met mine for the first time in a long while. It was perfectly clear that I was on fire and if he wanted to just go and put out the flame right then and there I would have been the happiest woman alive. I parted my legs and lord was I ever in a state. He nipped the delicate material and gave me that look that's usually only reserved for driving the ladies wild when he's onstage. Holy shit! I knew him and all his bad habits but fuck! That was just the hottest thing ever as he dove back down and removed the offending lingerie. He lavished my body with kisses all the way over my calf, feathering against my thigh and working right past my heated center up onto my lips. Capturing them feverishly before he breathlessly told me,”I need to feel you now Meg. Need to feel your legs wrapped around me.”


Oh My God!” I'm ready anytime you are Donnie.”

Reaching over into the bedside table he grabbed a condom and once he was sheathed, he slowly entered me. I thought he needed me. He just needed to have the feel of me and inch by glorious inch, he did. He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine as he gradually started moving within my depths.
“Meg baby you feel so good.”

It was at that point I wrapped my legs around him pulling him deeper and deeper. My fingernails sinking into his skin. Our eyes connecting as did our bodies. The overwhelming desire consuming us both. Our cries echoing through the silence. The neighbors had never complained before. They would be tomorrow. After lying there wrapped up in one another for what seemed forever, he rolled off of me and disposed of the condom. When he returned to the bed, I snuggled up against his chest and started drawing patterns, mostly hearts, on his abs. For as fit as he was, he never made me feel self conscious about my lack of it. He always told me I curved in all the right places that he could publicly display his affection for me. Talk about being good for a girl's ego. He stopped my hand and drew it up to his lips. He admired the ring himself.

“How does this feel?”He said as I leaned up on his chest and smiled.

“Like it always was there.”

“Now it will be.”

And that's how we spent the rest of the night. Kissing, cuddling, making plans and well.......you know.




ROXY


It had been three months to the date since I'd seen my goddess. I missed her and I know you're all thinking you bitch! You don't have a heart. How can you miss her? Well contrary to popular belief I do have a heart. I just put mine out there like the rest of the world. I would have if she would have let me show the world how much she really meant to me. Nobody believed me but with Meg, my life was different. We were friends before we became lovers. I don''t think she ever saw it that way though. That's what hurt me the most about it. I could have shown her a whole new world if she just would have let me but no! She had to run back to him.

True love forever? Pshhh! How could you love a man that way? They don't know how what makes you tick or how to deal with your emotions. Sure I liked guys but nobody ever made me feel the way she did. Maybe I was just fooling myself. Maybe I don't have a heart. Maybe I was just letting myself believe that I cared about her so I didn't have to deal with the reality of it all. I was alone and she had the one thing all little girls grow up dreaming about. I was just about t check my Facebook that morning when my cell went off. I left the laptop open on the counter and went to take the call .

When I finished, I returned to find Mike sitting in front of my computer with a steaming hot cup of coffee going through my page. My list of friends to be exact. His eyes diverted from the screen to me.”Really? You haven't taken her off your list?”

I could only assume he was talking about Meg and no, I hadn't. I t was my fucking list. Who cared? It wasn't like she was just gonna look at hers one day and go damn! I really do need to update this shit anymore than I was.”Not that it's any of your fuckin business but no.”

“Why not? Oh wait. I know why. So you can keep a check on her relationship status. I hate to be the bearer of bad news Rox but your little goddess is off the market.”

“What the hell are you talking about?!”I grabbed the screen and flipped it in my direction. There it was in black and white. Meg Sampson. Relationship status: Engaged.

“I'm kind of upset about it myself Roxy. After watching you make her cum, I kinda wanted to hear her screaming my name while she made you cum.” Taking a sip of his coffee and talking about Meg as though she were just some piece of ass I brought home for the night.

“You just don't get it do you Mike? She was more than just a piece for me.”

“Could have fooled me.”His brows rose and gave her a look before disappearing with his cup of coffee.

No wonder she hated men. Well not really hated them, just didn't care much for them when it came to dating. They were good for fucking. So was Meg. Meg had Donnie. He was the perfect specimen. That could work. Get them together, get Donnie all hot and bothered with her there and prove once and for all to her that all men are scum. Then her little goddess would be all hers. Yeah, that could work.