- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



I apologize for the lack of updates this week. I had a little bit of a rough one but just lack of inspiration mostly so hopefully I'll get back to your regularly scheduled programming next week. Thanks for your patience and enjoy!


DONNIE


It had been six months since the whole Roxy incident and I hadn't seen her since she was trying to get up on me when Meg returned from her 'sabbatical' in Kansas. Things had settled back into a somewhat normal routine. Blue Bloods had been renewed for a fourth season and the whole NKOTBSB thing had become somewhat of a phenomenon. Fans around the world were eating it up and summer had become reserved for that specific tour. Great guys and it amused me that whenever Meg came out to see me on the road, she always got shy around one particular one. Brian. I knew she was a fan of their music but I didn't know she had a a specific favorite. Guess it made sense being as our fans seem to do the same with us. Once I made the proper introduction, she seemed to loosen up. Her walls came down so to speak. She's very selective about the people she chooses to let into her life and Roxy was the big shocker for me when I first met her.

But back to the current state of affairs. She'd been planning while I was on the road but we had an appointment to decide on our wedding cake design and it's flavor. There were so many combinations a guy could get lost but we managed to narrow it down. We only tasted five of the combinations we'd chosen at the shop. They allowed us to take a plate with a variety on it home to sample at our leisure.

We had our usual Saturday night dinner date then checked out a movie before returning home for the night. It seemed like we'd just barely gone to bed but I rolled over and usually she was right there so when my arm landed on empty bed I climbed out myself to see where she had disappeared to. I went out into the main room and saw the small sliver of light coming from the kitchen. I snuck up behind her and slid my arms around her waist and remarked,”Window shopping?”

“I was looking for something to nibble on and the cake looked so good but I realized that I couldn't do that because that's something we're supposed to decide on together but since you're here.”

Hearing the suggestive tone in her voice put my body on full alert and I knew she could feel my reaction pressing against her ass. She hadn't worn more than one of those tiny little gowns with nothing underneath it as it was just an obstacle these days. We'd become those horny teenagers that couldn't keep their hands off each other once they got their hands there. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. The particular one she had on was hot pink with black lace trim. The straps had delicate little bows on the shoulder. Her head was tilted just so to one side. I removed one arm from her waist and brushed the hair away from her ear , whispering,”Maybe we should nibble them off each other and see what we come up with.” My lips meeting the crook of her neck. Something I knew would send her body into a state.

She trembled at my suggestion and pulled the plate out along with the milk. I pulled her back and closed the door but didn't catch the reasoning of the milk right away. I watched as she pulled a glass from the cabinet; the skirt of her lingerie giving me a nice view of her delicious round behind. She turned when she heard me groan and smirked. We hadn't even started and she already had me hot and bothered. After pouring the milk, she returned the jug to the refrigerator and turned the light on. We had to see what flavors we were working with after all. Returning to the island where things now sat, she perused the sinful array of flavors just waiting for our approval. I saw the one that caught her eye.

“Let's try this one first.”She lifted the small square to my mouth, centering it between us and we tasted the white cake with strawberry cream together. After we managed to tear apart there, she said,”Your turn.”

I looked at the plate and carefully made my decision. I tortured her briefly as I ran my tongue down along her neck to the bow on her shoulder. I undid the ribbon with my teeth then set the morsel of cake on her shoulder. Chocolate chip cake with a caramel cream filling . Almost as sweet as she was. I moved my mouth to hers and let her taste the richness. I really do love how her mind works.

“Not bad,”she whispered breathlessly as my lips moved from hers down on to the other shoulder. I unlaced the other strap and her gown dropped to the floor. I almost forgot about the cake but I drew my eyes back to it and the glass of milk. I took a good swig of it before offering it to her. She accepted and took a small drink before I drew it from her lips. “One more,” I told her and picked up the toasted almond cake with a chocolate mousse filling. I had to share this one as well. It was too good not to. After a good long taste test, I lifted her up onto the counter and she was level with my gaze. Now it was her turn. She grabbed the glass of milk and held it up to my lips; allowing me the first cleansing of our palettes. After she was done, she set the glass down and made her choice.


MEG


My choice was a hazelnut cake with chocolate cream filling. I sat it on his shoulder and languidly nibbled my way toward the small piece. Wasn't my favorite flavor but I pulled his mouth to mine and let him decide.

“We don't like this one do we?” He looked at me; unsure of what I thought about it.

“Not my favorite. Let's try this one.” I lifted the golden yellow cake with the raspberry mousse filling and set it on his other shoulder. As I nibbled on the cake my hand slid down inside his boxers. Even after three and a half years together, I still couldn't believe that I was the one that got him this way. Our lips met feverishly this time as I continued to stroke him. We were down to the last sample and I wondered how we were going to work this one.

“Oh God Meg,”he moaned but decided that I'd had enough fun and had me ease back onto the counter of the island.”I get last taste.”He smirked and lifted the one I'd actually chosen to sample for home. He parted my legs and sat the dark chocolate with coconut cream filling at my center. His tongue wormed it's way up through my moist flesh before consuming the tidbit that rest just above my pleasure point.

“Mmmmmmmm.” I was a goner when the devilish glint sent a spark blazing throughout my entire body . It was his remark that was the 'icing on the cake' that set me totally on fire.”I wonder if they could make this flavor with you added to it?”

I squirmed as he continued to make my pussy his personal playground. I was his prisoner and the way his tongue was darting in and out of me, I could only surrender. He pushed his boxers down and took me. Simple as that. As he leaned in, my legs wrapped around him. Our eyes met briefly before he moved and his lips surrounded a nipple. I don't know if it was the cold surface, the combination of him fucking me into the ground with his lips wrapped around my nipple. Whatever it was, I was about to explode. My nails dug into his back and that set him off. There was a part of him that totally caved into me. The way his eyes rolled back into his head every time my body answered to his generous skills.

“I think I've decided on the flavor for the groom's cake,”he whispered as we rest there; blissfully unaware that we'd been watched.



ROXY


Meg forgot she gave me a key. I don't know why I didn't think of it before but this time I just watched in the shadows. The timing had to be right. It was sickening how 'madly in love' Meg thought she was. Every man I'd ever had never even come close to what I'd witnessed Donnie doing to Meg tonight.
He wasn't huge but he was amply endowed enough to make this plot worth my while. I had to get them separated. Soon. The wedding was in four months. Not like I couldn't do it but seriously, you should see these two go at it. I was so turned on I had to go home and jump on Mike. He had a playmate with him already but she was a willing participant in the end. Any woman can be seduced to at least try it once.

The next afternoon after his playmate was gone, Mike and I went another couple of rounds before I grew tired of him. I needed a dick but his wasn't the one I wanted plowing into my body. Taking me like I meant something to him. I sauntered into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee before opening my laptop. I pulled up my Facebook account and signed in. I pulled up Meg's page and started typing a message for everybody's eyes. No! I wasn't going to be a bitch. Not to start with anyway.

“Congratulations Goddess. May you have a long and happy future filled with love.” And hit send. Gag me! but I had to play it safe. I couldn't afford to make any mistakes now.