- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Another Tuesday is here. Yay! It's a double whammy. Enjoy!


MEG


We ended up going with none of the sample choices but a classic white cake with fresh strawberries and fresh cream filling for the wedding cake and Donnie got his groom's cake choice of dark chocolate with coconut filling minus me. I know, I know. Bad joke but I couldn't resist. It made me all warm and tingly every time I thought of that night. I was fixing us a late lunch that Sunday afternoon. We were acting like a couple of teenagers when it came to the bedroom as of late but we were paying for it. A small one to pay considering the years we spent getting back to each other. Sounds like a sappy romance novel? I don't care. I have my fairytale. I didn't think anything could spoil it now. I was about to lose that sense of security. So as I was putting the last of the sandwich fixings away my cell phone started going off. I looked at the caller ID and hit accept after sweeping the screen open.”Hey Jon! How ya doing?”

“Good. How 'bout you? How's the wedding going?”

“I am in heaven Jon. My fairytale is finally coming true.” I know I sounded like a silly schoolgirl but I was allowed to. It was my day. I'm supposed to be happy.

“Then I guess I'm about to be the villan in your story.”

“What's going on Jon?” My voice turned to concern as I stopped working on our meal.

“Have you seen your Facebook page recently?”

“You know I don't go there other than to update on how things are going on the wedding now. What's going on?”

“Um... just pull it up. I'll wait.”

“You're scaring me Jon. What's going on?” I pulled up the screen just as Donnie came into the kitchen.

“What's going on babe?” He stood behind me; watching the screen with me.

“Hold on,” I told him as my page appeared on the screen. So far nothing out of the ordinary . Just the congratulations that had consumed it in the last few months. Then I saw the little caption in the corner where it told me somebody had commented so I hit it and saw her name with the message

“Congratulations Goddess. May you have a long and happy future filled with love.”

But that wasn't all there was. She'd left me a personal message as well that day.
“I miss you my goddess. I miss touching your body. Watching you cum. I only want your happiness so if he's what truly makes you happy then I'll back off.”

I dropped the phone. This was not happening. Not now. Why was she doing this to me? She knew how to get to me. How did I let her get so under my skin? NO! But I was in panic mode and Donnie knew it.



DONNIE

I picked up the phone.”Who is this?”

“It's Jon. What's going on?”

“Did you tell her about this?” I know I shouldn't have been angry but she would have found it sooner or later. Better with me here I guess.

“I'm sorry Donnie but I thought she should know.”

“Well the little bitch sent her a personal message too Jon!” Breathe Donnie. She needs you right now.”I'm sorry Jon. She's falling apart here. Once the dust settles, I'll call you back.”

“I'm sorry Roxy is doing this to her.. I'll talk to you guys later.” He hung up and I hit end.

I set her phone down. She was holding onto the counter; firmly gripping it . Almost as though she were going to break it but I knew deep down she was falling apart inside. “Meg. Baby. Wanna talk about it,”I tried to soothe with my voice but she wouldn't have it.

“No. I don't wanna talk about it! I want to kill her! This is my wedding! The only thing I should be worrying about is things regarding my wedding! MY WEDDING!”

She stormed away and I followed her into the bedroom. She flung herself onto the bed and started sobbing. For the first time in my life I felt helpless. Me. Helpless. She's my woman and I didn't know how to soothe her because the very reason she was hurting had me baffled. Roxy was a mystery for sure. I don't think Meg ever really knew her friend like she thought she did. Despite all her efforts to tear us apart, we'd come back stronger every time. What in her mind told her that Meg wanted to be with her instead of me? I couldn't tell you. I lay down beside her and ran my hand back and forth across her shoulder and over her arm repeatedly in an attempt to comfort her. “Meg baby. It's gonna be okay.”

“Of course it is.”

I did not just hear that. It couldn't be and yet there she was; purring in my ear like an alley cat attacking it's prey. My body responded and as close as I was to Meg, there was no way she didn't not feel that reaction. Meg jerked away and turned to find the source of her pain. I just wanted to know how the hell she got there in the first place.


ROXY


I couldn't have planned it better if I tried. I bid my time well before entering the room. I knew that timing was everything here and if I was going to pull this threesome off I had to have the most intricate of it. As she leapt off the bed, I took the opportunity to work on Donnie's problem downstairs. “Miss me goddess?” I grinned.

“Get your fucking dirty hands off of him before I rip them off for you!”

“That is so hot Meggie but I don't think Donnie is having a bit of trouble with my hand there.”

She stormed around the bed and yanked on the length of my hair. Once again, dragging me away from him. She was mine. Didn't that mean we shared EVERYTHING?

I stood up and looked at her in disbelief. How could she be doing this to me? I loved her. Okay, so I loved being with her. Wanted to have her at my beckon call without HIM in the way. Was that so wrong? “He's gonna hurt you Meg. They all do.”

“Maybe they hurt you but in all the years I've been in love with Donnie, not once has he ever made me feel used like you did. NOT. ONCE. Get it through your thick skull bitch! I'm in love with him and I'm having the fairytale wedding whether you approve or not. And honestly, I don't care if you do because you've never been my friend. Ever.”

“That's not true Meg. I was here long before he ever came back into your life. Doesn't that count for anything?”

“It only counts to add more grief to my life. Now get your clothes on, give me the key and get the fuck out of my life!”She demanded. I couldn't believe this was my Meg. The sweet little midwestern girl had taken a stand. One she was going to live to regret. I was going to make sure of it.